Things that suck the life out of you.

49: sub rolls nat 1 on focusing you, thus causing you to be stuck on the shard, then they try to manually close the shard, and end up trying to fight their own sloppy focus attempt.

53: when you're the last cart purist in the comp scene of an old nintendo game, and all the guides assume you're using an emulator, that to add insult to injury, your rusty potato can't run due to it using an old version of linux. 

56. Large crowds. I'm great at working with people, especially small children, one-on-one or few-on-one, but as soon as there's a crowd I start feeling really, really drained. It's also draining because long lines at my workplace tend to bring out the snappishness in people, which is an extra pain.

18 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

What?! *pulls out crowbar* Who said that?!

there are some people at school who just dont really like me but half the time sort of do (its confusing)they constantly tell me this pretty much at least once a day they just say nobody loves me everyone hates me and stuff and they go at me with whatever i said and it just keeps going this entire school year and they do more and more literally going at everything and im insecure about some stuff like this and it gets very hard ....

29 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

there are some people at school who just dont really like me but half the time sort of do (its confusing)they constantly tell me this pretty much at least once a day they just say nobody loves me everyone hates me and stuff and they go at me with whatever i said and it just keeps going this entire school year and they do more and more literally going at everything and im insecure about some stuff like this and it gets very hard ....

I get this is a rant, but pls. punctuation.

8 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

I get this is a rant, but pls. punctuation.

Bro, chill. It's fine

38 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

I'm so sorry, Strmblsd...

Edited by Through The Living Glass

58 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

That’s actually just a jerk move.

Let us know if there’s anything we can do.