Multiversal Travelling Hub

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Assorted different planets."

"Ri-ight," 13 said. "Well, seeing as we're playing by different rules, it would be terribly unfair to both of us to continue this way."

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I was tryyyyingggg and then I got attacked by butterflies :( 

Who needs plot :P

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Ri-ight," 13 said. "Well, seeing as we're playing by different rules, it would be terribly unfair to both of us to continue this way."

"Yes. Now you must die."

Posted (edited)
Just now, Edema Rue said:

What were you trying to do? Plot Wise

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Yes. Now you must die."

13 winced. "That was the one rule I actually specified! No killing, remember!" He glanced around. Eais. I shouldn't have worked so hard to be a brat. "Ah..." he called to the various passerby. "Some help?"

Well that would still be spoilers, as I'm hoping to get on with it eventually...

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

13 winced. "That was the one rule I actually specified! No killing, remember!" He glanced around. Eais. I shouldn't have worked so hard to be a brat. "Ah..." he called to the various passerby. "Some help?"

"You may be allowed to come back to life, if that is a thing you are capable of. Other wise, there are no rules."

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"You may be allowed to come back to life, if that is a thing you are capable of. Other wise, there are no rules."

"This isn't what I agreed to!" 13 said firmly. "Fight my way, or don't fight at all. And you still haven't said what exactly I did to you."

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"This isn't what I agreed to!" 13 said firmly. "Fight my way, or don't fight at all. And you still haven't said what exactly I did to you."

he received a whack to the head.

Arranis steps in, glowing with a multihued brilliance, bringing down some of the Everything that writhed in the ceiling, forming a wall between the two people. "I WILL SET THE RULES" he roars, "This is my building, and even though we are outside anyones universe, we are now in mine, the place that I have claimed"

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

he received a whack to the head.

It stopped upon reaching the blue. "That's enough," he said.

Arranis steps in, glowing with a multihued brilliance, bringing down some of the Everything that writhed in the ceiling, forming a wall between the two people. "I WILL SET THE RULES" he roars, "This is my building, and even though we are outside anyones universe, we are now in mine, the place that I have claimed"

"Thanks," 13 said.

Edited by Edema Rue
Ninja'd heehee

Arranis forces the glow further, the building around them seemingly transforming into an arena, sides moving seamlessly like liquid, flowing under his command. I did not know I had this much command the thought pops into his head. 

Tiered seating circled the arena, which was on the floor of the Everything, stable, yet not at the same time. "Anything is allowed, and resurrecting is allowed, and will be done for whoever loses." his voice booms across the arena

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

He was knocked aside by a particularly violent butterfly.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

It stopped upon reaching the blue. "That's enough," he said.

"Thanks," 13 said.

12 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis forces the glow further, the building around them seemingly transforming into an arena, sides moving seamlessly like liquid, flowing under his command. I did not know I had this much command the thought pops into his head. 

Tiered seating circled the arena, which was on the floor of the Everything, stable, yet not at the same time. "Anything is allowed, and resurrecting is allowed, and will be done for whoever loses." his voice booms across the arena

13 grimaced. "I still didn't agree to this!" He shouts. 

42 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Quick Idea? SHould we make a google form on what we want to happen, as we may need a bit of plot as we go on

Good idea

22 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The Platypus entered the arena. "Can you make a pool in here? Actually..." He Narrated a pool into existence. "If any of you tell the Ennullers, you're not gonna be in for a good time."

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Kyzekel comes back from his quick ice cream break to see the arena, he drops his ice cream in disbelief. Now he is sad, but sees an ice cream vendor nearby and quickly runs over, not wanting to miss this.

PS are we gonna have, like, a bad guy or are we just gonna discuss pancakes or waffles and fight to the death about vague grudges?(I don’t mind either, I just need a place to start getting used to the Shard)

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

PS are we gonna have, like, a bad guy or are we just gonna discuss pancakes or waffles and fight to the death about vague grudges?(I don’t mind either, I just need a place to start getting used to the Shard)

I plan to add some plot, when I get a google doc ready, which I dont know how to do, so anyone is welcome to make one :)

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“I’ll go get my toy lightsaber.” She blinked and then came back with it and started whacking butterflies.

@Aeoryi

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

She blinked. “Woah.”

"not bad," Roy said nodding clearly impressed. he started to create some stairs leading from the base of the arena to the lowest part of the tired seats... as soon as he took the step of the steps it starts disintegrating. roy made it to the seats and completely disintegrated the stairs in the process. he starts boiling some tea and offers it to anyone else in the seats.

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"not bad," Roy said nodding clearly impressed. he started to create some stairs leading from the base of the arena to the lowest part of the tired seats... as soon as he took the step of the steps it starts disintegrating. roy made it to the seats and completely disintegrated the stairs in the process. he starts boiling some tea and offers it to anyone else in the seats.

Kyz takes the tea,”thanks, this will help me wash down the ice cream.”

11 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

13 groans. 4 is going to kill me… He grimaces at the ground. Why does this always happen?

A few Elans begin populating the field and the box for the announcer. The ones on the field are wearing either black and white referee clothes or clean white clothes for Sports Medicine Physicians. A couple talented resurrectors in flowing blue robes sit near the edge of the field, prepared with a slew of magical items, prepared for a person to die.