Multiversal Travelling Hub

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Wonderful! I must ask, have you seen my husband any time recently?"

"Hmmm yes." She seemed to be taking it all too seriously.

"Not that i can think of. what was his name? would you like him to die? how much money are you willing to pay me? we can bang out the details later."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Not that i can think of. what was his name? would you like him to die? how much money are you willing to pay me? we can bang out the details later."

"Oh good heavens no, I don't want him to die--that's awful! I'm just trying to find him, that's all."
She thought for a moment.

"He uses lots of names, so I'm not sure you'll know it. As for a description . . . An idiot? Wearing a yellow suit, more than likely."

56 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz spits out his tea in disbelief at what he just saw, covering the Elans in front of him with the hot liquid, he apologizes profusely.

One of the Elan's turns and glared. "Next match: Me vs. You." He said, eyes narrowed.

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Oh good heavens no, I don't want him to die--that's awful! I'm just trying to find him, that's all."

"He uses lots of names, so I'm not sure you'll know it. As for a description . . . An idiot? Wearing a yellow suit, more than likely."

Tuck Everlasting...?

Just now, J. Magi said:

"... thats less than helpful. but i suppose I could check." and he just collapses, then lays there for a second before popping back up. "Well, he ain't dead yet."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

One of the Elan's turns and glared. "Next match: Me vs. You." He said, eyes narrowed.

“Alright,” Kyz smiled, showing a full row of razor-sharp teeth.

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Alright,” Kyz smiled, showing a full row of razor-sharp teeth.

The Elan's eyes flash a strange, black glow. 

---

IN THE BOX:

"AAAAAALRIGHT PEOPLE! THE MATCH STARTS NOW! GRAB YOUR POPCORN AND GET READY TO WATCH 13 GET BEAT TO A PULP BY A BUNCH OF BUTTERFLIES!!!"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

---

IN THE BOX:

"AAAAAALRIGHT PEOPLE! THE MATCH STARTS NOW! GRAB YOUR POPCORN AND GET READY TO WATCH 13 GET BEAT TO A PULP BY A BUNCH OF BUTTERFLIES!!!"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

Sleeper spins. "Wait, how? theyre butterflies..."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"... thats less than helpful. but i suppose I could check." and he just collapses, then lays there for a second before popping back up. "Well, he ain't dead yet."

"No? Oh that's wonderful to hear. . . I'm sure he's fine then."

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

---

IN THE BOX:

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

Slightly weirded out, Kyz cheers loudly for the contestants.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

---

IN THE BOX:

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

pfffffffft no lol

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper spins. "Wait, how? theyre butterflies..."

An Elan lays his hand on Sleeper's shoulder. "Never, never underestimate a group of angry butterflies."

The entire stands are filled (a lot of the seats with Elans), buzzing with anticipation for the first blow.

An Elan lays his hand on Sleeper's shoulder. "Never, never underestimate a group of angry butterflies."

The entire stands are filled (a lot of the seats with Elans), buzzing with anticipation for the first blow.

"But... theyre butterflies?" nonetheless, sleeper summons and dismisses random swords out of worry.

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"This is the strangest cafe I've ever been to . . ." Ari mumbled as she watched from the table.

Just to catch you up, basically a bunch of butterflies have beef with 13, Arranis(aka Scars) made an area so they could fight without destroying anything, we aren’t in a cafe anymore.

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

---

IN THE BOX:

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

"Commentating for you today are Elan and 25! It's a beautiful day for a death match!"

13 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

---

IN THE BOX:

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi

13 had started to sneak away. He seems to have disappeared. 

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Commentating for you today are Elan and 25! It's a beautiful day for a death match!"

The anime vibes are so strong right now-

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’ll go get my toy lightsaber.” She blinked and then came back with it and started whacking butterflies.

@Aeoryi

She blinked. “Woah.”

It did... NOTHING :D

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"That doesnt narrow things down very much, you know..."

"Who said it was supposed to?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

13 had started to sneak away. He seems to have disappeared. 

TBH the only animes I've watched are Pokemon and MHA