Marina's Echo--A Fantasy RP

J. Magi

Just now, justice magician said:

"Hello everyone!" Kurtis said, standing to greet them. He gestured at the table, "I'd like to discuss are plans here before we get started, if that's alright." He was excited to see them all show up.

Sleeper eyes him. He's too... happy. its messing with me. This will be like any other job. Don't let feelings get in the way.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper eyes him. He's too... happy. its messing with me. This will be like any other job. Don't let feelings get in the way.

He keeps on smiling in the most obnoxiously genuine way possible.

12 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Hello everyone!" Kurtis said, standing to greet them. He gestured at the table, "I'd like to discuss are plans here before we get started, if that's alright." He was excited to see them all show up.

Galdorn pulls out a chair, making sure to keep his distance from the man who'd attacked him.

"so, what's the plan?"

11 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn pulls out a chair, making sure to keep his distance from the man who'd attacked him.

"so, what's the plan?"

He pulls out a map of the surrounding area, smoothing it out on the table. 

Map:

Spoiler

MASTERPEICE.jpg.9a6f1b61e0f99ea5edf83db540bfb0a9.jpg

"The rebel fortress where Marina's being held captive is just across the sea," Kurtis explained. "Getting there shouldn't be an issue, the main trouble will be finding a way inside the fortress without being caught."

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He growls, annoyed. 

"Do you need a Lozenge?"

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

He pulls out a map of the surrounding area, smoothing it out on the table. 

Map:

Reveal hidden contents

MASTERPEICE.jpg.9a6f1b61e0f99ea5edf83db540bfb0a9.jpg

"The rebel fortress where Marina's being held captive is just across the sea," Kurtis explained. "Getting there shouldn't be an issue, the main trouble will be finding a way inside the fortress without being caught."

"Do you need a Lozenge?"

"No. anyways, do we have passage across the area? and by what means? and will I be arrested at any point along this?"

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No. anyways, do we have passage across the area? and by what means? and will I be arrested at any point along this?"

“Agreed. People… don’t like me.”

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

“Agreed. People… don’t like me.”

"You wont be arrested if you don't do anything that would make me inclined to arrest you!" Kurtis answered. "Finding a boat to take us across shouldn't be too hard. If we go southward on our side of the ocean and pass through the border we should be able to find a merchant ship to hop on."

Spoiler

MASTERPEICE(2).jpg.17ac94d001c54ef831d2da224018f8a3.jpg

"You wont be arrested if you don't do anything that would make me inclined to arrest you!" Kurtis answered. "Finding a boat to take us across shouldn't be too hard. If we go southward on our side of the ocean and pass through the border we should be able to find a merchant ship to hop on."

Reveal hidden contents

Sleeper nods. "Ok then. I dont want to kill anymoer people than I need to."

48 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah, that would be for the best."

“I thought that you were a hired killer.”

17 hours ago, justice magician said:

Hide contents

“yeah sounds good to me.” 

17 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kurtis smiles, "Alright, the fortress only has a few entrances, but each is heavily guarded. I'm still working on a way to break in."

Arranis watches the others again. Sitting back, connecting (not magically) himself to something that most couldn't, forgetfulness. He sunk into the background, listening on the others. So a crazy assassin, a timid leader, and a somewhat interesting character of whoever. 

I know where a boat is. He thinks in his head.  He lived around this region with his family, and he had made connections with some of the others, one of which had a boat, and allowed them to fish in the open ocean sometimes, being wary of some of the monsters.

He does not voice this to the others though.

9 hours ago, justice magician said:

Kurtis smiles, "Alright, the fortress only has a few entrances, but each is heavily guarded. I'm still working on a way to break in."

Roy nods to this. “I could brute force my way in if needed.”

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I've upped my standards. up yours."

“I’m just asking.”

36 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches the others again. Sitting back, connecting (not magically) himself to something that most couldn't, forgetfulness. He sunk into the background, listening on the others. So a crazy assassin, a timid leader, and a somewhat interesting character of whoever. 

I know where a boat is. He thinks in his head.  He lived around this region with his family, and he had made connections with some of the others, one of which had a boat, and allowed them to fish in the open ocean sometimes, being wary of some of the monsters.

I’m the interesting character right 

On 4/25/2024 at 10:17 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I've upped my standards. up yours."

On 4/25/2024 at 4:51 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

On 4/25/2024 at 5:29 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy nods to this. “I could brute force my way in if needed.”

“I’m just asking.”

On 4/26/2024 at 7:35 AM, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn watches the exchange, confused.

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@justice magician 

"so when do we leave? i think at this point we are all ready to go."

Whoops- this got away from me for a bit, sorry about that

"We can leave now, I'd say, if you all feel pre-"

Kurtis was cut of by load shouts outside, and the sound of metal on metal. The barkeeper winced, and ran to the back room, clearly making an attempt to hide.

He managed to draw his sword before the doors burst open, revealing several large thugs, their weapons already bloodstained.

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"We can leave now, I'd say, if you all feel pre-"

Kurtis was cut of by load shouts outside, and the sound of metal on metal. The barkeeper winced, and ran to the back room, clearly making an attempt to hide.

He managed to draw his sword before the doors burst open, revealing several large thugs, their weapons already bloodstained.

Sleeper grins. "Oh fun. blood to start." he turns to the thugs. "you caught us at a bad time. Just to piss you all off, I'm gonna use a tiny dagger."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grins. "Oh fun. blood to start." he turns to the thugs. "you caught us at a bad time. Just to piss you all off, I'm gonna use a tiny dagger."

The thugs are all wearing fabric masks, obscuring their expressions, but one growls at Sleeper's comment. The stare at Kurtis's group, at a sort of standstill, they seem surprised to see them there.

22 minutes ago, justice magician said:

The thugs are all wearing fabric masks, obscuring their expressions, but one growls at Sleeper's comment. The stare at Kurtis's group, at a sort of standstill, they seem surprised to see them there.

He sucks off one of the men's souls, and creates a dagger about 1 inch long. "I'll beat you all with this alone."

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He sucks off one of the men's souls, and creates a dagger about 1 inch long. "I'll beat you all with this alone."

He falls to the ground with a thunk. The others seem to get over their shock and rush in on our group, weapons drawn.

Edited by justice magician

He falls to the ground with a thunk. The others seem to get over their shock and rush in on our group, weapons drawn.

Sleeper stabs the first one up in the chest, taking his soul for later-keeping. then he punches the next guy, grinning.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper stabs the first one up in the chest, taking his soul for later-keeping. then he punches the next guy, grinning.

The first one also falls to the ground. Sleeper's fist hits the second with a loud CLANG, and he doesn't seem to react. He swings his massive sword down on Sleeper's knife arm.