Multiversal Travelling Hub

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis turns multihued once more, drawing on the power that let him go between worlds, and as he had recently discovered, let him control the Everything to some extent. He concentrates for a second, a ball of same light forming in his hand. He slams it into the ground, and everything reforms again, a second stadium of about similar if not bigger size appearing. He makes steps down to it as well, heading into the arena, waiting

@Ancient Elantrian @RoyalBeeMage

Fancy

Elan walks to the middle of the arena.

37 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz grew excited at the fact that these seemingly strong people are all fighting each other. So excited, in fact, that he accidentally spilled more tea on the already mad Elan.

The Elan turns around and summons a couple million liters of tea over Kyz. They poured on top of him, disappearing when they hit the floor.

30 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Elan turns around and summons a couple million liters of tea over Kyz. They poured on top of him, disappearing when they hit the floor.

Arranis watches as one of his friends walks into the arena, "Come on Roy" he yells up at the grandstands, which were packed with Elans. Never knew there was so much.

@RoyalBeeMage

33 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kyz is sputtering profusely, trying to get tea out of his eyes.

12 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches as one of his friends walks into the arena, "Come on Roy" he yells up at the grandstands, which were packed with Elans. Never knew there was so much.

@RoyalBeeMage

Oh, this isn’t even a fraction of them. A whole lot are just waiting in line for this place, or in the middle of quests. 

10 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz is sputtering profusely, trying to get tea out of his eyes.

“We will NEVER be even.” The Elan hisses. “My tea will follow you wherever you go. It will curse you. Plague you. Always.”

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

We will NEVER be even.” The Elan hisses. “My tea will follow you wherever you go. It will curse you. Plague you. Always.”

“O…kay?” He realizes the pettiness of this particular Elan in front of him.

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“O…kay?” He realizes the pettiness of this particular Elan in front of him.

He’s a very petty elan. 

One of the Elan’s next to Kyz leaned over. “Drink some giant platybear milk. It should get rid of the curse. And… don’t let him see you again.”

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

One of the Elan’s next to Kyz leaned over. “Drink some giant platybear milk. It should get rid of the curse. And… don’t let him see you again.”

Kyz writes this down quickly, being able to get the milk himself from himself.

Shapeshifter, remember?

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Oh, this isn’t even a fraction of them. A whole lot are just waiting in line for this place, or in the middle of quests.

"That is almost scary, that much of you. I suppose I could make more clones of myself...." he mutters

6 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"BLOOD ELAN!"

"ROY ELAN!"

"NO! NO! DEFINITELY NOT ROY ELAN!"

"ARTIFICIAN ELAN!"

"ROOOOOY EEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAN!!!!!!"

"NO!"

roy elan? him i have to meet!

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Oh. Well. Hey Roy!”

@RoyalBeeMage

"yeah?"

5 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis turns multihued once more, drawing on the power that let him go between worlds, and as he had recently discovered, let him control the Everything to some extent. He concentrates for a second, a ball of same light forming in his hand. He slams it into the ground, and everything reforms again, a second stadium of about similar if not bigger size appearing. He makes steps down to it as well, heading into the arena, waiting

@Ancient Elantrian @RoyalBeeMage

"not bad. not bad!"

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

@RoyalBeeMage

"i am coming. you have no idea how hard it is to get past all of you!"

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"That is almost scary, that much of you. I suppose I could make more clones of myself...." he mutters

"oh don't worry. all of my variants would immediately try to kill each other for braking the pact that stole my memories and those of most Roy's. the pact was the only thing maintaining the seal over the abyss..." Roy trailed of not wanting to say what he was thinking.

5 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Hmm, what was that Roy" Arranis says distractedly, remembering his arsenal of powers, and which ones to use. 

"nothing..." roy said as he started summoning weapons, considering them and dissolving them after he decided he did not like.

9 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz writes this down quickly, being able to get the milk himself from himself.

The Elan stepped back. That... that was weird. VERY weird.

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Eh. Most of them are pacifists. You only need to be scared of the Main Character Elans, which there are a couple thousand of."

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah?"

"not bad. not bad!"

"i am coming. you have no idea how hard it is to get past all of you!"

"oh don't worry. all of my variants would immediately try to kill each other for braking the pact that stole my memories and those of most Roy's. the pact was the only thing maintaining the seal over the abyss..." Roy trailed of not wanting to say what he was thinking.

Someday you may meet Roy elan. 

"COME ON!" IC Elan shouts.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

25 blinked. "I need a wooden board."

She ripped one from the ground and Aventine briefly appeared, then 25 came back.

An Elan raises an eyebrow, but says nothing. Soon a few construction Elan's come over and repair the floor, then return to their own respective dimensions. 

14 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

An Elan raises an eyebrow, but says nothing. Soon a few construction Elan's come over and repair the floor, then return to their own respective dimensions. 

“Jar Man,” she explained.

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Elan's all "Oh"'d. 

"I love watching the Jar Man feed." One of them said. "Best way to spend free time, 100%."

“Is it? I disagree.”

I want to go back to the clinic but so much has happened there

Posted (edited)

I was in it at the start as well, and found it hard to keep up, as most activity is when I am asleep

Arranis decides something, Why not all of them. A spear appears in his hand, the weapon he was most comfortable with out of all the ones he knew. Twirling it around, glowing smoke stemming from it, and a voice appears in his head Why do you keep me contained Astrid complains to him. I want to risk the danger as well. "Well I don't want you to Astrid"  he mutters. Getting rid of the mental barriers that separated him from his arsenal of powers. He starts to glow with investiture, and items appear around him as he needed it, some sand there, some colour there, a bit of metal there, metalminds appear on him, and his skin turns silver. Lets do this

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian

Also everyone here, please keep an eye on the Google Doc, some stuff is happening there

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis decides something, Why not all of them. A spear appears in his hand, the weapon he was most comfortable with out of all the ones he knew. Twirling it around, glowing smoke stemming from it, and a voice appears in his head Why do you keep me contained Astrid complains to him. I want to risk the danger as well. "Well I don't want you to Astrid"  she mutters. Getting rid of the barriers that separated him from his arsenal of powers. He starts to glow with investiture, and items appear around him as he needed it, some sand there, some colour there, a bit of metal there, metalminds appear on him, and his skin turns silver. Lets do this

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian

roy looks in awe for all of 2 seconds before explodes in a ball of gold and red light. emerging from the explosion is a 7 foot tall man holding a pair of matching swords in each of his arms, he also has 2 more swords straped to his back. each sword is a different colour and has a different effect... on each of his fingers sits a ring made of solid gold covered in hundreds of runes. his skin took on a golden colour like a elantrian...

Kyz gets so excited at all the action that he does realize he’s changing to his default form, his eyes are now chameleon-like.

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan stands, and a grey-purple glowing suit of armor forms around him. A long, strange weapon appears in his hand. “This is on.”

roy closes his eyes and his red songblade started to blow and a deep and powerful song resonated within his mind. humming roy started to dance wielding his red and white songblades.

Arranis summons another blade, out of its locker. A sword dripping white, and left crystals behind him, he tosses it into the centre of the arena, where crystals of dimensions form, and a voice echoes in their minds. Hello there. He starts glowing with a multihued glow at the same time, slamming one wall of the arena towards where Roy danced, and drawing some Aon's in the air, crackling and glowing with immense power