Multiversal Travelling Hub

33 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ono gasps. “Whaaaaaaaaaat?! Ruuuude!”

She chuckled, and while the voice was the same, it sounded different. Her eyes turned a bright yellow and her hair both shortened and turned goldenrod. A lavender feather launched Ono away from her.

53 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She chuckled, and while the voice was the same, it sounded different. Her eyes turned a bright yellow and her hair both shortened and turned goldenrod. A lavender feather launched Ono away from her.

“O noooooo!!!” He shouted, flailing his arms. He fuzzed, then reappeared in front of the alter.

28 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“O noooooo!!!” He shouted, flailing his arms. He fuzzed, then reappeared in front of the alter.

“Haha! Oh, yes!”

3 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"You guys, I'm serioussss," Rachel whined as she whacked a minion in the face with her board. "Maybe they're misunderstood." She knelt down, peering at the minion. "Hello there. What makes you want to hurt people?"

@RoyalBeeMage

"we have the nothing pumping through our vains." it said before attacking her

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

"now what is what I was talking about!"

28 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"just grab the sword and lets get out of here!"

18 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

What was he talking about?

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Veins*

52 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The two creatures want the giant glowy sword thingy, which is basically the heart of the Everything, if they get it I’m guessing it’s the end of the material world(aka only dark matter would exist).

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Thanks

An “army” of feathers sprang from her coat and lifted every opponent quite a decent ways into the air. They wouldn’t be able to escape the feathers.

@Ancient Elantrian @RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

An “army” of feathers sprang from her coat and lifted every opponent quite a decent ways into the air. They wouldn’t be able to escape the feathers.

Kyz leans over to Rachel,”I thought she said that she was useless, I think otherwise.”

@Part Of The Narrative

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

"We shouldn't call people useless. And I think you're right."

“I’m just saying, she said she would t be much of a help but she’s the one that has done the most damage so far, except for Arranis and his vacuum of doom.”

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“I’m just saying, she said she would t be much of a help but she’s the one that has done the most damage so far, except for Arranis and his vacuum of doom.”

"For real." Rachel looked down at her clipboard. "Um...maybe I need a better weapon." 

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“You’re right.” Ono says conversationally, wrapping his hand around the sword’s hilt.

6 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz leans over to Rachel,”I thought she said that she was useless, I think otherwise.”

@Part Of The Narrative

“Long story, but I’m not 25. Not exactly, anyway.”

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“You’re right.” Ono says conversationally, wrapping his hand around the sword’s hilt.

He was also suspended

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“HEY! What are you doing!!” Kyz runs over and shapeshifts into a falcon and flies overhead, he then becomes a blue whale in order to crush the creature below him. Kyz wonders how much leverage Ono has in his suspended state.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender
Plot go brrr

6 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"How can you be 'not exactly 25?'"

“The short version is interdimensional shenaniganery. The long version is probably too long to have on a battlefield.”

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“The short version is interdimensional shenaniganery. The long version is probably too long to have on a battlefield.”

“Okay then…”, Kyz shrugs off the weird happenstance.

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

It won't lead to the end of the world, it just means they will have a conduit to those worlds that it is connected to, tainting them, and doing other stuff much easier. 

@Vyzkel Willbender @Spark of Hope

The minions are being controlled by Abyss, have been forced into slavery by Nothing powers, much like there are Everything Powers

10 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

the abyss and all its minions were suspended into the air. more minions appeared.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

the abyss and all its minions were suspended into the air. more minions appeared.

Her eyebrows furrowed and more feathers lifted the new minions. She turned to Vyz and muttered, “I can’t do this forever…”

7 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her eyebrows furrowed and more feathers lifted the new minions. She turned to Vyz and muttered, “I can’t do this forever…”

"well... i can!"

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Watch this,” Kyz turns into a… house cat? He opens his mouth to show multiple tentacles and a giant row of teeth. He proceeds to swallow all of the minions not already on the ground, devouring all of them whole.