Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“That’s nice. Can I see something you’ve done?”

Gavin glances at his parents, as if for permission. “M-m-maybe a-after d-d-d-dinner?”

@SmilingPanda19 @Anguished_One

52 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

“Actually, I kind of like that second idea. It would be better if you had Iron though, you could Pull me towards you when you saw someone or if they attacked. Let’s stick together for now.”

Jaksyn looks for any sign of a tribute in the distance, like wisps of Stormlight, or color distortion from a high Heightening. 

“Yeah, they’re not great. But I’m getting the sense they’re not gonna kill us. Maybe.”

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian

@Cash67 @Wierdo @The Honorable One and @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ 

I think these guys are available. 

19 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Alderic nods slowly. “Well… don’t press it again. That’s not how this runs.” 

Having already forgotten about the conversation, Rekker continues to scribble on his notepad.

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

where are you?

Jaksyn (@lightringer) and Tondon (me) have formed an alliance, and we’re now searching for people to kill and/or rob. Your group was proposed by a game master, I believe. 

4 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Kresh, invigorated by his success, recklessly charges at his opponent, sweeping his stick in a large overhead arc. 

Quelkin sees his opening... and steps into the attack. Right as Kresh's stick slams into his shoulder he brings his stick around, with a strong two handed grip,  aiming directly at for his ribs. 

@Lord Spirit

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Last I checked you were on your own, and these guys were looking for someone to fight, so…

Boom crash bang, they found you?

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Jaksyn (@lightringer) and Tondon (me) have formed an alliance, and we’re now searching for people to kill and/or rob. Your group was proposed by a game master, I believe. 

2 hours ago, LightRinger said:

9 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark looks around. "Is there any chance you have any food? Or anywhere I could get some?"

"no i dont have any food on me. stoms I am starving!"

6 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark looks around at the plants and various activated spores to try and spot something edible. (He doesn't know you can eat verdant.) He also tries to locate a puddle for water, but he doesn't walk far.

roy follows but goes a separate direction also looking

6 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark looks around for the cleanest looking one (Least amount of mud) and scoops it into his mouth, ignoring the fact that he might get sick from it. "Roy, this water's not too bad!"

roy imidiatly runs over to investigate and also scoops up some of the water before imidiatly drinking from it.

what have we just drunk? any toxsins or somthing?

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian

22 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"no i dont have any food on me. stoms I am starving!"

roy follows but goes a separate direction also looking

roy imidiatly runs over to investigate and also scoops up some of the water before imidiatly drinking from it.

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian

It doesn’t have any immediately negative effects. 

19 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Gambler nodded. He felt a drop of sweat form on his forehead and didn’t know why. This girl was scaring him beyond belief, and that NEVER happened. He took another swig out of his bottle, hoping the fear would go away. It didn’t.

21 hours ago, LightRinger said:

"Go ahead," Astra grinned, leaning further towards him, "Roll the dice."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Just give up and get a Greek keyboard…

We’ve all done it…

There’s no shame…

xD

I refuse. I posted on his profile with my demands.

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin glances at his parents, as if for permission. “M-m-maybe a-after d-d-d-dinner?”

@SmilingPanda19 @Anguished_One

@Cash67 @Wierdo @The Honorable One and @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ 

He nods, smiling. He was happy for his son. He was happy for his legacy. He was happy for the happiness. He couldn’t exactly explain why either. “That sounds like an excellent idea.” He picks up his fork as dinner is brought to the table. @Edema Rue @Spark of Hope

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He nods, smiling. He was happy for his son. He was happy for his legacy. He was happy for the happiness. He couldn’t exactly explain why either. “That sounds like an excellent idea.” He picks up his fork as dinner is brought to the table. @Edema Rue @Spark of Hope

Rozegaze lifted his, examining the prongs. “I will say, though, I am slllightly worried.”

16 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Rozegaze lifted his, examining the prongs. “I will say, though, I am slllightly worried.”

“And why might that be sir?” He looks up, cutting into his meal slowly. His napkin rests in his lap. 

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Just give up and get a Greek keyboard…

We’ve all done it…

There’s no shame…

xD

see eddie gets it...

15 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

I just put his username in white text at the end of my signature

that is proberbly way easier... i just copy it from my shardbuddies...

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

It doesn’t have any immediately negative effects. 

what do you mean by imidiate?

"hey mark this water tastes fine."

7 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“And why might that be sir?” He looks up, cutting into his meal slowly. His napkin rests in his lap. 

“It has to do with the games. Those two tributes do have somewhat of a chemistry between them. That is where my concern begins.“

He leaned forward. “See, only one person can win the games. With those two, if they end up falling in love, who’s to say that people won’t want them both to live. When one dies, they could storm GMHQ and threaten the safety of all those here.”

”My daughter would marry into your family, should we go through with this. So I want you to explain to me exactly, how you can guarantee her safety in the event of a riot or any attack.”

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"hey mark this water tastes fine."

He doesn't fall over dead the second he drinks it?

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“It has to do with the games. Those two tributes do have somewhat of a chemistry between them. That is where my concern begins.“

He leaned forward. “See, only one person can win the games. With those two, if they end up falling in love, who’s to say that people won’t want them both to live. When one dies, they could storm GMHQ and threaten the safety of all those here.”

”My daughter would marry into your family, should we go through with this. So I want you to explain to me exactly, how you can guarantee her safety in the event of a riot or any attack.”

Gavin blinked. Marry? He eyed Emeric. I'll need to find a way to mess this up without making him too angry.

20 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

He nods slowly. “I do see your concern sir. I do plan on speaking with the tributes themselves, when it comes to time for one of them to die I intended to make it a ‘loving sacrifice’ and even if it wasn’t then I can play it as such. I assure you, there will be no riots of any kind.” He looks to Gavin. “And I believe my son would make a wonderful husband, if not at the very least a wonderful business partner to your daughter. Don’t you agree miss?” He looks to his daughter.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He nods slowly. “I do see your concern sir. I do plan on speaking with the tributes themselves, when it comes to time for one of them to die I intended to make it a ‘loving sacrifice’ and even if it wasn’t then I can play it as such. I assure you, there will be no riots of any kind.” He looks to Gavin. “And I believe my son would make a wonderful husband, if not at the very least a wonderful business partner to your daughter. Don’t you agree miss?” He looks to his daughter.

Rozegaze leaned back, satisfied for now. “Very well.”

She nodded, not quite looking at Èmeric.

Not rudely or disagreeing, just shy

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Rozegaze leaned back, satisfied for now. “Very well.”

She nodded, not quite looking at Èmeric.

He just eats his dinner silently for a moment. “Please do continue your conversation.” He nods to Gavin and begins a conversation with her parents, giving them some privacy.