Multiversal Travelling Hub

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He stabs her, directly through the heart, then a second time through the neck, severing the spinal cord, all within a second.

She turns to look at him, grey eyes cold. "That hurts." Her voice was expressionless.

His blade evaporated.

Just now, J. Magi said:

She turns to look at him, grey eyes cold. "That hurts." Her voice was expressionless.

His blade evaporated.

"I know what it feels like to be unable to truly die... you don't ever gain peace from all the voices in your head, screaming at you every time you raise a knife..."

19 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I know what it feels like to be unable to truly die... you don't ever gain peace from all the voices in your head, screaming at you every time you raise a knife..."

"DON'T PROJECT." It was the first time she'd raised her voice.

". . . you have no idea."

Ari's breath was shaky for a few moments before she regained control.

"I apologize," She said, brushing some small, bead-like drops of blood off of her gown. "I find the older I get, the shorter my temper becomes."

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"I apologize," She said, brushing some small, bead-like drops of blood off of her gown. "I find the older I get, the shorter my temper becomes."

"The problem is that i do... and I hate myself for it." he shakes his head. "Yeah, apology accepted. and I'm sorry too."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"The problem is that i do... and I hate myself for it." he shakes his head. "Yeah, apology accepted. and I'm sorry too."

She simply nodded, and turned back to her tea stoney faced.

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Kyz becomes a nice teddy bear for Ari to hug.

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz becomes a nice teddy bear for Ari to hug.

She takes it a little stiffly, but it seems to brighten her mood a little.

"This tea is wonderful! Any idea what flavor?"

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

She takes it a little stiffly, but it seems to brighten her mood a little.

"This tea is wonderful! Any idea what flavor?"

Kyz, now sitting on Ari’s lap, says,”I have no idea, I just got mine from Roy.” Gesturing towards the sleeping man, he takes another sip of his tea, still observing the battle.

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz, now sitting on Ari’s lap, says,”I have no idea, I just got mine from Roy.” Gesturing towards the sleeping man, he takes another sip of his tea, still observing the battle.

"Huh . . ." She gently moved him off of her lap, lifting him easily. "I don't recall where it came from."

Edited by J. Magi

4 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Huh . . ." She gently moved him off of her lap, lifting him easily. "I don't recall where it came from."

Kyz changed back to his humanoid form,”I saw Roy brew mine, but I didn’t see him offer you any,” he says suspiciously,”do you remember even grabbing any?”

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz changed back to his humanoid form,”I saw Roy brew mine, but I didn’t see him offer you any,” he says suspiciously.

"The tea pot was just on the table when I got here," She curiously peered into her teacup.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"The tea pot was just on the table when I got here," She curiously peered into her teacup.

“Well I guess I didn’t see him put the teapot anywhere, so I guess that makes sense…”

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Well I guess I didn’t see him put the teapot anywhere, so I guess that makes sense…”

"Hmmm . . ." She seemed absorbed by the tea, paying little attention to the battle near them. "It tastes like rosemary . . . unusual for tea."

5 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Hmmm . . ." She seemed absorbed by the tea, paying little attention to the battle near them. "It tastes like rosemary . . . unusual for tea."

“Ooo, can I try?” Kyz reaches out and tries to grab the cup.

52 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Ooo, can I try?” Kyz reaches out and tries to grab the cup.

"Sure!" She hands it to him.

5 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Sure!" She hands it to him.

He takes a nice long sip of the drink, nearly finishing it.”Tastes good!”

Arranis watches as the battle unfolds. I wish I had that lightsaber he thinks to himself, thinking of the days training with his master to become a full Jedi, not that he ever got there. He turns to the others. "I am not sure what the tea is, but it is good" he says taking a long sip, from an enamelled cup, "I think we can trust Roy, as well" he faces the arena. "If anyone wants to fight, you are welcome to after the fight now"

@J. Magi @Vyzkel Willbender @TheRavenHasLanded 

41 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches as the battle unfolds. I wish I had that lightsaber he thinks to himself, thinking of the days training with his master to become a full Jedi, not that he ever got there. He turns to the others. "I am not sure what the tea is, but it is good" he says taking a long sip, from an enamelled cup, "I think we can trust Roy, as well" he faces the arena. "If anyone wants to fight, you are welcome to after the fight now"

“When was trusting me ever not an option?”

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I got beef with that dude." A tea-covered Elan says, gesturing towards Kyz.

@Vyzkel Willbender