Hello Everyone!

Hey guys!

My name is MindMeltingMistwraith... don't ask where that came from, it kind of just spontaneously exited my brain. I'm currently a High Schooler with too much time on my hands. I love playing games (board games, card games, video games, you name it!), love math (yep, I'm a nerd (as if my presence on this website wasn't enough evidence (or the fact that I used triple parenthesis))), love computer programming and (of course) love to read.

I remember back when I was just a little guy, and the world building and magic system of Harry Potter blew my mind. Fast forward to my 14th birthday, when I got the Mistborn trilogy as a gift. The next day we went on a long car ride... and I spent the ENTIRE time reading. I finished book one the next day, and was hooked on the Cosmere.

As it currently stands, I've read everything Cosmere except for White Sand. I read part one but got swamped with schoolwork before I could keep going. If you asked me what my favorite book is, I would just say the entire Cosmere.

I've done a little personal speculation on the Cosmere, and I'm super excited to be a part of this community!

21 minutes ago, King Oreo said:

Hello! Welcome to our corner of the internet! Have you read any noncosmere books?

I've read The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings/The Silmarillion, most of Brandon's other books, quite a bit of Isaac Asimov's books, Dune books 1-3... and a lot more, but those are some of the highlights! :)

22 minutes ago, MindMeltingMistwraith said:

I've read The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings/The Silmarillion, most of Brandon's other books, quite a bit of Isaac Asimov's books, Dune books 1-3... and a lot more, but those are some of the highlights! :)

Oh I meant Brandon non cosmere books hah

Just now, MindMeltingMistwraith said:

Yeah, I read the Alcatraz series a while ago, I've read the Reckoners, the Skyward series, the Rithmatist, and I just finished The Frugal Wizard's Handbook etc.

Hell yeah! Sorry for the confusion 

7 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

If you could visit any country on Roshar for a week, which country would you visit and why?

I would probably choose Thaylena. The science and culture there fascinates me, and I think it would be cool to try to learn a writing system with no vowels.

12 minutes ago, MindMeltingMistwraith said:

I would probably choose Thaylena. The science and culture there fascinates me, and I think it would be cool to try to learn a writing system with no vowels.

Oo, that's a good one! No one's said Thaylenah before.