Multiversal Travelling Hub

Arranis grunts, forgetting the sword that was on the ground, goes in, and tries to bloodbend the Abyss... nothing happens. He tries some other powers. Nothing works. He grunts in surprise, before trying a lashing, and he starts falling towards Abyss, "Take this you soulless annoyance" he yells, his shardblade appearing

@RoyalBeeMage

39 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis grunts, forgetting the sword that was on the ground, goes in, and tries to bloodbend the Abyss... nothing happens. He tries some other powers. Nothing works. He grunts in surprise, before trying a lashing, and he starts falling towards Abyss, "Take this you soulless annoyance" he yells, his shardblade appearing

@RoyalBeeMage

arranis simply passes through the abyss's gaseous form

11 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Real 😂 

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i mean it take effort to not pass through me. i am literally a sentiant black cloud."

“That… is a very good point.”

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis lands crouched on the wall. He places a reverse lashing on the ground, trying to attract Abyss

Parts of the abyss start to flow towards arranis but only half of it moves. “Do you know how rude that is?”

On 6/9/2024 at 4:35 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Parts of the abyss start to flow towards arranis but only half of it moves. “Do you know how rude that is?”

“It’s EXTREMELY rude.” Ono says, exasperated. “That violates EVERYTHING I learned when I read and then ate all the works of Jane Austen.”

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“It’s EXTREMELY rude.” Ono says, exasperated. “That violates EVERYTHING I learned when I read and then ate all the works of Jane Austen.”

"it violates everything i learned when I read brandon Sanderson!"

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"it violates everything i learned when I read brandon Sanderson!"

Kyz looks at Abyss, now conscious,”you didn’t eat Brandon Sanderson, right?” He looked horrified and saddened that his favorite author might be dead.

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis grunts. "Who are those guys? he mutters before lashing out with his shardblade, intent on harming the Abyss

@RoyalBeeMage

the abyss get cut in half... before fully forming again.

7 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz looks at Abyss, now conscious,”you didn’t eat Brandon Sanderson, right?” He looked horrified and saddened that his favorite author might be dead.

"nope! just all his leatherbounds. my favourite was SA 7 when [someone] rips a hole in the fabric of reality!"

11 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Of COURSE not! Then we’d get no more books!”

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

the abyss get cut in half... before fully forming again.

"nope! just all his leatherbounds. my favourite was SA 7 when [someone] rips a hole in the fabric of reality!"

14 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Of COURSE not! Then we’d get no more books!”

Kyz looks relieved, did he seriously have to spoil SA 7 though, he thinks

6 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz looks relieved, did he seriously have to spoil SA 7 though, he thinks

“I have eaten the authors of all the books that I have marked as DNF”

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"No" he roars, a massive portal opening behind them the sword (they want) falling towards them

the abyss tries to grab onto the sword before it falls into the portal

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

the abyss tries to grab onto the sword before it falls into the portal

It does so. 

Arranis seals the portal off behind them, the hall sounding emptier and more quiet than before. 

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian @J. Magi @Vyzkel Willbender @Spark of Hope @TheRavenHasLanded @Anyone I Missed

39 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

It does so. 

Arranis seals the portal off behind them, the hall sounding emptier and more quiet than before. 

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian @J. Magi @Vyzkel Willbender @Spark of Hope @TheRavenHasLanded @Anyone I Missed

“Woah,” said Kyz, he realized that his hearing was deafened the entire time, it felt like a pressure was lifted off of him.

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

It does so. 

Akarui blinked. “Uh… I zoned out. 25 is very. Happy right now.”