Multiversal Travelling Hub

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what are they made of?"

"Ummm cookie materials? Like flour and sugar and eggs?" Ari shrugged. "It's not a special recipe."

orange flavoured

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

"Ummm cookie materials? Like flour and sugar and eggs?" Ari shrugged. "It's not a special recipe."

Kyz shoves five in his mouth.

16 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz shoves five in his mouth.

She blushes, flattered by how much everyone liked her cookies. "I suppose I'll have to make more sometime." The bag of them was almost empty.

2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

She blushes, flattered by how much everyone liked her cookies. "I suppose I'll have to make more sometime." The bag of them was almost empty.

“Yeth pleafe,” he says through the pastries.

5 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Yeth pleafe,” he says through the pastries.

"Alright! I'm not sure when we'll be near a kitchen next though."

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Alright! I'm not sure when we'll be near a kitchen next though."

He swallows down the cookies,”that’s fine, I guess,” he turns towards the adventurer they were following,”so are we getting any closer?”

@NameIess

On 7/10/2024 at 1:05 AM, J. Magi said:

“I feel that you’re forgetting something… is there orange in it?”

On 7/9/2024 at 12:05 PM, J. Magi said:

“Orange pairs well with chocolate, you know,” 25 said eating one. “You should try adding some.”

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I feel that you’re forgetting something… is there orange in it?”

On 7/9/2024 at 4:40 PM, Vyzkel Willbender said:

He swallows down the cookies,”that’s fine, I guess,” he turns towards the adventurer they were following,”so are we getting any closer?”

@NameIess

“Almost there.” The adventurer walks with a careful stride, eyes scanning the forest around for danger. 
“And just so we’re clear, I can take the sword after we beat those evil guys, right? I promise not to use it for nefarious purposes.”

2 minutes ago, NameIess said:

“Almost there.” The adventurer walks with a careful stride, eyes scanning the forest around for danger. 
“And just so we’re clear, I can take the sword after we beat those evil guys, right? I promise not to use it for nefarious purposes.”

“That’s not my choice, it isn’t my sword,” Kyz looked at Arranis.

@Scars of Hathsin

7 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“That’s not my choice, it isn’t my sword,” Kyz looked at Arranis.

@Scars of Hathsin

"I mean if you can keep the sword, is a big question." Arranis says slowly thinking through what he is saying. "It is not the most stable object, and does like to consume magic from places or people, he adds, not in life threatening amounts, but it is there." he adds. "But if you want it, you have to convince the sword, and show me you can keep it safe, from Nowhere apparitions, and such" Arranis says finally. I wonder what my life would be like without the sword? he thinks to himself. 

"Anyway" he adds as a side note, "Is there any magic in this planet, like learnable magic?" he directs the question to the guide.

@NameIess

Tig Taeger All was confused. He could've SWORN he went to the Multiversal Alliance. Could it be that there was something, Some one which transended the 8?? It wasn't possible. The omniversal Miasma was too toxic to support anything further.

"Where am I?" he proclaimed in a loud boom.

10 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

Tig Taeger All was confused. He could've SWORN he went to the Multiversal Alliance. Could it be that there was something, Some one which transended the 8?? It wasn't possible. The omniversal Miasma was too toxic to support anything further.

"Where am I?" he proclaimed in a loud boom.

“A question for the century,” Kyz said while nodding his head knowingly.

Welcome to the RP! 

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“A question for the century,” Kyz said while nodding his head knowingly.

Taeger jumped out of his boots, then quickly phased his feet back into them.

"And who might you be?"

Edited by SourCandyLime
Forgot to quote

6 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

Taeger jumped out of his boots, then quickly phased his feet back into them.

"And who might you be?"

“Kyzekel the Shapeshifter at your service,” he said with a very over dramatic bow, ”but you can call me Kyz.”

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Kyzekel the Shapeshifter at your service,” he said with a very over dramatic bow, ”but you can call me Kyz.”

"I've never heard of a man named Kyz..." The confusion on Taeger's face was obvious. "Call me Taeger, thats what I go by, too many Tigs in the omniverse, considering there's one of us in every world." I'm looking for a man, a man named Luce. Only 8 of them, 4 male 4 female. Have you heard of them?"

Seemingly subconsciously, Taeger pulled up a hollow graphic map of some unknown multiversal sub-system, but one of the worlds was labeled "Cosmere" and another "Cytoverse"

On 7/11/2024 at 9:15 AM, NameIess said:

Almost there.” The adventurer walks with a careful stride, eyes scanning the forest around for danger. 

