Multiversal Travelling Hub

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

It does so. 

Arranis seals the portal off behind them, the hall sounding emptier and more quiet than before. 

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian @J. Magi @Vyzkel Willbender @Spark of Hope @TheRavenHasLanded @Anyone I Missed

wait so did the abyss and elan manage to steal the blade?

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

oops. and Yay!

roy suddnely fell to his knees panting. "finally I can think again!" he said before suddenly falling to the ground unconsius. 

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy suddnely fell to his knees panting. "finally I can think again!" he said before suddenly falling to the ground unconsius. 

Kyz, now being able to shapeshift into a human again, runs over and slaps Roy,”Well that didn’t work.”

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Elan smiles. “They took the sword. That’s cool. It was kinda out of place anyway, not enough knights.”

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz looked confused,”I thought we didn’t want them to get it.”

Elan ponders that. “No idea. I was getting ice cream at the time, and the rest of us were screaming like good citizens.”

32 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Oh… I guess it did work, I didn’t want you to go into cardiac arrest.”

“I am a fragment of the kingdom of the gods! I think that I can survive not going into cardiac arrest.”

31 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan smiles. “They took the sword. That’s cool. It was kinda out of place anyway, not enough knights.”

“So true. All the knights where I’m from are incompetent and get eaten by monsters or are the equivalent of magic nukes walking around.”

25 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz facepalms,”Why do I even ask, what do you know Arranis?”

@Scars of Hathsin

“Isn’t the sword this thing that allows for multiverse traveling.”

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I am a fragment of the kingdom of the gods! I think that I can survive not going into cardiac arrest.”

“So true. All the knights where I’m from are incompetent and get eaten by monsters or are the equivalent of magic nukes walking around.”

“Isn’t the sword this thing that allows for multiverse traveling.”

31 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz facepalms,”Why do I even ask, what do you know Arranis?”

@Scars of Hathsin

"The sword is not the only way into other universes, it just allows for quicker travel, as it provides crystals, that make the focus crystal to go other places. It is just a handy tool" he comments "Yes it is bad that they got it, and took most of everyones powers" he adds angirly, trying again to use his powers 

"It will provide them a conduit to corrupt more worlds and realities" he adds as a afterthought

20 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"The sword is not the only way into other universes, it just allows for quicker travel, as it provides crystals, that make the focus crystal to go other places. It is just a handy tool" he comments "Yes it is bad that they got it, and took most of everyones powers" he adds angirly, trying again to use his powers 

"It will provide them a conduit to corrupt more worlds and realities" he adds as a afterthought

“Wait… it can help them do WHAT?!?”

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Wait… it can help them do WHAT?!?”

"Just help them corrupt worlds" he says offhandedly. "Yes it is bad, but in the scheme of things, it is not that bad, because they have to actually figure out how to use the thing, and it can be storming difficult" he adds trying some of his other powers. "How on earth did they take away my Demeter magic" he growls, focusing on some of the plants

@Vyzkel Willbender

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Just help them corrupt worlds" he says offhandedly. "Yes it is bad, but in the scheme of things, it is not that bad, because they have to actually figure out how to use the thing, and it can be storming difficult" he adds trying some of his other powers. "How on earth did they take away my Demeter magic" he growls, focusing on some of the plants

@Vyzkel Willbender

“Well what about when they figure out how to use it, then what,” Kyz stood very confused about how unconcerned Arranis is.

10 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Well what about when they figure out how to use it, then what,” Kyz stood very confused about how unconcerned Arranis is.

"Well than they can corrupt those worlds" Trying to use bending to no avail. "Yes, it is bad, but we seem to be able to do nothing about it" he says angrily. His teeth clench, and tries to summon a wall, using Everything powers, it did work to some extent, with a small knob appearing. 

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Well than they can corrupt those worlds" Trying to use bending to no avail. "Yes, it is bad, but we seem to be able to do nothing about it" he says angrily. His teeth clench, and tries to summon a wall, using Everything powers, it did work to some extent, with a small knob appearing. 

“Well what can we do then?”

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"that sound bad..."

42 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I dont know" he says cradling his head in his hands, trying to perform other magics that only he knew. "We were all useless in the fight" 

"somehow they drained all my Awa! it will take a few days to fully regenerate enough to even be useful."

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan ponders that. “No idea. I was getting ice cream at the time, and the rest of us were screaming like good citizens.”

“If I wasn’t so nice I’d smack you!” she said half joking.

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

“The alters should be able to protect at least some of them. A few of them without powers can fight.”

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I dont know" he says cradling his head in his hands, trying to perform other magics that only he knew. "We were all useless in the fight" 

She patted between his shoulders trying to comfort him.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“If I wasn’t so nice I’d smack you!” she said half joking.

“The alters should be able to protect at least some of them. A few of them without powers can fight.”

She patted between his shoulders trying to comfort him.

"we might need all the help your alters can give."