Quick Fix Game 71: 5D Shard Game With Multiverse Time Travel*

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I dont quite know what it is, but something tells me that something is off about Aeo

Tell me more, o greatest townie.

39 minutes ago, Archer said:

Spark. You were targeted by the vote, so your responding is NAI

My last PM message merged with the other one btw

this is why I say it wasnt archer, just so none of you get the wrong idea.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

oh? how so?

If I told you, it would lose its value.

3 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Spark or Archer in top.

RBM or Weirdo in bottom.

I'm curious why people are suspicious of Archer. Maybe it could be a huge case of sheep and thread consensus but perhaps there's someone trying to plan an archer attack later on? Seems likely. 

Additonally, Archer hasn't really defended himself much which either gives me the impression that Archer doesn't care/hasn't noticed, or enjoys being read as an elim.

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

No… like I said, just felt like I should do something since I’m the only one who abstained yesterday 

So you feel an obligation to vote because you didn't vote yesterday? What makes you feel that way? Any specific players?

20 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

DO ANYTHING. if you're town then you're TOWN. That means your win condition is find the wolves. Who do you think is wolf rn?

Yelling at a townie won't make them more town, or help them improve. It's much better to guide them with questions, rather than say, "Be more town," and leaving them to struggle and get shrugyeeted in 2 cycles.

24 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i know that... im just not sure what is a good towny move to make.

As I said earlier, expressing how you feel is a good start. If you're feeling confused, upset, frustrated, angry, or even lost, it's good to voice those feelings in the thread so that way more people can try and help you.

There aren't really any optimal towny moves to make, really.

On an unrelated note, I am townreading you now.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I dont quite know what it is, but something tells me that something is off about Aeo

Is it going to be similar to the recent LG or is this something that genuinely concerns you.

19 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i am inclined to believe that it is archer or spark. this is because of archers very random vote and sparks immediate and provoked return vote. i am less inclined to believe that it is spark because they are new and would do that kind of thing. i did the same on my first game if I remember correctly.

The red is a good line of thought, but the green and the blue are contradictory. The green says that "I am less inclined to believe that it is spark because they are new" and then, "and would do that kind of thing," which are two kind of unrelated thoughts, but "I did the same on my first game..." implies that it is an elim thing to do.

I'm unsure what this is saying. Is spark more likely to be town because they did things you did as elim in your first game? Or the other way around.

Maybe this is just a perspective slip, however.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

and no, archer was not the person.

Go ask Kas. They probably have more evidence than I do.

We have already established that Kas cannot read me based on LG99 smh smh

Just now, Aeoryi said:

I'm curious why people are suspicious of Archer. Maybe it could be a huge case of sheep and thread consensus but perhaps there's someone trying to plan an archer attack later on? Seems likely. 

Additonally, Archer hasn't really defended himself much which either gives me the impression that Archer doesn't care/hasn't noticed, or enjoys being read as an elim.

Perhaps I'm misreading him. RBM still my pick today.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

If I told you, it would lose its value.

So you feel an obligation to vote because you didn't vote yesterday? What makes you feel that way? Any specific players?

Yelling at a townie won't make them more town, or help them improve. It's much better to guide them with questions, rather than say, "Be more town," and leaving them to struggle and get shrugyeeted in 2 cycles.

As I said earlier, expressing how you feel is a good start. If you're feeling confused, upset, frustrated, angry, or even lost, it's good to voice those feelings in the thread so that way more people can try and help you.

There aren't really any optimal towny moves to make, really.

On an unrelated note, I am townreading you now.

Is it going to be similar to the recent LG or is this something that genuinely concerns you.

The red is a good line of thought, but the green and the blue are contradictory. The green says that "I am less inclined to believe that it is spark because they are new" and then, "and would do that kind of thing," which are two kind of unrelated thoughts, but "I did the same on my first game..." implies that it is an elim thing to do.

I'm unsure what this is saying. Is spark more likely to be town because they did things you did as elim in your first game? Or the other way around.

Maybe this is just a perspective slip, however.

my first game was qf 70. i was town then. like I am now. i belive that spark is more confused then I am right now. and I am extremely confused as to why my inactivity would be linked to my only elim game. though to be fair it is not an unreasonable causation you have your reasons.

ok so we're doing this

Aeoryi

I trust Kas :P. 

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

No… like I said, just felt like I should do something since I’m the only one who abstained yesterday 

although I will note that that's the type of observation that comes from elim doc convos, which tend to highlight vote counts

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

my first game was qf 70. i was town then. like I am now. i belive that spark is more confused then I am right now. and I am extremely confused as to why my inactivity would be linked to my only elim game. though to be fair it is not an unreasonable causation you have your reasons.

