Multiversal Travelling Hub

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis stares at him, "you can create too?"

Elan slams his fist into the ground, and it floats up to meet him, creating a gigantic form of himself. It held a long, curved sword which he swung down, ripping apart the ground where Roy and Arranis stood.

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz wonders if betting on this fight would make him rich. He reaches into his pocket only to realize that he’s broke.

A rich philanthropist Elan walks over to Kyz and hands him a wad of cash. "For the children." He says in a nasally, deep British voice. Then he walks away.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

A rich philanthropist Elan walks over to Kyz and hands him a wad of cash. "For the children." He says in a nasally, deep British voice. Then he walks away.

25 gasped mockingly. "Mr. Beast?!"

So this is what they use for money, He thinks. He rushes to make a booth for his brand new business.

25 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Ari was also watching while she sipped her tea, a little disappointed she wasn't a part of the action. She was itching for a duel. 

"Do you wanna duel in the meantime? I get the feeling its going to be awhile. but when my mark shows up... we break for a moment. deal?"

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

25 gasped mockingly. "Mr. Beast?!"

The rich philanthropist turns around. "That's Sir Elan Von Beastiness to you, madam 25." He says, then turns around and struts away.

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

So this is what they use for money, He thinks. He rushes to make a booth for his brand new business.

A group of around fifty Elans waits anxiously for his business to open. A few more business-oriented ones debate whether or not they should invest in in. 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The rich philanthropist turns around. "That's Sir Elan Von Beastiness to you, madam 25." He says, then turns around and struts away.

A group of around fifty Elans waits anxiously for his business to open. A few more business-oriented ones debate whether or not they should invest in in. 

She snorted. "Posthence thou hath fivescore peasants within hither sphere, whom shalt joust for sustenance!"

“Come one, come all! To the fight of the millennia! Place your bets quick for who wins before the fight ends!” Kyz opens the door to his brand new betting station.

Mocking a Mr. Beast intro

Today we have 100 people in this circle who will compete for $100,000!

Spoiler

I may or may not have a KJV

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Do you wanna duel in the meantime? I get the feeling its going to be awhile. but when my mark shows up... we break for a moment. deal?"

Ari looked him up and down, then smiled. ". . . Alright."

She set her tea down elegantly and pulled her duel swords out of her bag.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

I donated 1,000,000 legs to this orphanage!

4 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Come one, come all! To the fight of the millennia! Place your bets quick for who wins before the fight ends!” Kyz opens the door to his brand new betting station.

Fifty Elans immediately enter and start placing bets. The revenue of his company skyrockets.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Ari looked him up and down, then smiled. ". . . Alright."

She set her tea down elegantly and pulled her duel swords out of her bag.

He pulls a rapier out of thin air. "Lets dance" he says with a slight smile, then lunges forward.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Fifty Elans immediately enter and start placing bets. The revenue of his company skyrockets.

I know I've mentioned this guy before but Daniel Thrasher has a couple videos called "Cursed Mr. Beast Titles"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He pulls a rapier out of thin air. "Lets dance" he says with a slight smile, then lunges forward.

"Good grief, that's get away from the tables first at least!" She exclaimed as she dodged his lunge and smoothly moved back several yards. She drew her swords. 

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

I LOVE Daniel Thrasher

Kyz grows extra arms and heads in order to take all the bets placed, suckers, he thinks, hardly half of them will win, getting me the most money.

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz grows extra arms and heads in order to take all the bets placed, suckers, he thinks, hardly half of them will win, getting me the most money.

A few Elans know this. They bet anyway. Because they're dumb.

27 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Good grief, that's get away from the tables first at least!" She exclaimed as she dodged his lunge and smoothly moved back several yards. She drew her swords. 

He grins. "Quick on your feet, are you, lady. i like that" and he jumps away from the tables.

26 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grins. "Quick on your feet, are you, lady. i like that" and he jumps away from the tables.

She continues smiling, but says nothing as she swings her right sword at his head and her left sword at his torso simultaneously.

Just now, J. Magi said:

She continues smiling, but says nothing as she swings her right sword at his head and her left sword at his torso simultaneously.

Sleeper jumps over the one aimed at his torso and blocks the one aimed at his head. "You are good."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper jumps over the one aimed at his torso and blocks the one aimed at his head. "You are good."

"Several thousand years of practice generally does the trick," She said smoothly as she slid her right sword out of his block. The left was coming in fast at his side.

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Several thousand years of practice generally does the trick," She said smoothly as she slid her right sword out of his block. The left was coming in fast at his side.

he jumps back and kicks one of the blades.