Multiversal Travelling Hub

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz stares dumbfounded by what he just heard,”I stopped listening after Nexus 1.”

Taeger snaps back into reality, "I don't blame you, sometimes even I stop listening to my self. Don't worry, I swear I won't try to explain my Opposite tied to the same world as I, who tries to destroy said world, and would remove us both as well as every other Tig in the Omniverse." Taeger paused, "Actually now you know everything I know there."

Taeger shakes himself visibly. "Sorry, sometimes my Main Character Syndrome gets away from me. Lets continue the quest."

1 minute ago, SourCandyLime said:

Taeger snaps back into reality, "I don't blame you, sometimes even I stop listening to my self. Don't worry, I swear I won't try to explain my Opposite tied to the same world as I, who tries to destroy said world, and would remove us both as well as every other Tig in the Omniverse." Taeger paused, "Actually now you know everything I know there."

Taeger shakes himself visibly. "Sorry, sometimes my Main Character Syndrome gets away from me. Lets continue the quest."

“Alrighty then, lead the way Mr. Adventurer!”

Main Character syndrome😂

20 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz chuckles about how long it took for him to realize,”I’m fine with it, you’ll have to get the others’ opinions also,” he gestures towards the rest of the group.

@RoyalBeeMage @Spark of Hope @Ancient Elantrian @Scars of Hathsin @NameIess @Part Of The Narrative @J. Magi
@anyone else I missed

Spoiler

What’s happening?

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What’s happening?

Spoiler

We’re in the same universe we were in earlier(basically we haven’t moved), and a new person has come to join us on the quest to find the sword.

1 hour ago, SourCandyLime said:

“The multi lives thing is hard to understand if it doesn’t happen to you. Only people from some worlds are able to have it happen to them.”

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“Alrighty then, lead the way Mr. Adventurer!”

33 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:
  Hide contents

We’re in the same universe we were in earlier(basically we haven’t moved), and a new person has come to join us on the quest to find the sword.

Oki

27 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“The multi lives thing is hard to understand if it doesn’t happen to you. Only people from some worlds are able to have it happen to them.”

“I kinda sorta understand!”

Arranis grunts, "I understand, I dont have multiple forms however, I lived them all myself, and in some universes I made clones, that when dead give me information". He smiles, "I had one of those set up in the HG Universe, they now worship me" he adds "The latest one is a girl, I got memories of her from her grandmother who died recently."

it's a bit morbid, but it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Because it happens to you too!”

“Thought so!”

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis grunts, "I understand, I dont have multiple forms however, I lived them all myself, and in some universes I made clones, that when dead give me information". He smiles, "I had one of those set up in the HG Universe, they now worship me" he adds "The latest one is a girl, I got memories of her from her grandmother who died recently."

“Oh yeah, I killed a few, I think?”

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Thought so!”

“Oh yeah, I killed a few, I think?”

"Pretty Sure you did" Arranis says, shurgging "yes they are people, it is horrible that they kill so much kids, but that universe is a bit messed up I think, and if they choose violence" he adds another shrug.

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

“Oooh, you mean Dougella!”

The blank stare on Taeger's face says it all, "No wonder I've stayed away from this side of the Omniverse. Look, have any of you died? I have. When you're reborn, is it violent? Sudden? Instant as how you were when you died? or are you reborn as a newborn baby. I have literally, truthfully said the words "I was born yesterday" and so I can say that being reborn is mildly inconvenient"

10 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

The blank stare on Taeger's face says it all, "No wonder I've stayed away from this side of the Omniverse. Look, have any of you died? I have. When you're reborn, is it violent? Sudden? Instant as how you were when you died? or are you reborn as a newborn baby. I have literally, truthfully said the words "I was born yesterday" and so I can say that being reborn is mildly inconvenient"

“One of me has died three times. The first time she crumbled to dust and was brought back from beyond the grave. The second time she was killed she was brought back by two people who could control life and death. The third time was when that whole world died, and she’s still technically dead, but she can come back once in a while because the rest of the mes are still alive.”

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“One of me has died three times. The first time she crumbled to dust and was brought back from beyond the grave. The second time she was killed she was brought back by two people who could control life and death. The third time was when that whole world died, and she’s still technically dead, but she can come back once in a while because the rest of the mes are still alive.”