Oops! I guess I forgot about that. It makes sense then, yeah.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I am extremely confused as to why my inactivity would be linked to my only elim game. though to be fair it is not an unreasonable causation you have your reasons.

It's lack of contribution to the town for me tbh. I can be convinced to switch my vote, though. /shrug

Just now, Aeternum said:

It's lack of contribution to the town for me tbh. I can be convinced to switch my vote, though. /shrug

i should have 6 hours. i will try and think of something to make you belive me. also aet you knew the real elim me. do you still feel the same way after remembering the elim doc during the LG?

Just now, Aeternum said:

might I recommend Aeo? Gets rid of an A name, giving us more individuality. 

But seriously, I'm fairly convinced it's them. I'll let Kas make the mega post about it when he gets on

i should have 6 hours. i will try and think of something to make you belive me. also aet you knew the real elim me. do you still feel the same way after remembering the elim doc during the LG?

Right now, I am slowly leaning away from e!RBM. Keep it up.

Just now, Archer said:

might I recommend Aeo? Gets rid of an A name, giving us more individuality. 

But seriously, I'm fairly convinced it's them. I'll let Kas make the mega post about it when he gets on

YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT. (Ur next then btw, I don't make the rules)

I'll wait for Kas's post tho

oh boy oh yes lets wait for the kas tunnel on me and then I'll have to self vote and AtE and get locked town

If Kas wants to deliver a case on me, I will gladly rip it apart, because I guarantee you that it'll be wrong in some ways.

The best part is that I'll probably still get voted out anyways.

EDIT:

@Kasimir or @Archer I would prefer if you delivered the case (or at least, whatever you have) soon, since I will be unable to respond to it later, and it's better for people to think about things for longer.

Edited by Aeoryi

Just now, Aeoryi said:

oh boy oh yes lets wait for the kas tunnel on me and then I'll have to self vote and AtE and get locked town

If Kas wants to deliver a case on me, I will gladly rip it apart, because I guarantee you that it'll be wrong in some ways.

Didn't you say self-voting is bad

aeo. it could also be on me...

3 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Right now, I am slowly leaning away from e!RBM. Keep it up.

YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT. (Ur next then btw, I don't make the rules)

I'll wait for Kas's post tho

i was not contributing much to the town during the QF you only knew the lg me. 

Just now, Aeternum said:

Didn't you say self-voting is bad

Yes. One time in a game on MU, I had a deep conversation in wolf chat with some of the best players I know, and they convinced me that self voting was bad.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Yes. One time in a game on MU, I had a deep conversation in wolf chat with some of the best players I know, and they convinced me that self voting was bad.

then you proseded to self vote?

aeo. it could also be on me...

i was not contributing much to the town during the QF you only knew the lg me. 

Then you weren't helping town. Wincon means you need to find and vote the wolves. So either way, you're really not helping town by not doing much, imo. I am staying on your case about this because I see a good possibility of you being town, now.

*self votes*

then you proseded to self vote?

It has been the only game to date where I have won as a wolf (Elim) and was alive at the end, and was probably one of my best performances and was totally not because the town was tearing itself apart.

you were supposed to sleep for longer >.>

Aeoryi, I was lying for fun, I have no reason to vote for you right now. Don't blame Kas, we just included his name to make it scarier

probably an edit tbh

In all seriousness @Kasimir and @Archer and also @TheRavenHasLanded I'm fairly certain you already know that I have been playing forum mafia elsewhere and have played a lot of games between now and LG99. I'm sure you know I've improved, and I'm sure I'm not the player I once was. I don't self vote or use emotional appeal to try and convince people anymore, and I don't give off the same vibes or wavelengths that I did before. But that's unrelated to this game. That has nothing to do with this game, and I'm not trying to bring other games that have thousands of posts into this thread for this casual game.

In my past few games on the shard, I have been killed consistently on day 1- even in LG99, where I was right about 2/3 of the elim team. Even in QF70, although that was a bit of a different case. I don't think anyone wants to play a game only to get "policied" on day 1 or 2.

I have been playing much more passively this game than I would've liked, yes, but that is partially for my own enjoyment. 

I know your case will have positive reception from everyone- in fact, everything tends to be that way. However, I am hoping that what you will deliver will be actual game-related facts, and not references to past games, even to LG99. In LG99 you used a joke scumtell to make a read on me, and you were wrong and I was very frustrated. I hope you are not making that mistake again, but I can't trust that you won't.

EDIT:

wow okay that was a pretty fatal ninja lolll

disregard this post for the most part, please

1 minute ago, Archer said:

you were supposed to sleep for longer >.>

Aeoryi, I was lying for fun, I have no reason to vote for you right now. Don't blame Kas, we just included his name to make it scarier

Now you tell me ;-;

Edited by Aeoryi