Multiversal Travelling Hub

8 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis summons another blade, out of its locker. A sword dripping white, and left crystals behind him, he tosses it into the centre of the arena, where crystals of dimensions form, and a voice echoes in their minds. Hello there. He starts glowing with a multihued glow at the same time, slamming one wall of the arena towards where Roy danced, and drawing some Aon's in the air, crackling and glowing with immense power

roy jumped to the side and glided through the air swinging with his swords in the process.

the dance was basicly the chayshan

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy jumped to the side and glided through the air swinging with his swords in the process.

Elan waves a hand and his gravity changes. He floats upwards, then slams down in front of Roy. He swings his weapon, then turns invisible. Four copies of himself appear around where he was.

44 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

He also sends blasts of sizzling power whizzing towards him. He taps his metal minds as well, Speed, Luck. He rushes towards Roy, his shardblade, and plot blade quivering as they rushed towards him. 

roy meets the blade with his own before steping to the side and parrying them...

44 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan waves a hand and his gravity changes. He floats upwards, then slams down in front of Roy. He swings his weapon, then turns invisible. Four copies of himself appear around where he was.

roy uses plot armour to ignore the gravity and swings randomly out towards the elans..

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis stares in shock, How did he block that? He taps more speed, ingesting some of the metal mind, and burning it as well, running towards Roy tapping 100x speed, and flaring speed steel. No way he can block this

roy watched helplessly as arranis swung towards him. roy's speed was only so fast. he managed to get a sword in place to deflect anything fatel but not to prevent any minor wounds.

Kyz cheers loudly, his voice booming like a lion’s(he fixed his eyes earlier).

This was basically to just remind you that I exists, take no mind.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances up at this, "Do you want to come and join us" 

@Vyzkel Willbender

Kyz looks at the carnage in front of him,”no thanks, I’d rather not get disintegrated.”

Kyz is slightly cowardly in nature, but he’ll do something when it counts(think Usopp from One Piece)

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The swords glance off, almost rebounding from the speed. Arranis growls

roy smiles

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz looks at the carnage in front of him,”no thanks, I’d rather not get disintegrated.”

"smart!" roy said as he creates a ball of glowing light that shoots towards arranis. it explodes on impact with anything.

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis decides something, Why not all of them. A spear appears in his hand, the weapon he was most comfortable with out of all the ones he knew. Twirling it around, glowing smoke stemming from it, and a voice appears in his head Why do you keep me contained Astrid complains to him. I want to risk the danger as well. "Well I don't want you to Astrid"  she mutters. Getting rid of the barriers that separated him from his arsenal of powers. He starts to glow with investiture, and items appear around him as he needed it, some sand there, some colour there, a bit of metal there, metalminds appear on him, and his skin turns silver. Lets do this

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian

?

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis summons his own glowing pile of sand, it turning white, and shimmering as he reaches out to it and forms a wall in front of him

roy tries to poke his songblade through the sand...

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aTyhw5R3KBqeVfXQOuyqeP0byeA7uV8Ej_Jmocbva_4/edit#heading=h.3txyxsv4zv3

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Arranis parries the sword that came seeking through the sand, knocking it to the side, and sends the sand soaring towards Roy

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis parries the sword that came seeking through the sand, knocking it to the side, and sends the sand soaring towards Roy

roy tried to use a sheild that he created to block the sand.

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis stares at him, "you can create too?"

look i havent fully made a magic system for him though i am in the prosess. i have a few ideas and it does involve creating stuff.

"i guess so...."

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper was watching. Something could blow up.

Ari was also watching while she sipped her tea, a little disappointed she wasn't a part of the action. She was itching for a duel. 

Edited by J. Magi