Multiversal Travelling Hub

Spencer sighed in defeat. "Call off the Bondsmith."

Spencer proceeds to follow the group, but as they get farther, he twitches, and sneezes. He poofs into 17 shards, and is gone.

A faint screaming from the sky.

thud

"I'm Back." Taeger said.

29 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

Spencer sighed in defeat. "Call off the Bondsmith."

Spencer proceeds to follow the group, but as they get farther, he twitches, and sneezes. He poofs into 17 shards, and is gone.

A faint screaming from the sky.

thud

"I'm Back." Taeger said.

“…well that was interesting.”

• 2 weeks later...

The Redspine thrashed, roaring as it suddenly appeared, crimson spikes on its back shooting in all directions. Then, it slowly rolled to its feet. "WHERE AM I?" it yelled, panting heavily. What... what had happened... It remembered a knife, a young woman's face. "I... I died... didn't I."

4 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

The Redspine thrashed, roaring as it suddenly appeared, crimson spikes on its back shooting in all directions. Then, it slowly rolled to its feet. "WHERE AM I?" it yelled, panting heavily. What... what had happened... It remembered a knife, a young woman's face. "I... I died... didn't I."

Kyz looked at the Redspine in awe, “what an amazing specimen,” he said under his breath. He righted himself, closing his open mouth,”Welcome to… I don’t actually know where we are, but we are on a the search for a sword, have you seen it?” He analyzes it as much as he can while waiting for his answer; I’ll remember this form, he thinks.

Roy gripped his last anchor as he surched the endless void of inactivity for any universe that he could find. He found one that he had abandoned a while ago and threw the anchor at it. He suddenly appeared in that universe and saw several people who he had known before he left. 

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

“You’re in the wrong universe… what happened to you?”

Arranis glances at the being that landed before him. I think I know you from somewhere. He searches his own memories, then his other clone like beings. Ahh, Hunger Games. "Welcome Redspine" he says "You must have Teleported your spirit somehow through the universe."

15 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

12 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the being that landed before him. I think I know you from somewhere. He searches his own memories, then his other clone like beings. Ahh, Hunger Games. "Welcome Redspine" he says "You must have Teleported your spirit somehow through the universe."

“He… may have asked one of my alters to kill him.”

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I suppose, the ways of the Elan are mysterious" Arranis agrees

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“They are known only to themselves.”

Kyz thinks for a second, “you know what, that explains a lot.”

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Anyways, lets go towards the sword, and those things that took my powers" he waves a hand, not necessary, but he liked the flair, and some of the trees move out of his way. He starts. Did not know that worked in other universes outside the Everything

Kyz follows Arranis, trying not to gawk at all the power.

23 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Anyways, lets go towards the sword, and those things that took my powers" he waves a hand, not necessary, but he liked the flair, and some of the trees move out of his way. He starts. Did not know that worked in other universes outside the Everything

roy scofed at the power. he knew that he had been drained of everything. he didn't even have the deathsong to keep him alive... he wouldn't last long.

The Redspine followed the main group, unsure of what was happening but not wanting to be left behind. That was weird. Its hunger, its bloodlust which had driven it from the moment it'd been born... was gone. Not a trace left.

5 hours ago, WildRye said:

The Redspine followed the main group, unsure of what was happening but not wanting to be left behind. That was weird. Its hunger, its bloodlust which had driven it from the moment it'd been born... was gone. Not a trace left.

“Hey there. How ya holding up?” 25 asked. Her voice sounded almost identical to another voice he knew…

• 3 weeks later...

Arranis nods as he walks, feeling something pull him in a certain direction. He feels it all. The planet and the universe which he is in, the life that ebbed and flowed, and the metaphysical side of things. "Anybody detect any alternate timelines for this universe?" he calls out, feeling something, but that was not his area of expertise. He grunts as he feels something else, something that seemed to rush through him. He stops, was that, magic? He tries to grab it, channel or consume it, but nothing happens. He stops, breathing slowly bringing his everything magic to bear, he starts glowing, the glowing coating his skin like a sheen on a bubble. A leash or a rope appears from the inside of his wrist, and he drops it onto the ground, connecting him to the universe. 

He feels the magic stronger now, pushing flowing into him, and he feels points along his spine open, and he shivers. What is this magic?

11 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Anybody detect any alternate timelines for this universe?" he calls out

“Uh, no,” Kyz says confused. He notices that Arranis seemed strangely on edge, “Hey are you okay,” Kyz asks. He put his hand on his glowing shoulder.

10 minutes ago, Vyzkel said:

“Uh, no,” Kyz says confused. He notices that Arranis seemed strangely on edge, “Hey are you okay,” Kyz asks. He put his hand on his glowing shoulder.

"ooh, what powers do you have Kyz?" Arranis asks, "is it time manipulation?, or everything control?" he turns back to  Kyz as well, "Oh. I just connected to the local universe and planet, it can be a bit odd sometimes, especially when there is magic"

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"ooh, what powers do you have Kyz?" Arranis asks, "is it time manipulation?, or everything control?" he turns back to  Kyz as well, "Oh. I just connected to the local universe and planet, it can be a bit odd sometimes, especially when there is magic"

“Nope none of those, except sometimes I practice trying to use different powers that come with a being when I shapeshift, but sometimes it doesn’t work due to lack of Investiture,” he says, “also, you’re able to Connect to different planets?!”

13 minutes ago, Vyzkel said:

“Nope none of those, except sometimes I practice trying to use different powers that come with a being when I shapeshift, but sometimes it doesn’t work due to lack of Investiture,” he says, “also, you’re able to Connect to different planets?!”

"You cant?" Arranis says, "Or have you not tried?, because it comes with the ability to hop between universes" he shrugs, "or maybe it was from Roshar?"