Multiversal Travelling Hub

On 7/17/2024 at 12:20 PM, NameIess said:

“Alrighty everyone!” The adventurer turns around and waves at the group, coming to a halt in the center of a clearing. “Looks like we’re here! Which is to say, we’re at the center of the sword’s influence. I’d expected to see the evil guys here, but maybe they’re hiding. Regardless, this close to the puncture point, we should be able to track them to whatever evil layer they’re hiding at. Does anyone happen to have tracking abilities?”

@Scars of Hathsin @Ancient Elantrian @Spark of Hope@SourCandyLime@Vyzkel Willbender@J. Magi@RoyalBeeMage@sorryifthere’sanyoneimissed

“I have Google maps.”

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I have Google maps.”

“I do too.”

30 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Wait, really?”

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan pulls out a small device. “Looks like…” he shows it to Kyz. “What does it look like? I can’t read.”

“I thought you were a book addict?”

Spoiler

He originally was in IC anyway

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan pulls out a small device. “Looks like…” he shows it to Kyz. “What does it look like? I can’t read.”

“Don’t ask me,” he says shrugging,”it’s taking all my power not to revert to my chameleon form, sorry.”

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I thought you were a book addict?”

Hide contents

He originally was in IC anyway

“No, that’s OTHER me. I never learned. Seemed pointless. I can cook though!”

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Don’t ask me,” he says shrugging,”it’s taking all my power not to revert to my chameleon form, sorry.”

“Dang it. What about you 25?”

A scream echos from the sky

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Thud.

“Ow.” 

the strange man, who is assumed to be Taeger, stands up and looks around. He stands up, after falling thousands of feet.

”Storms, what just happened, I could have sworn I was off to the Alliance, not, where ever this is” 

The man notices the party

”Rust and Ruin!” He jumps a whole 5 feet. “I didn’t see y’all here, what are you guys doing? If your interfering with the Omniversal Bifocal Streams, I will be forced to take you in.”

32 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Thud.

“Ow.” 

the strange man, who is assumed to be Taeger, stands up and looks around. He stands up, after falling thousands of feet.

”Storms, what just happened, I could have sworn I was off to the Alliance, not, where ever this is” 

”Rust and Ruin!” He jumps a whole 5 feet. “I didn’t see y’all here, what are you guys doing? If your interfering with the Omniversal Bifocal Streams, I will be forced to take you in.”

“I think it’s because of the Sword.”

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“No, that’s OTHER me. I never learned. Seemed pointless. I can cook though!”

“Dang it. What about you 25?”

“Yep, I can read.”

Spoiler

What does it say?

39 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Thud.

“Ow.” 

“We’re not.”

20 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Of course. It’s the multiverse’s greatest tool.”

“Google in general is insanely useful. Expesialy the translation feature when exploring new worlds.”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I dunno, I passed it on to you so I wouldn’t have to figure out

Ah gotcha

“Looks like we need to go this way.” She pointed west. 

"Wait you guys get Google Maps here??? I don't remember the council approving their expansion plans yet! Where am I?!?!"

He pulls up a glowing holographic chart of what appears to be the multiverse, but with the title "The Omniverse"  above it

"... How has the council not realized the problem here... we are literally 7 MVs away!"

"Anyway, a sword you say? It better not be Nightblood, last time we detained one of him was a nightmare. Lead on, lets end this sword."

Arranis runs after the others, Why am I not leading this he thinks to himself. Astra appears next to him, I dont know why aren't you? She grins and floats away. He catches up to the others, "No it is no nightblood, and no we are not destroying it" he adds "I don't care if your people say otherwise, they can stay to their side of the Multiverse" he says angrily towards Taeger

11 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis runs after the others, Why am I not leading this he thinks to himself. Astra appears next to him, I dont know why aren't you? She grins and floats away. He catches up to the others, "No it is no nightblood, and no we are not destroying it" he adds "I don't care if your people say otherwise, they can stay to their side of the Multiverse" he says angrily towards Taeger

“Ooh~, things are getting spicy!”