Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

20 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark slams his fist down on the tentacle-thing. "Roy! Help!" @RoyalBeeMage

He downs his vial of brass and flares it as high as it can go, trying to soothe away any anger or hunger within the octopus. (Does soothing even work on animals?)

It seems to get even angrier, waving him about wildly.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

It seems to get even angrier, waving him about wildly.

Mark grabs at the tentacle and yanks it away from his ankle, trying to stand. He stomps his other foot down on one tentacle. He also stops burning brass to conserve it.

Just now, The Stormfather said:

Mark grabs at the tentacle and yanks it away from his ankle, trying to stand. He stomps his other foot down on one tentacle. He also stops burning brass to conserve it.

It flails, but let’s go.

Then a larger tentacle grabs him around his waist from behind.

47 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Don’t worry! Just comment on Gavin’s stutter or something

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Guess I’ll have to get used to that. It’s too early for this…

It buzzes quietly again. “I’m trying to make stuff happen here, but you’re going to have to put in some work. That boy isn’t giving me much to work with.” It clicks off.

15 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Go ahead," Astra grinned, leaning further towards him, "Roll the dice."

The gambler rolled, also leaning back away from Astra. “Okay lady, okay”

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin tries to answer, but begins to stutter so badly he can’t. Face flaming, he looks down.

“That’s… that’s alright.”

1 hour ago, Anguished_One said:

Concerned father

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

@Spark of Hope

Tinker had fallen asleep at some point in the night. He clutched the silver knife in one hand, and his pack of makeshift spore weaponry was tied around his waist.

@J. Magi @WhyEverNot_8 @TheRavenHasLanded

35 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

It buzzes quietly again. “I’m trying to make stuff happen here, but you’re going to have to put in some work. That boy isn’t giving me much to work with.” It clicks off.

“I’ll try.”

She squatted down next to him and played with a strand of his hair. 

19 hours ago, LightRinger said:

19 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Jaksyn (@lightringer) and Tondon (me) have formed an alliance, and we’re now searching for people to kill and/or rob. Your group was proposed by a game master, I believe. 

Suddenly a small creature made of vines jumps at Tondon's face. it suffs vines up his nose and tries to open his mouth to strangle and choke him. Behind the creature, Patrik runs behind a tree.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Connor leaps to his feet and strolls towards Tinker. Ignoring Marewill doing… romantic stuff, he reaches down and grabs a single verdant spore from the bags. Then, walking back to the water, he tosses it into the water and backs up.

He’s trying to see if it’s edible. I know it is, but he doesn’t

Edited by WhyEverNot_8

53 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark grabs the tentacle and bites it. "FOOD!!!"

It tastes absolutely foul, though there’s no way of knowing if it’s because 

A, it’s covered in mud.

B, it’s uncooked.

C, it’s still alive?! Maybe think about that before trying to eat something?!

Or D, it’s actively trying to kill him.

6 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Connor leaps to his feet and strolls towards Tinker. Ignoring Marewill doing… romantic stuff, he reaches down and grabs a single verdant spore from the bags. Then, walking back to the water, he tosses it into the water and backs up.

It grows quickly, but isn’t huge. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

It tastes absolutely foul, though there’s no way of knowing if it’s because 

A, it’s covered in mud.

B, it’s uncooked.

C, it’s still alive?! Maybe think about that before trying to eat something?!

Or D, it’s actively trying to kill him.

To be fair, Mark hasn't eaten. He's REALLY hungry.

Mark grabs the tentacle and tries to wriggle himself free.

8 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark grabs the tentacle and tries to wriggle himself free.

It doesn’t work, and after a little longer of flailing, it tries to pull him into the mud.

40 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Suddenly a small creature made of vines jumps at Tondon's face. it suffs vines up his nose and tries to open his mouth to strangle and choke him. Behind the creature, Patrik runs behind a tree.

Jaksyn, torn between saving Tondon and killing Patrik, grabs the knife Tondon dropped and slashes at the vine creature before running after Patrik. 

Jaksyn is now compounding at 120% extra, with about eleven minutes left at the current rate. (Blame ChatGPT guys, not me)

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

It doesn’t work, and after a little longer of flailing, it tries to pull him into the mud.

He grasps for a stick or a rock to hit the mud octopus with. He struggles and tries to plant his feet in a way that the pulling will be slowed. He almost shouts for help, but realizes that in the hunger games, that would be not very smart. "Let go, you stupid fish." (He barely recognizes it as an octopus.) "Let. Go. Stupid. Fish."

7 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

Jaksyn, torn between saving Tondon and killing Patrik, grabs the knife Tondon dropped and slashes at the vine creature before running after Patrik. 

The vine creature becomes mostly ineffective, but continues to squirm. PAtrik Runs away. "Wait, may I say ONE THING!"

6 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The vine creature becomes mostly ineffective, but continues to squirm. PAtrik Runs away. "Wait, may I say ONE THING!"

“No!” Jaksyn ran, somehow avoiding every hole and swampy bit, while gaining ground. “Unless it’s giving me whatever Breaths you still have.”

I posted earlier… but accidentally did “hidden”, whatever that means, and I couldn’t edit it so…

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

He grasps for a stick or a rock to hit the mud octopus with. He struggles and tries to plant his feet in a way that the pulling will be slowed. He almost shouts for help, but realizes that in the hunger games, that would be not very smart. "Let go, you stupid fish." (He barely recognizes it as an octopus.) "Let. Go. Stupid. Fish."

I’m trying to remember, does he have any allies with him?

1 minute ago, LightRinger said:

“No!” Jaksyn ran, somehow avoiding every hole and swampy bit, while gaining ground. “Unless it’s giving me whatever Breaths you still have.”

It pretty much just deletes the post, mods can still see it but no one else can, basically it’s gone.

Edited by Edema Rue
Words are silly lol

3 hours ago, LightRinger said:
3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Gah! Waz abenin?” (I’ve never tried it, but I assume it’s difficult to talk with a murderous vine man up your nose).

The silver knife turns the edges of the cuts gray and unmoving. “Tanks! You sabe me.” 

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Tondon sneezes, sending blood and still awakened vines onto his sleeve, but freeing one nostril and making it much easier to talk. “What do you have to *another sneeze* say?” he calls after Patrick, before realizing he should probably be helping. He takes his water gun and sprays it in the general direction of the chase, hoping to activate some spores and cause an obstacle. 

I think time wise we’re a little before sunrise, right? Also, anybody know what silver does to awakening? 

3 hours ago, LightRinger said:

"Let me speak, and surely wwe can come to an arrangement!" Patrik puffed. He tripped and fell.