Multiversal Travelling Hub

4 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Watch this,” Kyz turns into a… house cat? He opens his mouth to show multiple tentacles and a giant row of teeth. He proceeds to swallow all of the minions not already on the ground, devouring all of them whole.

She gasped. “A flurken!”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She gasped. “A flurken!”

YEAH!!

He changes back into his human form,” the coolest part is that they all get compressed into my stomach once I change into any form with a smaller stomach than the flurken, so basically they are now all a little cube.”

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender
Grammar

15 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

He changes back into his human form,” the coolest part is that they all get compressed into my stomach once I change into any form with a smaller stomach than the flurken, so basically they are now all a little cube now.”

“That’s disgusting.” Ono says. He angrily tries to pull himself out of suspension.

I love how there are thousands of Elans just sitting here doing nothing

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

He changes back into his human form,” the coolest part is that they all get compressed into my stomach once I change into any form with a smaller stomach than the flurken, so basically they are now all a little cube now.”

Sleeper grins. "Fancy"

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grins. "Fancy"

“Yep,” Kyz then burps up a black cube, it’s about the size of his palm,”see, that’s about 50 dudes right there.”

Apologies if this disgusts you.

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

He changes back into his human form,” the coolest part is that they all get compressed into my stomach once I change into any form with a smaller stomach than the flurken, so basically they are now all a little cube.”

“Wow”

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“That’s disgusting.” Ono says. He angrily tries to pull himself out of suspension.

“Hey, you all! Do things!” she yelled at the Elans.

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Yep,” Kyz then burps up a black cube, it’s about the size of his palm,”see, that’s about 50 dudes right there.”

“Interesting…”

6 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Watch this,” Kyz turns into a… house cat? He opens his mouth to show multiple tentacles and a giant row of teeth. He proceeds to swallow all of the minions not already on the ground, devouring all of them whole.

“Rude!”

6 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

And a Roy 

“I love to watch confused elans in the morning.”

Arranis grabbed his swords, his form shifting, with bulbous lumps trying to emerge, tentacles, pincers and other items trying to break out, as he somewhat merged with his sword Character Development, and a shardblade appears in his other hand. A few clones of him appear, not much but they all had good powers, they all rush towards the pair, almost dripping with power.

7 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis grabbed his swords, his form shifting, with bulbous lumps trying to emerge, tentacles, pincers and other items trying to break out, as he somewhat merged with his sword Character Development, and a shardblade appears in his other hand. A few clones of him appear, not much but they all had good powers, they all rush towards the pair, almost dripping with power.

The abyss used anti plot to cause the character development to slow down 

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

They didn’t hear her.

She amplified her voice so they all heard her. “USEFUL THINGS!”

18 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis growls again, "Roy and Elan, What are you doing just standing there?"

“The abyss is trying to take over my mind. It’s all I can do to fight him.” Roy said 

11 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“The abyss is trying to take over my mind. It’s all I can do to fight him.” Roy said 

"Oh well that is acceptable" he says, "Trying not to become brainwashed it a good idea."

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“We AREN’T standing, we’re running around screaming!”

"Well can you do something useful,  like swarm him, and where is IC Elan?" Arranis gripes

51 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Oh well that is acceptable" he says, "Trying not to become brainwashed it a good idea."

"Well can you do something useful,  like swarm him, and where is IC Elan?" Arranis gripes

“HE WENT HOME!” An Elan yells. 

41 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Me too!" Rachel hid behind Elan, occasionally whacking minions with her clipboard.

“Great minds think alike!” 

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“HE WENT HOME!” An Elan yells. 

“Great minds think alike!” 

"Cant you bring him back?" Arranis yells, starting to glow with power again, and slamming a wall into Ono and another heavier into the Abyss

“We AREN’T standing, we’re running around screaming!”

Kyz looks at the chaos around him, turning back into his original form as a chameleon(this happens when he gets too unfocused). He scurried to the wall so he can calm down, a shapeshifter with anxiety will not be helpful right now.

32 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"You think I have a great mind?" Rachel tried to whack a minion, but accidentally hit Elan in the shoulder super hard. "Sorry!!"

“It’s fine! Yeah! Your mind is awesome!”

35 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Cant you bring him back?" Arranis yells, starting to glow with power again, and slamming a wall into Ono and another heavier into the Abyss

Ono stumbles back. “RUDE!!!”

“No!” An Elan shouts. “He’s busy!”

“It’s fine! Yeah! Your mind is awesome!”

Ono stumbles back. “RUDE!!!”

“No!” An Elan shouts. “He’s busy!”

“What’s he doing?”