Multiversal Travelling Hub

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The mosquitoes are vicious and quickly there are hundreds of itchy swelling bumps on Roy’s skin.

roy summons a wall of fire around him to burn all the bugs alive before drinking a potion of anti-poision

16 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy summons a wall of fire around him to burn all the bugs alive before drinking a potion of anti-poision

The mosquitoes burn up easily, and so Elan prepares himself for another onslaught.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The mosquitoes burn up easily, and so Elan prepares himself for another onslaught.

Kyz realizes the bugs are gone, he wipes sweat off his face and continues to watch.

On 5/25/2024 at 12:02 AM, Ancient Elantrian said:

The massive Elan stumbles back and shatters into dirt clods. Elan falls among them, performing a backflip before landing on his feet in the rubble, weapon held at the ready. With a wave of his hand thousands of mosquitoes appear, starting to attack Roy and Arranis viciously. Gladly Elan had worn 1,000,000% deet bug spray as a precaution to this battle.

Arranis swats them away forming a giant flyswat, and smacking them heavily. He starts concentrating on something though, seeing into Elan's blood, trying to bend it. 

8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Roy calls upon the name of the wind to push elan to the ground 

42 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis swats them away forming a giant flyswat, and smacking them heavily. He starts concentrating on something though, seeing into Elan's blood, trying to bend it. 

That doesn’t sound pleasant 

15 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Elan twitches. His body shakes. “S-“ he tries to say. “Stop-“

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy calls upon the name of the wind to push elan to the ground 

Elan collapses

18 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan collapses

Kyz looks down at his list of bets,”that’s about twenty losses, nice.”

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan collapses

Arranis cuts off his bending, and faces towards Roy, and sending blasts of ice towards him

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy quickly goes an metal bends arranis to the ground 

@Scars of Hathsin

He does not have any metal on his body

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis cuts off his bending, and faces towards Roy, and sending blasts of ice towards him

Elan waves a hand, and the ice turns into molten iron, flinging back at arranis. He is simultaneously burned and pushed to the ground by Roy.

10 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

in the. body! there are so many trace metals in the body and bones...

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

in the. body! there are so many trace metals in the body and bones...

I'll give you that, and I suppose he does have metalminds and metal in his stomach. 

Arranis grunts feeling a sinking feeling as Roy starts metalbending. Not on my watch He roars, running towards Roy, riding a wave of water. 

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis grunts feeling a sinking feeling as Roy starts metalbending. Not on my watch He roars, running towards Roy, riding a wave of water. 

Roy steps out to the side and says to evaporating the water 

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis sends a bunch of vines sprouting from his hands, courtesy of some Demeter magic, sending them right towards Roy with a heady sleeping powder. 

roy falls asleep

8 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis water bends some icey bonds onto him. "I win!" he says jumping round excitedly

Elan looks at him flatly. “You don’t have to rub it in.” He sighs. “Drinks are on me.” He starts walking towards a bar selling Root.

Arranis follows, thirsty from all the fighting. "Wait, I forgot something" he summons a glowing orb, an image of the original building shaped there, and slams it into the ground, where pillars rise, and stadiums chairs fall, forming the hall that they had started in, with a bit more space for all of the Elans, and others

11 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis water bends some icey bonds onto him. "I win!" he says jumping round excitedly

Kyz walks around collecting all the money from the Elans that lost, and also paying the 15 Elans that betted correctly. “This money could probably buy three houses!” He says with delight(though he doesn’t really know).

somewhere far away - a place some would call beyond the multiverse while others say it's at the furthest reaches of the everything domain(the edges of the multiverse) - a being awakened. he was one with the Abyss and it was one with him. he was Darkness incarnate, a being with the power to destroy The Everything. a weapon created by one faction of primordial Roys and Elans to turn the tide of the great war! This being opened his eyes - eyes a pure black so deep as to appear to absorb all light - and started to move this solid yet gaseous yet liquid form. he looked towards the heart of The Everything and started to move towards the place that the mortals call the multiverse trading hub. he cast a shadow upon the entire hall - his form surrounding every last nook and cranny preventing anyone from seeing clearly as if they were looking through a thick mist - before reaching mentally towards the glowing sword in the centre and starts to draw it from its pedestal.

@Scars of Hathsin @Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @Spark of Hope @Vyzkel Willbender @TheRavenHasLanded @J. Magi @thaidakar the ghostblood @anyone else

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

somewhere far away - a place some would call beyond the multiverse while others say it's at the furthest reaches of the everything domain(the edges of the multiverse) - a being awakened. he was one with the Abyss and it was one with him. he was Darkness incarnate, a being with the power to destroy The Everything. a weapon created by one faction of primordial Roys and Elans to turn the tide of the great war! This being opened his eyes - eyes a pure black so deep as to appear to absorb all light - and started to move this solid yet gaseous yet liquid form. he looked towards the heart of The Everything and started to move towards the place that the mortals call the multiverse trading hub. he cast a shadow upon the entire hall - his form surrounding every last nook and cranny preventing anyone from seeing clearly as if they were looking through a thick mist - before reaching mentally towards the glowing sword in the centre and starts to draw it from its pedestal.

@Scars of Hathsin @Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @Spark of Hope @Vyzkel Willbender @TheRavenHasLanded @J. Magi @thaidakar the ghostblood @anyone else

Aaaahh I’ll get back to this next week!!

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Aaaahh I’ll get back to this next week!!

actualy this was proberbly the worse time to do this for me... i have extreamly little time anymore expessialy with se, hg and all the outher rp's good thing i dont have to deal with ic atm. i will soon. proberbly after the hg ends... or next week after my production finishes. i have my first audience tomorow so probs wont be on then... why did i deside not to wait till next week?