Marina's Echo--A Fantasy RP

J. Magi

8 minutes ago, justice magician said:

The first one also falls to the ground. Sleeper's fist hits the second with a loud CLANG, and he doesn't seem to react. He swings his massive sword down on Sleeper's knife arm.

He simply dodges to the side, grinning as he knocks his sword away.

Arranis stares in shock, I have been there for a minute. However he notices their surprise, and hides his. He grabs his short sword's hilt, not drawing it just yet, but watching other peoples fighting styles. That one looks like a vampire he notices, as Sleeper fights. 

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis stares in shock, I have been there for a minute. However he notices their surprise, and hides his. He grabs his short sword's hilt, not drawing it just yet, but watching other peoples fighting styles. That one looks like a vampire he notices, as Sleeper fights. 

Sleeper stabs the one in front of him with a vicious looking dagger. 

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

roy steps to the side and enters the dragonstate. he aligns with the sky as his source and summons a bolt of lightning to strike one of the remaining thugs.

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis also watches as a hole is torn through the ceiling, Ahh, a dragon, he glances to his side, noticing a thug trying to creep up on him, and pulls his sword out, running him through almost casually. Letting the body fall to the ground. 

yeah i guess there would now be a hole in the roof. not my falt though... at least not entirely...

On 4/29/2024 at 1:28 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He simply dodges to the side, grinning as he knocks his sword away.

The man stumbles back and recovers inhumanly fast. His sword comes crashing down onto Sleeper again.

On 4/29/2024 at 2:49 PM, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn curses, watching the skirmish, pulling a knife from his boot.

A shorter thug moves up to him, swinging an axe at his head.

On 4/29/2024 at 5:48 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

The thugs movements are heavy and slow, but powerful.

On 4/29/2024 at 7:17 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

It's bounces off of his chest with another CLANG, barely piercing his skin. This one is slightly faster than the others, and moves to Sleepers side, stabbing with his own knife.

On 4/29/2024 at 7:34 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy steps to the side and enters the dragonstate. he aligns with the sky as his source and summons a bolt of lightning to strike one of the remaining thugs.

Kurtis gawks at him. A dragon decedent? Weren't those all taken care of  these days?

He shook away his shock, and turned back to the thug he was facing. There was no time to think about it now.

On 4/29/2024 at 7:43 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis also watches as a hole is torn through the ceiling, Ahh, a dragon, he glances to his side, noticing a thug trying to creep up on him, and pulls his sword out, running him through almost casually. Letting the body fall to the ground. 

I'm sure you know about godmodding, and I don't think you did it too much here, just try and let me give you the reactions/affects of your characters actions instead of assuming what will happen. No worries, my post is just going to override yours a little bit.

His sword also hits this man with a loud metallic sound, being deflected. For all they could tell, the men were made of metal.

This thug doesn't stumble after being hit, his feet planted firmly, he swings at Arranis.

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

2 of 10 have fallen (notice they fell for a specific reason . . .)

23 minutes ago, justice magician said:

The man stumbles back and recovers inhumanly fast. His sword comes crashing down onto Sleeper again.

It's bounces off of his chest with another CLANG, barely piercing his skin. This one is slightly faster than the others, and moves to Sleepers side, stabbing with his own knife.

Kurtis gawks at him. A dragon decedent? Weren't those all taken care of  these days?

He shook away his shock, and turned back to the thug he was facing. There was no time to think about it now.

His sword also hits this man with a loud metallic sound, being deflected. For all they could tell, the men were made of metal.

This thug doesn't stumble after being hit, his feet planted firmly, he swings at Arranis.

*sigh* I gotta do this the boring way then

Sleeper grins, dodging to the side, then taking every attacker's soul and turns them into a potted plant.

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grins, dodging to the side, then taking every attacker's soul and turns them into a potted plant.

