Multiversal Travelling Hub

23 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

“I know right,” Kyz says, chuckling to himself.

“Do we need milk, cheese, and ice cream or something?”

5 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

"Wait you guys get Google Maps here??? I don't remember the council approving their expansion plans yet! Where am I?!?!"

He pulls up a glowing holographic chart of what appears to be the multiverse, but with the title "The Omniverse"  above it

"... How has the council not realized the problem here... we are literally 7 MVs away!"

"Anyway, a sword you say? It better not be Nightblood, last time we detained one of him was a nightmare. Lead on, lets end this sword."

“Stay away from the council if you know what’s good for you. Though there is a roy in every universe many of us Roy’s seek to explore the far reaches of reality. When one of us die their memories are shared with all of us.”

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis runs after the others, Why am I not leading this he thinks to himself. Astra appears next to him, I dont know why aren't you? She grins and floats away. He catches up to the others, "No it is no nightblood, and no we are not destroying it" he adds "I don't care if your people say otherwise, they can stay to their side of the Multiverse" he says angrily towards Taeger

“If I understand correctly they are not in our multiverse.”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Some of us can handle the heat.” 

27 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Stay away from the council if you know what’s good for you. Though there is a roy in every universe many of us Roy’s seek to explore the far reaches of reality. When one of us die their memories are shared with all of us.”

“If I understand correctly they are not in our multiverse.”

“Some of us can handle the heat.” 

“I’m just not as well adjusted to spice as some. Also depends on scoville units.”

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’m just not as well adjusted to spice as some. Also depends on scoville units.”

“Fair I suppose. If you bring some ice cream please pass me some.”

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Sure thing!”

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Fair I suppose. If you bring some ice cream please pass me some.”

This is the pastry all over again.😂

17 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"No it is no nightblood, and no we are not destroying it" he adds "I don't care if your people say otherwise, they can stay to their side of the Multiverse" he says angrily towards Taeger

"Woah, I never said anything about destroying it, we tried destroying a Nightblood once, and thats how we have a pocket of habitable space outside of the MVs, and in the Omniverse."

The man stopped in his tracks. "wait, did you just think of me as Taeger?? What was HE doing here? No wonder the council can't get anything done, their head goes gallivanting off into random worlds. Look, my name is Spencer, and I was just about to clock in for my patrol shift at the MA. Though now I am going to spend all shift writing a report about this. Darn those bureaucracies.

14 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"... if your offering, though I could just grab the fabric of reality and make some real quick, when your as old as me, you learn the chemical compositions of the most random stuff. I could make a car..." Spencer freezes, one hand out looking like he is about to pinch something out of the air, and a blue spirit is launched from his body which falls limply to the ground. The blue mass rushes back into the body swiftly, and Spencer takes a deep breath.

"On second thought, lets just figure out how to make this sword be a good boy."

2 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

"Woah, I never said anything about destroying it, we tried destroying a Nightblood once, and thats how we have a pocket of habitable space outside of the MVs, and in the Omniverse."

The man stopped in his tracks. "wait, did you just think of me as Taeger?? What was HE doing here? No wonder the council can't get anything done, their head goes gallivanting off into random worlds. Look, my name is Spencer, and I was just about to clock in for my patrol shift at the MA. Though now I am going to spend all shift writing a report about this. Darn those bureaucracies.

"... if your offering, though I could just grab the fabric of reality and make some real quick, when your as old as me, you learn the chemical compositions of the most random stuff. I could make a car..." Spencer freezes, one hand out looking like he is about to pinch something out of the air, and a blue spirit is launched from his body which falls limply to the ground. The blue mass rushes back into the body swiftly, and Spencer takes a deep breath.

"On second thought, lets just figure out how to make this sword be a good boy."

She blinked. “Um. Wot.”

Spoiler

Since you’re newer and don’t know me very well…

Spoiler

I’m rping as myself with a nickname, and with my “internal cinematic universe” as I call it, I’m leader of a secret resistance movement protecting the freedoms of people in the multiverse from a dictatorial empire

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She blinked. “Um. Wot.”

A notification beeped on the apple watch Spencer is wearing

"Oh a resistance leader? Huh ok... Look, lucky for you the MA has zero intentions of ruling. our whole purpose is to stop mean ol' Luce from destroying the Omniverse. Thankfully there are only 8 of them, 4 boys 4 girls. annoyingly, they are mirrors of the council"

Spencer jumps like he has been shocked

"RUSTING RUINS OF PRESERVATION'S STORM! Ok, I get it, Too much information too fast, I don't know why I gave you control of that Saber."

A female honorspren floats out of his watch "Because I am better at social situations than you."