... Taeger stares again, "I really did wake up on the wrong side of the Onmiverse. I wish I could be brought back how and where i was when I died. Instead I am born, and have to break the news to my new parents. Day 2, I transform into an adult in front of their faces, and, well, they always call the government."

Edited by SourCandyLime

2 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

... Taeger stares again, "I really did wake up on the wrong side of the Onmiverse. I wish I could be brought back how and where i was when I died. Instead I am born, and have to break the news to my new parents. Day 2, I transform into an adult in front of their faces, and, well, they always call the government."

“Well THAT’S never happened to me… All the mes are all.. well, me, but they’re all still different people, living several lives at once. And they have to reach a certain point of plot progression before they remember the Greater Multiverse.”

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Well THAT’S never happened to me… All the mes are all.. well, me, but they’re all still different people, living several lives at once. And they have to reach a certain point of plot progression before they remember the Greater Multiverse.”

"Ya, sometimes if I arrive in the middle of some plot, I don't remember until I'm like 13-16 (any time in there) but I still have all my powers, and my sense of self righteousness. Sometimes punching a bad guy with a nuclear fist is the only way!" Taeger freezes. "I've only done that once, and I don't even remember how..." Taeger slaps his own face, "I've got somewhere I need to be, I will be back around the end of the week. Don't worry, I will find you! I stuck a tracker on Mr. Adventurer's Back! I will return!"

Taeger jumps, then his body explodes into a light blue dust, springkled with some purple. The ground gets burned when the particles touch it, and a note is left in the middle. A buisness card of sorts:

Multiversal Alliance
Located at the Center of the Universe
Good luck getting cell service there!
Open for New Recruits

5 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

"Ya, sometimes if I arrive in the middle of some plot, I don't remember until I'm like 13-16 (any time in there) but I still have all my powers, and my sense of self righteousness. Sometimes punching a bad guy with a nuclear fist is the only way!" Taeger freezes. "I've only done that once, and I don't even remember how..." Taeger slaps his own face, "I've got somewhere I need to be, I will be back around the end of the week. Don't worry, I will find you! I stuck a tracker on Mr. Adventurer's Back! I will return!"

Taeger jumps, then his body explodes into a light blue dust, springkled with some purple. The ground gets burned when the particles touch it, and a note is left in the middle. A buisness card of sorts:

Multiversal Alliance
Located at the Center of the Universe
Good luck getting cell service there!
Open for New Recruits

Elan picks up the business card. “Weird. Think I already work there though?”

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan picks up the business card. “Weird. Think I already work there though?”

"I have never heard of them" Arranis says looking over his shoulder. "Maybe they are for the far right side of the universe" he muses, "Or whatever that guy was blabbing about"

15 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I have never heard of them" Arranis says looking over his shoulder. "Maybe they are for the far right side of the universe" he muses, "Or whatever that guy was blabbing about"

“Some multiversal groups prefer to stay under the radar.”

“Alrighty everyone!” The adventurer turns around and waves at the group, coming to a halt in the center of a clearing. “Looks like we’re here! Which is to say, we’re at the center of the sword’s influence. I’d expected to see the evil guys here, but maybe they’re hiding. Regardless, this close to the puncture point, we should be able to track them to whatever evil layer they’re hiding at. Does anyone happen to have tracking abilities?”

@Scars of Hathsin @Ancient Elantrian @Spark of Hope@SourCandyLime@Vyzkel Willbender@J. Magi@RoyalBeeMage@sorryifthere’sanyoneimissed

Edited by NameIess

5 hours ago, NameIess said:

“Alrighty everyone!” The adventurer turns around and waves at the group, coming to a halt in the center of a clearing. “Looks like we’re here! Which is to say, we’re at the center of the sword’s influence. I’d expected to see the evil guys here, but maybe they’re hiding. Regardless, this close to the puncture point, we should be able to track them to whatever evil layer they’re hiding at. Does anyone happen to have tracking abilities?”

@Scars of Hathsin @Ancient Elantrian @Spark of Hope@SourCandyLime@Vyzkel Willbender@J. Magi@RoyalBeeMage@sorryifthere’sanyoneimissed

A chill goes down Kyz’s spine as he remembers what happened last time,”I would turn into the ultimate bloodhound, but it would take me hours to actually change into it because of how strong the influence is,” he says while trying to mask his fear.