Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah. for now at least. mostly i need those glowy money gem things." he gets a thoughtful, mischevious look in his eye. "Having the slipperies gives me an unfair advantage with ladies as well" 

He rolls his eyes, "Can you skip the gems and just take the light in directly?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"What do you mean? From the storm I can, but its not like I can put it somewhere..."

"Ooooh but you can't store it? You have to use it immediately." 

He had a thought, though it seemed outlandish. Sharp checked the pockets of his coat.

Does the coat have anything in it?

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Ooooh but you can't store it? You have to use it immediately." 

He had a thought, though it seemed outlandish. Sharp checked the pockets of his coat.

"Yeah. and i need to breathe, but that's less of a problem."

14 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She flinched. "That was dumb," she muttered.

Tinker chuckled slightly. "It doesn't matter. Me knowing your powers does very little in my case." He looked down at his hand. "Especially considering I don't have any. And the gamemakers didn't feel like putting any spores in the jungle where an expert like me could find them."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker chuckled slightly. "It doesn't matter. Me knowing you're powers does very little in my case." He looked down at his hand. "Especially considering I don't have any. And the gamemakers didn't feel like putting any spores in the jungle where an expert like me could find them."

She extinguished her tin, which dullened the pained a little bit. She pulled her hand from her ear, and there was blood on it.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She extinguished her tin, which dullened the pained a little bit. She pulled her hand from her ear, and there was blood on it.

Tinker leaned forward. "Oh, moons. That's not good."

Also, when is the storm scheduled to pass?

@Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

ARENA

In the east, a large, dark stormwall forms, beginning to make it's way across the land. It pulls up boulders and flings them about, devastating the forest. Anyone in the open will be picked up and thrown about like a rag doll in a blender.

"Astra! forget Dougella and run! We need to find some shelter!"

@Lotus Blossom

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"No, definitely not." She put her back to the side of the hollow. "Would you mind staying on my left side?"

"Uh, sure." Tinker shifted around the hollow to her left, while still keeping a few feet of distance.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Uh, sure." Tinker shifted around the hollow to her left, while still keeping a few feet of distance.

"Thanks," she said quietly. She pulled the backpack off and set it on her left side to use as a buffer if necessary. "You need food? Water?"

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah. for now at least. mostly i need those glowy money gem things." he gets a thoughtful, mischevious look in his eye. "Having the slipperies gives me an unfair advantage with ladies as well" 

Connor begins to chuckle softly and whispers “I quite like that one.”

"Thanks," she said quietly. She pulled the backpack off and set it on her left side to use as a buffer if necessary. "You need food? Water?"

Water.

I'll need that, once I get my hands on spores.

"It's only been a few hours," Tinker said. "I'm not starving, but I could eat." He paused. "Are you really going to share your supplies with another participant, though?"

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Water.

I'll need that, once I get my hands on spores.

"It's only been a few hours," Tinker said. "I'm not starving, but I could eat." He paused. "Are you really going to share your supplies with another participant, though?"

"We have a truce at least for the duration of the storm. Twisted as it may be, I do have a sense of honor, you know."

@Edema Rue

I don't mean to spam but . . . anything in the coat pockets?

1 minute ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Connor begins to chuckle softly and whispers “I quite like that one.”

Sharp jumped a little. He'd forgotten Connor was there. "Okay . . . so our main goal should be getting some of those gem thingies."

"We have a truce at least for the duration of the storm. Twisted as it may be, I do have a sense of honor, you know."

"I...okay. Yeah, I'll take some supplies. Don't know what I'll carry them with."