The Brunette/brown/black hair cult

1 minute ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

*Heals myself. Glares at you with the fury of Odium. Summons an army of Fused and unmade. Blows apart the shardbrickwall with Shardbomb and starts writing a report on Hyper's activities and loyalties as a cultist and gathers evidence of betrayal*

"DO NOT HELP THE TRAITOR! I WAS RIGHTFULLY PURSUING BLOCK AND USING ALL ADVANTAGES TO KILL FIRE WHEN HYPER BETRAYED A FELLOW CULTIST. HE IS HELPING FIRE!!"

*Shoots Doom. Then shoots her again. And again. And again. Reloads quickly then shoots her another four times.*

You are now dead, my friend. I am no traitor *Shoots Block pointedly* and simply wanted my Chocolate milk back.

2 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

*Shoots Doom. Then shoots her again. And again. And again. Reloads quickly then shoots her another four times.*

You are now dead, my friend. I am no traitor *Shoots Block pointedly* and simply wanted my Chocolate milk back.

Welcome to the dark side Hyper

5 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

I am invested enough to heal from such *sniffs disdainfully* nomadic gunshots. Also, you cannot call me a friend when you have jeopardized our holy mission and tried to kill me multiple times. 

The flame still burns, our mission still unaccomplished. Fire cannot be allow to slaughter innocent sticks across the cosmere! We must extinguish the vile flame! 

Edited by Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug

16 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

I am invested enough to heal from such *sniffs disdainfully* nomadic gunshots. Also, you cannot call me a friend when you have jeopardized our holy mission and tried to kill me multiple times. 

The flame still burns, our mission still unaccomplished. Fire cannot be allow to slaughter innocent sticks across the cosmere! We must extinguish the vile flame! 

*Puts hand on shoulder* My friend. Companion. Compadre. I just wanted my chocolate milk. You could've asked me to get you one at Wawa. But you shall never come between an Edgedancer and his Chocolate Milk.

2 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

*Puts hand on shoulder* My friend. Companion. Compadre. I just wanted my chocolate milk. You could've asked me to get you one at Wawa. But you shall never come between an Edgedancer and his Chocolate Milk.

Wawa??? Is that some big city store?? Also don't worry, you alrdy ate it, I can't step between you and the milk if its in your stomach

2 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

*runs back in*

WHAT IS HAPPENING

STOP REPEATEDLY KILLING EACH OTHER

Nah, I think the civil war is over. 

HAKUNAH MATATAH!!! WHAT A WONDERUFL PHRASE! HAKUNA MATATAH, AINT NO PASSIN CRAAAZEEE!

welcome to our humble abode

gee im starved

I’m so hungry I could eat a whole zebra!

Yeeesh listen kid if you’re gonna live with us, you gotta eat like us.

Eww what’s that?

A grub!

Gross.

Slimy, yet satisfying!

I’m tellin’ ya, kid - this is the life! No rules, no responsibilities, and best of all, no worries! One for you, enjoy!

Okay here goes….Hakuna matata. Slimy, yet satisfying! That’s it!

Edited by Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug

4 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

**siggghhhhh**

*draws shardstick* 

"alr alr fineeeee"

Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata

IT MEANS NO WORRIESS 

FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYSSSS

ITS OUR PROBLEM FREEE PHILOSOPHYYY

HAKUNAH MATATAH

*waves butterknife threateningly* "Rah."