Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She blinked. “Excuse me?”

He shrugged shamelessly. “Do you need anything else?”

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Do you have a coat with pockets built into them to allow for daggers to be hidden inside while still being warm and allowing for the daggers to be quickly drawn?
while I’m thinking about it could I also get some daggers?
“Enough food to last us to the end of the games? 
Warm clothes?
You don’t happen to dapple in hemelugy do you?”

Roy asked all this while fidgeting with a few spores that he brought in with him. They were from the crimson pile that he had to run from in the rain. He watched as the rain turned the spores into weapons and he had an idea for how to get revenge on those who forced him into the arena.

“I have them all,” Corin said. “But you’ll have to pay.”

*coughs* so you know Devi from name of the wind

44 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Sure, what's the worst that could happen?" He pulls off a chunk and sticks it in his mouth. @Edema Rue

36 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella looks at the mushroom hesitantly, pulling off a piece as well, the piece peeling off easily, like stringy bark. She glances at Sharp. He cant be wrong can he. Before shoving it in her mouth as well.

@Edema Rue

It tastes…like a mushroom! But also like a crepe because it can.

Edited by Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"It's . . . kinda gross," Sharp confided. "But it seems harmless."

@Scars of Hathsin

Edited by J. Magi

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Daemon Devi! How could I forget the most powerful sympathest who is not a master?

“What kind of cost?”

4 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"It's . . . kinda gross," Sharp confided. "But it seems harmless."

@Scars of Hathsin

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella watches as Sharp chews the mushroom, hints of red at the edges of her cheeks. The mushroom tastes, thin in her mouth, and slightly bready. She pulls a face. At least we did not die. "I agree" she comments, gagging as she pulls off another piece of mushroom 

@J. Magi

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella watches as Sharp chews the mushroom, hints of red at the edges of her cheeks. The mushroom tastes, thin in her mouth, and slightly bready. She pulls a face. At least we did not die. "I agree" she comments, gagging as she pulls off another piece of mushroom 

@J. Magi

"Maybe not as bad as the vines though," He mumbled between bites.

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

She mumbles some kind of agreement, gagging again, putting more in her mouth with some snow to wash it down. She swallows. Also preceding to have a coughing fit, trying to get the taste out of her mouth

@J. Magi

"Oh man . . . you good? Don't force yourself to eat it or anything."

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Oh man . . . you good? Don't force yourself to eat it or anything."

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella retches some more. "Well, I need to eat something, or I will go hungry" she mutters, her stomach growling in agreeance. "Do you want some" she motions to the other person

@J. Magi @TheRavenHasLanded

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella retches some more. "Well, I need to eat something, or I will go hungry" she mutters, her stomach growling in agreeance. "Do you want some" she motions to the other person

@J. Magi @TheRavenHasLanded

He pulls the extra vines out of his pocket. "Eat this instead . . . you shouldn't make yourself sick."

22 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Some camping supplies would be helpful… is there anything else I could trade for that?”

Reiterating- she’s killed one person, doesn’t know that can get stuff

Just now, J. Magi said:

He pulls the extra vines out of his pocket. "Eat this instead . . . you shouldn't make yourself sick."

Dougella, HG Arena

She grabs them gratefully,stuffing them into her mouth, and chewing. Never thought I would be wanting these. She groans, holding her stomach, which was still trying to expel the mushroom. 

Dougella, HG Arena

She grabs them gratefully,stuffing them into her mouth, and chewing. Never thought I would be wanting these. She groans, holding her stomach, which was still trying to expel the mushroom. 

Sharp tucked the rest of the mushroom away in his pocket for later, he could eat it without getting sick. "Are you sure you're alright?"

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Sharp tucked the rest of the mushroom away in his pocket for later, he could eat it without getting sick. "Are you sure you're alright?"

Dougella, HG Arena

She vomits up a bit of something, that did not look like mushroom. "Yeah, I am ok" she says, hopping back up and wiping her mouth with the back of her jumpsuit arm. 

Dougella, HG Arena

She vomits up a bit of something, that did not look like mushroom. "Yeah, I am ok" she says, hopping back up and wiping her mouth with the back of her jumpsuit arm. 