"Oh my fault! Have I interrupted something?" Taeger was looking at some timeline apparatus, seeing the recent past, and the questions about the sword. "If you wouldn't mind, I would love to join you on this quest."

His confusion was com

pletely gone, replaced by a resigned confidence.

1 hour ago, SourCandyLime said:

"Oh my fault! Have I interrupted something?" Taeger was looking at some timeline apparatus, seeing the recent past, and the questions about the sword. "If you wouldn't mind, I would love to join you on this quest."

His confusion was completely gone, replaced by a resigned confidence.

Kyz chuckles about how long it took for him to realize,”I’m fine with it, you’ll have to get the others’ opinions also,” he gestures towards the rest of the group.

@RoyalBeeMage @Spark of Hope @Ancient Elantrian @Scars of Hathsin @NameIess @Part Of The Narrative @J. Magi
@anyone else I missed

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz chuckles about how long it took for him to realize,”I’m fine with it, you’ll have to get the others’ opinions also,” he gestures towards the rest of the group.

@RoyalBeeMage @Spark of Hope @Ancient Elantrian @Scars of Hathsin @NameIess @Part Of The Narrative @J. Magi
@anyone else I missed

“Sure, why not. I’m 25 - I mean, that’s my nickname, not my age.”

23 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis grunts at the new person. "Another highly fanatic person now are you?" he says to him before turning back to the others, "Do we accept him in the quest?"

Kyz shrugs,”I don’t mind.”

On 7/11/2024 at 7:01 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I mean if you can keep the sword, is a big question." Arranis says slowly thinking through what he is saying. "It is not the most stable object, and does like to consume magic from places or people, he adds, not in life threatening amounts, but it is there." he adds. "But if you want it, you have to convince the sword, and show me you can keep it safe, from Nowhere apparitions, and such" Arranis says finally. I wonder what my life would be like without the sword? he thinks to himself. 

"Anyway" he adds as a side note, "Is there any magic in this planet, like learnable magic?" he directs the question to the guide.

@NameIess

"Great! I'll keep it then. Been looking for a weapon like that for a while."

The adventurer shrugs in answer to Arranis's question.

"Depends. Seems like a lot of the plants we've been passing are drawing on the latent magic to fuel growth and their weirdness, but I don't think I could do something similar without danger, particularly considering the effect that sword is having. Maybe you could learn more from those monsters that have been tracking us for a bit."

6 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

"I've never heard of a man named Kyz..." The confusion on Taeger's face was obvious. "Call me Taeger, thats what I go by, too many Tigs in the omniverse, considering there's one of us in every world." I'm looking for a man, a man named Luce. Only 8 of them, 4 male 4 female. Have you heard of them?"

Seemingly subconsciously, Taeger pulled up a hollow graphic map of some unknown multiversal sub-system, but one of the worlds was labeled "Cosmere" and another "Cytoverse"

His confusion was com

pletely gone, replaced by a resigned confidence.

"Oh, of course you can join. As long as you're fine with me claiming the sword once we're done."

9 hours ago, NameIess said:

"Oh, of course you can join. As long as you're fine with me claiming the sword once we're done."

"Eh, I don't need a new weapon" Taeger summons a Shard Dagger. "I've traveled the Multiverse enough to have power"

Edited by SourCandyLime

55 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

"Eh, I don't need a new weapon" Taeger summons a Shard Dagger. "I've traveled the Multiverse enough to have power"

The adventurer nods appreciatively. “So you’re an experienced traveler? Good to have you on the team. Where do you hail from originally?”

2 hours ago, NameIess said:

The adventurer nods appreciatively. “So you’re an experienced traveler? Good to have you on the team. Where do you hail from originally?”

Taeger stares, wondering how this man hasn't heard of him. Then realizes the MA has only recently been expanding.

"I exist thanks to a world named Nexus 1. Without it, all by the name of Tig All would vanish into nothing. And for the experienced traveler part... You could say that, though I have lived many lifetimes, so I find it an unfair comparison. Explorers live many lives in one life, I have lived an amount of lives proportional to the amount of lifetimes I have lived."

Taeger stops, wondering what the heck he just said.

2 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

Taeger stares, wondering how this man hasn't heard of him. Then realizes the MA has only recently been expanding.

"I exist thanks to a world named Nexus 1. Without it, all by the name of Tig All would vanish into nothing. And for the experienced traveler part... You could say that, though I have lived many lifetimes, so I find it an unfair comparison. Explorers live many lives in one life, I have lived an amount of lives proportional to the amount of lifetimes I have lived."

Taeger stops, wondering what the heck he just said.

Kyz stares dumbfounded by what he just heard,”I stopped listening after Nexus 1.”