Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

21 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He just eats his dinner silently for a moment. “Please do continue your conversation.” He nods to Gavin and begins a conversation with her parents, giving them some privacy.

“Um… what’s the last thing you painted?”

@Edema Rue

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Um… what’s the last thing you painted?”

@Edema Rue

Gavin chokes on a bite of salad, thinking of the abomination in his room that could have been a masterpiece. “Uh-uh-uh it-i-it w-w-w-w- it-t w-w-w-“ he coughed, looking away. “S-s-s-s-sorry. S-sorry.”

*me, currently sitting next to my friend who has a stutter* 👀

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Gavin chokes on a bite of salad, thinking of the abomination in his room that could have been a masterpiece. “Uh-uh-uh it-i-it w-w-w-w- it-t w-w-w-“ he coughed, looking away. “S-s-s-s-sorry. S-sorry.”

“Is… is something wrong? Are you alright?”

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Is… is something wrong? Are you alright?”

“Y-y-y-y-y-yeah. Y-yeah. Th-th-th-this h-h-h-happens s-s-s-s-some-s-“ Gavin flushed, looking down. “M-m-m-m-may-m-maybe it-it-i-it’s b-b-b-better-b-better i-if y-y-y-y-you d-d-d-d-do th-th-the t-t-t-t-ta-“ Gavin flushed deeper. A stutter is a useful thing…I hope she hates talking as much as she seems to.

On 5/24/2024 at 4:18 PM, J. Magi said:

Sharp starts awake, he had fallen asleep next to Krin. "We're just . . . sleeping . . . cause it's night time." He mumbled.

Krin shakes his head. "right, right..." 

Im probably gonna be way less active

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin blinked. Marry? He eyed Emeric. I'll need to find a way to mess this up without making him too angry.

That’s not what I was hinting at but sure. Knowing you I was expecting some latent poison to activate later 

53 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Y-y-y-y-y-yeah. Y-yeah. Th-th-th-this h-h-h-happens s-s-s-s-some-s-“ Gavin flushed, looking down. “M-m-m-m-may-m-maybe it-it-i-it’s b-b-b-better-b-better i-if y-y-y-y-you d-d-d-d-do th-th-the t-t-t-t-ta-“ Gavin flushed deeper. A stutter is a useful thing…I hope she hates talking as much as she seems to.

“Um, that’s okay… I like to do still life stuff.”

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Um, that’s okay… I like to do still life stuff.”

Gavin nodded, meeting her eyes and listening intently.

No it’s not 12:32 am be quiet

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Hrmph… maybe Émeric can’t talk with Marewill? It’s probably morning now

The sun slowly begins to rise on the horizon, it’s a puffy cloudy sky.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The sun slowly begins to rise on the horizon, it’s a puffy cloudy sky.

She raised her head and went to move, then noted Merp was still on her and was stuck.

Won’t be online a ton today

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She raised her head and went to move, then noted Merp was still on her and was stuck.

He snores quietly, like a tiny lawnmower. He chirps a little, snuggling into her arm. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He snores quietly, like a tiny lawnmower. He chirps a little, snuggling into her arm. 

She sighed through her nose and shifted him to lay across her shoulders.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She sighed through her nose and shifted him to lay across her shoulders.

He is fast asleep, snuggling close to her. 

A little buzz comes from her shoulder. “You’re going to have to put some work in sweetheart.” It hisses. 

Crap, I might have to go for an hour

15 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He is fast asleep, snuggling close to her. 

A little buzz comes from her shoulder. “You’re going to have to put some work in sweetheart.” It hisses. 

Guess I’ll have to get used to that. It’s too early for this…

13 hours ago, LightRinger said:

Jaksyn sees a boy laying against a tree. He beckons Tondon over. @Dragonheir

If he’s asleep, Tondon walks over as quietly as he can, looks for weapons, takes them, then puts a knife to ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ‘s throat, saying, “I’m a Leecher, and you have ten seconds to tell me why… uh… I’m not very good at this. Hey Jaksyn! What are we gonna do with this guy?” 

If he’s awake, I don’t know what Tondon will do. I guess you’d get to react first. 
Jaksyn can stop Tondon at the taking the weapons stage if he wants. 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“What style do you usually do?”

Gavin tries to answer, but begins to stutter so badly he can’t. Face flaming, he looks down.

1 minute ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark starts tearing up small plants to look for roots or tubers that appear vaguely edible.

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @Experience @Rusts I always forget if there's another gamemaker or not

At first, it seems to just be mud. And more mud. And more mud. Then he starts to see something that looks like a tuber…as he reaches for it, though, it shoots out and grabs him around the ankle.

Mud octopus :D

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

At first, it seems to just be mud. And more mud. And more mud. Then he starts to see something that looks like a tuber…as he reaches for it, though, it shoots out and grabs him around the ankle.

Mark slams his fist down on the tentacle-thing. "Roy! Help!" @RoyalBeeMage

He downs his vial of brass and flares it as high as it can go, trying to soothe away any anger or hunger within the octopus. (Does soothing even work on animals?)

19 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin glances at his parents, as if for permission. “M-m-maybe a-after d-d-d-dinner?”

@SmilingPanda19 @Anguished_One

@Cash67 @Wierdo @The Honorable One and @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ 

13 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He nods, smiling. He was happy for his son. He was happy for his legacy. He was happy for the happiness. He couldn’t exactly explain why either. “That sounds like an excellent idea.” He picks up his fork as dinner is brought to the table. @Edema Rue @Spark of Hope

13 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Rozegaze lifted his, examining the prongs. “I will say, though, I am slllightly worried.”

13 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“And why might that be sir?” He looks up, cutting into his meal slowly. His napkin rests in his lap. 

13 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin blinked. Marry? He eyed Emeric. I'll need to find a way to mess this up without making him too angry.

I'm here now! What am I needed for?!

*cries*

I'm sO cOnFuSeD