That's a  . . . tad op, would you mind doing it one at a time? (I just don't want future enemies to become obsolete because you can just take all their souls away at once)

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

Galdorn throws the knife, hitting the thug square in the forehead.

1 hour ago, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn throws the knife, hitting the thug square in the forehead.

It bounces off, once again with a metallic sound.

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The thugs all lurch to a stop, some falling to the ground, others freezing like statues. The door burst open, and more caped thugs trailed in, this time twice as many as before. 

The small inn's dining room was now extremely crowded. Kurtis jumped behind the bat looking for some immediate cover as a thug with a crossbow started firing into the chaos. 

"I dislike this . . ." He mumbled.

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

The thugs all lurch to a stop, some falling to the ground, others freezing like statues. The door burst open, and more caped thugs trailed in, this time twice as many as before. 

The small inn's dining room was now extremely crowded. Kurtis jumped behind the bat looking for some immediate cover as a thug with a crossbow started firing into the chaos. 

Galdorn grabs the knife out of the air and rolls, slashing at the thugs tendon.

5 hours ago, justice magician said:

I'm sure you know about godmodding, and I don't think you did it too much here, just try and let me give you the reactions/affects of your characters actions instead of assuming what will happen. No worries, my post is just going to override yours a little bit.

Sorry

Arranis watches stunned as the knife bounces of his chest. "Uh oh" he ducks to the side. Sucking the soul out of one of the tables leaving it grey and useless, and stuck. 

Roy let an electric charge build up inside of him that he released in the form of a chain reaction. 

Should be a high enough voltage to electrocute them all though I might be wrong 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn grabs the knife out of the air and rolls, slashing at the thugs tendon.

Here, at the back of the thugs leg, it was fleshy enough to cut. However the thug stumbled back at the slice and landed on top of Galdron. He was unnaturally heavy.

16 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches stunned as the knife bounces of his chest. "Uh oh" he ducks to the side. Sucking the soul out of one of the tables leaving it grey and useless, and stuck. 

Your good! Just something to watch out for!

The thug hulks after him, throwing the now grey table at Arranis to try and knock him down.

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy let an electric charge build up inside of him that he released in the form of a chain reaction. 

Is this shock strong enough to kill, or just stun?

Edited by justice magician

18 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Where are all of these people coming from-" Sleeper mutters, then makes a katana-style blade and hacks with expert precision at one of his attackers.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Where are all of these people coming from-" Sleeper mutters, then makes a katana-style blade and hacks with expert precision at one of his attackers.

You manage to slide between metallic bits and slash him good in the elbow. Unfortunately, the thug doesn't seem to care and swings at Sleepers knees with a massive club.

5 hours ago, justice magician said:

Here, at the back of the thugs leg, it was fleshy enough to cut. However the thug stumbled back at the slice and landed on top of Galdron. He was unnaturally heavy.

The thug hulks after him, throwing the now grey table at Arranis to try and knock him down.

Galdorn grunts at the impact, but remains on his feet. He heaves the man off him, and dashes at another thug, doing the same.

Just now, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn grunts at the impact, but remains on his feet. He heaves the man off him, and dashes at another thug, doing the same.

The first one lands on the ground with a slam, and quickly gets back on his feet as Galdorn dashes away. The second one dodges back, but throws himself off balance for a moment. 

The first one lunges in from behind, making a swing at Galdorn's head.

4 hours ago, justice magician said:

You manage to slide between metallic bits and slash him good in the elbow. Unfortunately, the thug doesn't seem to care and swings at Sleepers knees with a massive club.

He does a handstand on his attacker.

Just now, justice magician said:

The first one lands on the ground with a slam, and quickly gets back on his feet as Galdorn dashes away. The second one dodges back, but throws himself off balance for a moment. 

The first one lunges in from behind, making a swing at Galdorn's head.

Galdorn takes the soul of the club, infusing it into the second thug, confusing him.  He grabs the dagger from his other boot, slashing at the short thugs other ankle.