Multiversal Travelling Hub

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Relax, that’s not where this is going. This blade can open rifts to other worlds, even other universes.”

Kyz looked at 25 flabbergasted,”and why didn’t you tell us this before?”

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Relax, that’s not where this is going. This blade can open rifts to other worlds, even other universes.”

"oh. thats embarising. why that shade though? could it not be ruby for once?"

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz looked at 25 flabbergasted,”and why didn’t you tell us this before?”

“Because the less you know, the safer you are. I have enemies who care nothing for human rights or morality, and who will and have tortured to get information. If I have to say something, I will. I avoid it if possible.”

11 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh. thats embarising. why that shade though? could it not be ruby for once?"

“Because this is the only material I’ve discovered in all my travels that can part the veil between worlds.”

Because I am rping myself, clarifying a few things.

• I cannot summon magical daggers
  • I don’t have enemies who torture people
  • I haven’t traveled through dimensions 
  • All of these things are part of my ongoing daydream 

Edited by Spark of Hope

35 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Because the less you know, the safer you are. I have enemies who care nothing for human rights or morality, and who will and have tortured to get information. If I have to say something, I will. I avoid it if possible.”

“Because this is the only material I’ve discovered in all my travels that can part the veil between worlds.”

"shame. i would love to see some red jade weapons sometime."

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the others, "Why are you picking at her, yes she can teleport us, yes the dagger is unique, but many inanimate objects can open rifts" he argues

"sorry, which universe do you think we should check first?"

10 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Well she shouldn’t worry about me I could just shapeshifter into something with a high pain tolerance, Kyz thought.

I hope not😅

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the others, "Why are you picking at her, yes she can teleport us, yes the dagger is unique, but many inanimate objects can open rifts" he argues

“Oh, really?”

12 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Well she shouldn’t worry about me I could just shapeshifter into something with a high pain tolerance, Kyz thought.

“Oh, really?”

"Yes it is really common and multiple of these can be found in each universe" he explains, "they are normally considered magic artifacts, that can teleport people in that world, plane or dimension, but if they broadened their mind they would be able to travel to other universes."

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Yes it is really common and multiple of these can be found in each universe" he explains, "they are normally considered magic artifacts, that can teleport people in that world, plane or dimension, but if they broadened their mind they would be able to travel to other universes."

Kyz considers this,”that’s pretty cool, so can you do that with a portal gun?”

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"If you had an open enough mind, 'yes' you would be able to" Arranis says, "though coming across objects that have other powers are rarer, such as time manipulation, and such"

“That’s freakin awesome, so things like the time stone are uncommon?” 

7 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Yes exceedingly uncommon, but common compared to some other powers, it is all about perspective" Arranis says

“Interesting, and very philosophical, anyway where are we going in order to ki- I mean take the sword from them.”

3 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Interesting, and very philosophical, anyway where are we going in order to ki- I mean take the sword from them.”

"we could track them from the number of destroyed or decaying universes out there."

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"we could track them from the number of destroyed or decaying universes out there."

Kyz thought about this,”smart, but aren’t there decaying universes caused by other entities?”

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz thought about this,”smart, but aren’t there decaying universes caused by other entities?”

“Well yeah but still! They are still a place to start.”

42 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“25 you good st start bringing us there?”

“I can, yeah, but I need something to go on first. Coordinates, memories, things being sensed… I have a method of getting us there, but I’ll need help for getting a rift there.”

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I can, yeah, but I need something to go on first. Coordinates, memories, things being sensed… I have a method of getting us there, but I’ll need help for getting a rift there.”

Roy closed his eyes. “Universe cornidites Hb-41a^2”

Arranis watches as this happens, "Never knew some people made universe coordinates" Arranis mutters. He feels something echoing through the universe rift, and calls up his own portal, glowing with a multihued power, and seconds later he collapses inward and into the universe

Should we outline this universe in the google doc?

@J. Magi @RoyalBeeMage @Spark of Hope @Vyzkel Willbender @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian

This would be the time to come back if you have been gone

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She opened the rift.

“GERONIMO,” Kyz says as he jumps through the portal, he’s ready for anything.

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches as this happens, "Never knew some people made universe coordinates" Arranis mutters. He feels something echoing through the universe rift, and calls up his own portal, glowing with a multihued power, and seconds later he collapses inward and into the universe

@J. Magi @RoyalBeeMage @Spark of Hope @Vyzkel Willbender @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian

Yeah we probably should put this in the doc.

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"there are about 7 difrent systems just ask the elans. they created a whole system for themselves."

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"there are about 7 difrent systems just ask the elans. they created a whole system for themselves."

“If you ignore the planet-specific ones, yeah around seven.” An Elan says, walking into the portal.