Multiversal Travelling Hub

11 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“It’s fine! Yeah! Your mind is awesome!”

Ono stumbles back. “RUDE!!!”

“No!” An Elan shouts. “He’s busy!”

"Thank you!"

Rachel looked around helplessly, continuing to bat minions away, but her arms were getting tired. She tripped, dropping her clipboard.

2 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Thank you!"

Rachel looked around helplessly, continuing to bat minions away, but her arms were getting tired. She tripped, dropping her clipboard.

Kyz noticed this and jumped over, changing into a strange slug-like creature. His form hands back the clipboard to Rachel’s hands, it then proceeded to reach out with strange tentacles and stab multiple minions at once, it’s “hands” seemingly turning into weapons.

15 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz noticed this and jumped over, changing into a strange slug-like creature. His form hands back the clipboard to Rachel’s hands, it then proceeded to reach out with strange tentacles and stab multiple minions at once, it’s “hands” seemingly turning into weapons.

"Um, thanks," Rachel said, slightly disturbed. She hesitantly poked a fallen minion. "Poor things."

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Um, thanks," Rachel said, slightly disturbed. She hesitantly poked a fallen minion. "Poor things."

“They’re not poor if you give them money!” Kyz pulls out the money he got from the Elans’ bets, he carefully starts placing some in each of the minions’ hands.

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“They’re not poor if you give them money!” Kyz pulls out the money he got from the Elans’ bets, he carefully starts placing some in each of the minions’ hands.

"Oh, well...I suppose." Rachel considered. "But it seems a waste of perfectly good money." She eyed the stuff discreetly.

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Oh, well...I suppose." Rachel considered. "But it seems a waste of perfectly good money." She eyed the stuff discreetly.

“Don’t worry, I have plenty!” He proves this by pulling out a wad of cash similar to the size he was using to distribute across the dead bodies, and handed it to Rachel.

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Don’t worry, I have plenty!” He proves this by pulling out a wad of cash similar to the size he was using to distribute across the dead bodies, and handed it to Rachel.

"Oh! Thank you!" She stared at it. This would buy her a new tuner. She stuffed it in her pocket and returned to smacking minions lustily.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“NO! TOO BUSY RUNNING AND SCREAMING!” 

“THEN STOP RUNNING AND SCREAMING AND START BEING PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY DANGIT!”

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“THEN STOP RUNNING AND SCREAMING AND START BEING PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY DANGIT!”

Kyz chuckles at this spectacle.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“YOU TOO BUDDY!”

“I’m kinda dealing with something too!” Kyz gestures towards the minions.

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“I’m kinda dealing with something too!” Kyz gestures towards the minions.

She gestured towards the fact that her feathers were suspending all of them in the air.

Fun time to mention:

She’s 17 and training to be a superhero, but she’s short so she looks 10

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She gestured towards the fact that her feathers were suspending all of them in the air.

“Well I don’t have FREAKING GRAVITY POWERS,” Kyz grumpily impales five minions while in the form of a sentient tree.

That is the most ironic character ever, she’s named 25, she is age 17, and looks 10😂

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

a new individual minion apperes and dangles a rare moly blossom in front of everyone before eating it.

Kyz is confused at what that thing is, but seeing everyone else’s reaction, he guesses this is a big deal.

3 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz is confused at what that thing is, but seeing everyone else’s reaction, he guesses this is a big deal.

moly is like a duse ex macina in my fantasy book... it creates an anti magic feild around the user as well as enhancing the users maigc. i see the contrediction but the user can use magic in the anti magic feild.

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis feels a dampening of his powers, something was trying to smother them. He searches with his senses, There he slams a wall towards that position, trying to push the person away. 

the super minion gets pushed back but stands headfast as he starts to create some fireballs

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Got it, the funny thing is that Kyz’s shape shifting doesn’t actually involve any magic, so this would do nothing to him, but the buff isn’t nice.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender
Stupid autocorrect

“Well I don’t have FREAKING GRAVITY POWERS,” Kyz grumpily impales five minions while in the form of a sentient tree.

Yes, but this is Akarui. Like she said, long story, but she’s kind of a different person. 25 is a nickname I have 

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

a new individual minion apperes and dangles a rare moly blossom in front of everyone before eating it.

Hers is also not exactly magic. She’s an MHA OC of mine with a very powerful quirk, iykyk, it’s not really magic

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“RUNNING AND SCREAMING IS A PRODUCTIVE THING PEOPLE IN SOCIETY DO!!!” The Elans shout, causing general chaos and tripping over all kinds of people.