Just now, SourCandyLime said:

A notification beeped on the apple watch Spencer is wearing

"Oh a resistance leader? Huh ok... Look, lucky for you the MA has zero intentions of ruling. our whole purpose is to stop mean ol' Luce from destroying the Omniverse. Thankfully there are only 8 of them, 4 boys 4 girls. annoyingly, they are mirrors of the council"

Spencer jumps like he has been shocked

"RUSTING RUINS OF PRESERVATION'S STORM! Ok, I get it, Too much information too fast, I don't know why I gave you control of that Saber."

A female honorspren floats out of his watch "Because I am better at social situations than you."

She QUICKLY covered his mouth. “Not. Another. Word. Ears everywhere,” she whispered. 

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She QUICKLY covered his mouth. “Not. Another. Word. Ears everywhere,” she whispered. 

Spencer gave a blank stair, then tapped her on the shoulder because he was actually behind her. "You think I am dumb? You guys are literally the only ones who can hear me, magic or no. The MA knows how to stay under the radar."

3 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

Spencer gave a blank stair, then tapped her on the shoulder because he was actually behind her. "You think I am dumb? You guys are literally the only ones who can hear me, magic or no. The MA knows how to stay under the radar."

“You think the AEE follows magical and physical laws? They have destroyed entire worldsWithout. Magic. Or any other abilities.

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“You think the AEE follows magical and physical laws? They have destroyed entire worldsWithout. Magic. Or any other abilities.

"... who the crap is the AEE? and how far from the Nexus MV Cluster are they?"

Spencer stares, a slight tone of annoyance in his voice

"Perhaps the MA is too focused on stoping Luce, though they will destroy the omniverse if they can get to the Nexus MV cluster, but when you say this AEE is destroying worlds... do you mean they built a deathstar? Or do they get rid of entire universes?"

Just now, SourCandyLime said:

"... who the crap is the AEE? and how far from the Nexus MV Cluster are they?"

Spencer stares, a slight tone of annoyance in his voice

"Perhaps the MA is too focused on stoping Luce, though they will destroy the omniverse if they can get to the Nexus MV cluster, but when you say this AEE is destroying worlds... do you mean they built a deathstar? Or do they get rid of entire universes?"

All Encompassing Empire

“The acronym doesn’t matter. But they are constantly trying to find me, and take me and those who ally with me down. One of my other lives, the first leader killed me three times, and between the deaths he captured and tortured me, trying to force me to be a gladiator. That world’s magic was heavily dependent on balance of life and death.” (The magic system was based on AtLA but also with life and death elements) “The AEE was such a threat that every living creature in that world chose a side and a major battle was fought. So many died that that world fell out of time and space. Time doesn’t pass, wind doesn’t blow, and if any soul is unfortunate enough to find their way there, not only is it near impossible to leave, it’s impossible to die there. You’re just stuck in limbo, essentially forever.”

"Oh, we call that the Trash MV" Spencer looks on apologetically "And I mean no offense, but sometime we just throw stuff there, because it can't leave, and because no chancellor can go and witness the Root, there are infinite worlds to just toss our trash into.

6 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

"Oh, we call that the Trash MV" Spencer looks on apologetically "And I mean no offense, but sometime we just throw stuff there, because it can't leave, and because no chancellor can go and witness the Root, there are infinite worlds to just toss our trash into.

“I mean, I was trapped there for twelve years, so.”

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“I mean, I was trapped there for twelve years, so.”

"I am sorry for your loss. Thankfully the AEE or so you call them, we call them the Dumpster Divers, is actually stupid and near sighted. They cannot leave their MV Cluster, so we are quite safe!"

2 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

"I am sorry for your loss. Thankfully the AEE or so you call them, we call them the Dumpster Divers, is actually stupid and near sighted. They cannot leave their MV Cluster, so we are quite safe!"

“Well…”

They have agents from several multiverses

3 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

"oh little do you know."

They abide by no law but the law of beasts 

She muttered something and kept going. 

Spencer sighed. "Look, I put on a face of confidence, almost error-gance in the strength of the MA, but, Storms and Rusts alike, there is no greater threat than the 8 Luce. Each has a near hell-bent desire to destroy the nexus they and their matching chancellor comes from. If they succeed, if even one succeeds, entire swaths of the Omniverse would vanish. Not get caught in Limbo, VANISH. Thankfully the Dumpster... the AEE, is run by the least intelligent Luce. Thy believe that ruining any MV will cause the destruction the death of a Nexus would cause. The MA has reluctantly decided to just let them be. however if they reach beyond what they already have, we will immediately jump in and put them down."

Saber floats out of the watch "Truly" she said, her form glowing strong, with every shade of blue. "I am holding him to that Oath. The MA's agents are all trained in every magic the MVs have placed under their jurisdiction. We have Superpowers, Mistborns, Ferochemists, Surgebinders, Elantrians, Rangers, Artifocusts, Awakeners, Fables, ect. Name a Power within 50 MVs of the Omniversal Home, and we have agents professionally trained in these powers."

Kyz slowly blinks,”… okay I have no idea what you guys just said.”

Just a heads up, my character is new to the multiverse.

Spoiler

(And so am I)