Multiversal Travelling Hub

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he jumps back and kicks one of the blades.

She shifts her wrist so it isn't damaged from the kick, and then dives in, both blades swinging at his neck.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He blocks it with a two-handed blade with a crossguard. the rapier is gone.

"Oh! That's fancy," She exclaimed as she pulls back a few feet, looking for an opening.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"What, you never seen a demon sword summoner?"

"No, seems cool though." She ducks low and swings her left sword at his legs. "Where I come from, Demons are massive tar-like creatures that eat faces."

8 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"No, seems cool though." She ducks low and swings her left sword at his legs. "Where I come from, Demons are massive tar-like creatures that eat faces."

He jumps over it, holding his sword at the ready, waiting for the second swing. "Huh. I'd like to see them sometime. would be an interesting sword, for certain..."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He jumps over it, holding his sword at the ready, waiting for the second swing. "Huh. I'd like to see them sometime. would be an interesting sword, for certain..."

"I'm not sure you could turn one into a sword . . . their souls are incomplete," Ari mused as she slashed at his shoulder with the left sword again. The right was behind her, held waiting.

15 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"I'm not sure you could turn one into a sword . . . their souls are incomplete," Ari mused as she slashed at his shoulder with the left sword again. The right was behind her, held waiting.

He blocks again, then slides his blade towards her.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He blocks again, then slides his blade towards her.

She blocks his blade with her left-hand sword. Finally using the right one, she shoves it at his stomach.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

She blocks his blade with her left-hand sword. Finally using the right one, she shoves it at his stomach.

He spins sideways, and his blade goes to mist and the rapier is back again, facing her with her side.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He spins sideways, and his blade goes to mist and the rapier is back again, facing her with her side.

Ari dodges away again, feet sliding on the floor. She attempts to catch the rapier in her swords to twist it out of Sleepers hand.

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Ari dodges away again, feet sliding on the floor. She attempts to catch the rapier in her swords to twist it out of Sleepers hand.

The sword goes to mist and the point is suddenly at her throat. "Good fight" he says, grinning.

The sword goes to mist and the point is suddenly at her throat. "Good fight" he says, grinning.

She sighs, lowering her blades. "I'm getting slower . . ."

"nah, most people die to that one. or would die."

She chuckles, "In the past you wouldn't have even gotten close, these days I'm quite rusty."

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"You wouldn't have seen me in time, even then. I'm literally the best."

Ari smiled brightly as she re-sheathed her blades. "I've met many people who claimed that title."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I probably killed them"

"Maybe, others though I doubt you've met--depressed swordsmen turn into depressed hermits more frequently then you'd think."

8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan slams his fist into the ground, and it floats up to meet him, creating a gigantic form of himself. It held a long, curved sword which he swung down, ripping apart the ground where Roy and Arranis stood.

Roy dodges before throwing one of his swords toward elan. On impact it will implode 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan slams his fist into the ground, and it floats up to meet him, creating a gigantic form of himself. It held a long, curved sword which he swung down, ripping apart the ground where Roy and Arranis stood.

Arranis jumps out of the way, glancing at Elan, before whispering to his cloak that is formed from the Everything, "Fight for me as if you were me," he glances at the side, summoning a sword for it as well. Before running at Elan, sand swirling around him, and sending a PUSH from the force at him

Yes he was in Star Wars

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy dodges before throwing one of his swords toward elan. On impact it will implode 

14 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis jumps out of the way, glancing at Elan, before whispering to his cloak that is formed from the Everything, "Fight for me as if you were me," he glances at the side, summoning a sword for it as well. Before running at Elan, sand swirling around him, and sending a PUSH from the force at him

The massive Elan stumbles back and shatters into dirt clods. Elan falls among them, performing a backflip before landing on his feet in the rubble, weapon held at the ready. With a wave of his hand thousands of mosquitoes appear, starting to attack Roy and Arranis viciously. Gladly Elan had worn 1,000,000% deet bug spray as a precaution to this battle.

20 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The massive Elan stumbles back and shatters into dirt clods. Elan falls among them, performing a backflip before landing on his feet in the rubble, weapon held at the ready. With a wave of his hand thousands of mosquitoes appear, starting to attack Roy and Arranis viciously. Gladly Elan had worn 1,000,000% deet bug spray as a precaution to this battle.

roy quickly surches through his bag of holding for any normal bug spray. sadly all he found was a small bottle of normal bug spray. nothing magical at all.

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy quickly surches through his bag of holding for any normal bug spray. sadly all he found was a small bottle of normal bug spray. nothing magical at all.

The mosquitoes are vicious and quickly there are hundreds of itchy swelling bumps on Roy’s skin.

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The mosquitoes are vicious and quickly there are hundreds of itchy swelling bumps on Roy’s skin.

Kyz tries really hard not to throw up, so he turns his attention to counting all of his money.