Multiversal Travelling Hub

13 began squeezing syrup packets of various flavors into a styrofoam coffee cup. “I hate weirdos with no plot,” he mumbles into the cup.

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

13 began squeezing syrup packets of various flavors into a styrofoam coffee cup. “I hate weirdos with no plot,” he mumbles into the cup.

A butterfly landed on his shoulder too 

22 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ari blinks. 

"So that's what Sir up is . . ." She mumbled.

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Probably one of those sparkly rocks near the entrance and that sword-thingy. They’re magic. I think.” Elan said. 

"I didn't see any of those where I was before," the young woman said, glancing at them. I just..." She trailed off. "I don't even remember where I was before I got here."

56 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The shapeshifter frowns. Since he’s not getting any attention, he changes back into his humanoid form. He reaches out his hand to 13 and introduces himself,”I’m Kyzekel, you can call me Kyz.

36 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He brushed it away irritably.

The butterfly dodged his hand gracefully, floating back down to his shoulder after his swipe.

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

She looked around, a concerned look on her face. The small wings on the sides of her head flapped slightly. "I just...don't know...how I got here..."

2 hours ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"So? I guarantee that my food is better."

"I have absolutely no idea, but there's apparently waffles, pancakes, and a single burger."

She shrugged.

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

One of the Elan’s jumps back. He’s wearing a battered fedora and has a bull whip at his side. “AHH! I HATE SNAKES!!!”

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

The shapeshifter smirks, turning into a snake as big as the variant. He opens his mouth, showing the green liquid dripping from his giant fangs(the liquid being his spit, but they don’t know that)

“Stop. If he doesn’t like snakes, don’t freak him out.”

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I didn't see any of those where I was before," the young woman said, glancing at them. I just..." She trailed off. "I don't even remember where I was before I got here."

“Huh, weird. I know I just kind of showed up.”

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

The shapeshifter frowns. Since he’s not getting any attention, he changes back into his humanoid form. He reaches out his hand to 13 and introduces himself,”I’m Kyzekel, you can call me Kyz.

“Maybe I would. If I cared.” 13 ignored his hand.

38 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The butterfly dodged his hand gracefully, floating back down to his shoulder after his swipe.

13 glared at it.

This is important, he reminded himself. The less they like you, the smoother this will be. We’re almost there…

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Maybe I would. If I cared.” 13 ignored his hand.

“I should’ve expected that,” says Kyz. He takes his hand away and takes an amused glance at the cup of syrup.

9 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“I should’ve expected that,” says Kyz. He takes his hand away and takes an amused glance at the cup of syrup.

13 slowly positions a straw in it and begins drinking, never taking his eyes of Kyz or blinking.

12 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

13 slowly positions a straw in it and begins drinking, never taking his eyes of Kyz or blinking.

Kyz gets slightly weirded out. He turns to the fedora Elan,”sorry about the snake thing, me and my friends back home have a weird sense of humor.”

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan laughs. “I got you good.”

"dont ever do that again!" roy said holding his sword out threteningly

4 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The young woman sighed and turned to the others in the group. "Can anyone besides this mudder tell me where I am?"

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian @Spark of Hope @Whoever else is here

"the multiversal trading hub!"

what happened to 25?

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

One of the Elan’s jumps back. He’s wearing a battered fedora and has a bull whip at his side. “AHH! I HATE SNAKES!!!”

roy writes a few things down onto a peace of paper and smirks

14 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Hope is at work I think…?

53 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Maybe I would. If I cared.” 13 ignored his hand.

13 glared at it.

This is important, he reminded himself. The less they like you, the smoother this will be. We’re almost there…

Another butterfly landed on 13's arm.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Another one fluttered in front of his face.

Kyz laughs at the amount of butteflies on 13,”that’s almost enough to make you fly,” he says, secretly wanting to be one of the butterflies too.

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz laughs at the amount of butteflies on 13,”that’s almost enough to make you fly,” he says, secretly wanting to be one of the butterflies too.

A butterfly landed on his shoe too.

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Yeah I had work 🤪

51 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Another one fluttered in front of his face.

47 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

13 sipped his syrup, not moving. 

5 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“ I see, I guess that makes sense.”

The shapeshifter considers the strange animal, having absolutely no idea what it is. He changes into the so called platypus and considers the insanity of this creature.”I like it,” he says content

"For the record, I am no ordinary platypus. I am a Platypus."

5 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Well I don’t. I mean… you just cut up a duck, a beaver, and a furry loaf of bread, then stuck them together.” Another Elan says.

There were at least ten of them here now.

"I feel personally attacked. You are describing an entire species you know. Would you like it if I described you as a gorilla plus a naked mole rat plus a dolphin?

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"Wait. Do you know Plot?"