Multiversal Travelling Hub

Posted (edited)

"The sword that creates the links to the otherworld. Sure we do not need it, but do you want a corrupted sword that could stop travel to universes, or destroy quick links to places?" Arranis says exasperated

Some of the powers of the Everything is explained in the doc

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

11 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"The sword that creates the links to the otherworld. Sure we do not need it, but do you want a corrupted sword that could stop travel to universes, or destroy quick links to places?" Arranis says exasperated

“Good point.”

I don’t want to open it in case personal info is leaked, can you send me screenshots?

37 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis looks around surprised by the darkness that swallowed the place. He summons his aura, his glow banishing the darkness somewhat. At least enough to see. Arranis, the sword calls him. "Oh no you don't" Arranis grumbles, running forward, summoning another orb, slamming it into the ground, blocking off every entrance into the weapon/teleportation vault. "Guys, someone is trying to take the sword."

"oh no you dont!" the abyss started to summon large quantities of the nothing and slamed it into arranis!

23 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“My point is, free will isn’t an illusion. Sure, it allows for evil, but if we had no choice good acts wouldn’t stand out either.”

“I totally understand the significance of that, yup.”

"what I mean is that you don't have free will. i want to give it to you!"

21 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"don't listen to him! he is a fool! give me the sword!"

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh no you dont!" the abyss started to summon large quantities of the nothing and slamed it into arranis!

"what I mean is that you don't have free will. i want to give it to you!"

"don't listen to him! he is a fool! give me the sword!"

“I have free will already… and no.”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Something forms out of darkness. “I AM ONO!!! AS IN WHEN YOU SEE ME YOU SCREAM ‘O NOOOOOO!’ FEAR ME!!!!!!!!”

"oh so now you show up. lets just grab the sword and then lets get out of here. as you can see I have been expertly distracting this person..."

44 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Good point.”

That is ok, I will send some in a minute

37 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Arranis starts to glow brighter, trying to outbid the darkness, "Astra, go try and find him." he says to his companion. Yes sir she responds doing a mock salute, going through the building.

22 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Something forms out of darkness. “I AM ONO!!! AS IN WHEN YOU SEE ME YOU SCREAM ‘O NOOOOOO!’ FEAR ME!!!!!!!!”

"Not another one" Arranis grumbles, swords flashing into his hands. "Fight me if you dare." he yells into the darkness

33 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh so now you show up. lets just grab the sword and then lets get out of here. as you can see I have been expertly distracting this person..."

“Maybe I was distracting you.”

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Maybe I was distracting you.”

"no i was distracting you!"

19 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis starts to glow brighter, trying to outbid the darkness, "Astra, go try and find him." he says to his companion. Yes sir she responds doing a mock salute, going through the building.

"Not another one" Arranis grumbles, swords flashing into his hands. "Fight me if you dare." he yells into the darkness

the abyss was everywhere and nowhere. astra can try but she likely wont find anything...

"Nothing found" Astra says as she glides back to him on the winds that she could only travel. "Rust and Ruin" he curses under his breath, he summons another ball slamming it into the ground, forming the place where he was next to the sword, its pedestal moving to him. Yay Arranis its says playfully into his mind

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Nothing found" Astra says as she glides back to him on the winds that she could only travel. "Rust and Ruin" he curses under his breath, he summons another ball slamming it into the ground, forming the place where he was next to the sword, its pedestal moving to him. Yay Arranis its says playfully into his mind

abyss shifts the focus of his conscience to the new location of the sword and started to corrupt its power.

Arranis watches as the sword starts turning a gray colour, How do you defeat something that is permeatingWait. He summons something out of the air, something he had only seen on a highly technological world. He hits the trigger, and watches as it starts sucking things towards it. What was it called again Astra. A vaccum

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"no i was distracting you!"

the abyss was everywhere and nowhere. astra can try but she likely wont find anything...

“I mean think about it. There’s not really much else I could be doing at the moment, so what are you even distracting me from?

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches as the sword starts turning a gray colour, How do you defeat something that is permeatingWait. He summons something out of the air, something he had only seen on a highly technological world. He hits the trigger, and watches as it starts sucking things towards it. What was it called again Astra. A vaccum

the entirty of the abyss was starting to be sucked into the vacume until it was full. more than half did not currently fit...

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I mean think about it. There’s not really much else I could be doing at the moment, so what are you even distracting me from?

"helping arranis?"

Arranis seeing the success of the first one, summons a second one, making it bigger. He switches this one on as well.

"thats cheating!" the abyss said as everything except a humanoid looking and sized black shadow remained. it was made out of a black smoke darker than the night sky. its eyes were even darker. if that was even posible.

Kyz is incredulous about how he spaced out and missed all this.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"thats cheating!" the abyss said as everything except a humanoid looking and sized black shadow remained. it was made out of a black smoke darker than the night sky. its eyes were even darker. if that was even posible.

“What the heck is that?!”

"Why are you here" Arranis says glowing with Everything Magic, which coated his skin like a bubble,  and investiture, and other magics

"the end the everything and allow for the nothing to provide real free will to the multiverse."

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz is incredulous about how he spaced out and missed all this.

“What the heck is that?!”

"I am the abyss. lord of the nothing!"

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"the end the everything and allow for the nothing to provide real free will to the multiverse."

"I am the abyss. lord of the nothing!"

"Is there not free will now? I can wave my hand because i want too" Arranis says confused.

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Is there not free will now? I can wave my hand because i want too" Arranis says confused.

“Yeah! If there really is no free will, wouldn’t that mean that you could predict every single one of our attacks?”

8 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"the everything provides an ilusion of free will."

6 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Yeah! If there really is no free will, wouldn’t that mean that you could predict every single one of our attacks?”

"yes I can. to some extent. the everything controls your will. i am not of the everything."

basicly a way to say that i cant godmod.