"You don't seem okay . . ." He was really worried now.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"You don't seem okay . . ." He was really worried now.

Dougella, HG Arena

"I will be fine..." she says, her words slightly slurred, she takes a shaky step forward, before falling backward. Fainting in front of Sharp for the second time during the Hunger Games

@J. Magi

Dougella, HG Arena

"I will be fine..." she says, her words slightly slurred, she takes a shaky step forward, before falling backward. Fainting in front of Sharp for the second time during the Hunger Games

@J. Magi

Sharp catches her before she hits the ground. "Dang it . . . what do I do . . ." He glanced around completely at a loss.

30 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“What kind of cost?”

“That depends,” Corin said. “What will you offer?”

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Some camping supplies would be helpful… is there anything else I could trade for that?”

“There is,” Corin said. “Deaths. Investiture. Drama. Secrets, stories. What can you offer me?”

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

GUYS IT DIDNT TASTE THAT BAD I SWEAR

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“There is,” Corin said. “Deaths. Investiture. Drama. Secrets, stories. What can you offer me?”

The food is to rich for someone like her, just like in the hunger games, and she has never tasted crepes

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Sharp doesn't like crepes lol

Sharp gently put her body on the ground and tried his best to wake her up. @Scars of Hathsin

Dougella, Dreamscape

"You will never be good enough", someone jeers, as she lay in a ball on the ground. Exhausted. Tired. Tired of fighting everyone, tired of being the one that everyone avoided, "Why does no one like me" she sbs quietly to herself, as the other move back in. Kicking her, punching her, bullying her. "Freak, Loner" they jeer.

She cries. She cries long after they leave her alone, in a field she does not know, giant mushrooms surrounding her, covering her. Making her blend into the environment. "Why am I not good enough" she sobs, her voice breaking. her tears not flowing because they ran out a long time ag. She curls up. Some animals come and sniff her, most leaving her alone quickly. 

Something else nudges her. A small nudge, barely enough to be noticed. "GO away!" she sobs, curling up further in a ball. It nudges her again, she lashes out in that direction. But does not come in contact with anything. 

She feels something crawl into the cavity between her chest and arms. She opens her eyes, and a small ratty puppy glances up at her, and another animal, a slug looking thing also looks at her from nearby. She smiles a soft smile. While internally she cried, before tears threatened to spill once more, and she curls up into a ball, going into a slumber

Dougella, HG Arena

15 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Sharp gently put her body on the ground and tried his best to wake her up. @Scars of Hathsin

Her body curls up, trying to look smaller, and she whimpers. "Why am I never good enough" the words escape her lips

@J. Magi

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, Dreamscape

"You will never be good enough", someone jeers, as she lay in a ball on the ground. Exhausted. Tired. Tired of fighting everyone, tired of being the one that everyone avoided, "Why does no one like me" she sbs quietly to herself, as the other move back in. Kicking her, punching her, bullying her. "Freak, Loner" they jeer.

She cries. She cries long after they leave her alone, in a field she does not know, giant mushrooms surrounding her, covering her. Making her blend into the environment. "Why am I not good enough" she sobs, her voice breaking. her tears not flowing because they ran out a long time ag. She curls up. Some animals come and sniff her, most leaving her alone quickly. 

Something else nudges her. A small nudge, barely enough to be noticed. "GO away!" she sobs, curling up further in a ball. It nudges her again, she lashes out in that direction. But does not come in contact with anything. 

She feels something crawl into the cavity between her chest and arms. She opens her eyes, and a small ratty puppy glances up at her, and another animal, a slug looking thing also looks at her from nearby. She smiles a soft smile. While internally she cried, before tears threatened to spill once more, and she curls up into a ball, going into a slumber

Dougella, HG Arena

Her body curls up, trying to look smaller, and she whimpers. "Why am I never good enough" the words escape her lips

@J. Magi

"Um . . . It's okay . . ." He gently pat her back. "You need to wake up."

26 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I did kill someone…” 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

"if you help me get revenge well I can offer you the blood of the one who wronged me!"

2 hours ago, LightRinger said:

“Could it just be the Gamemasters?” Jaksyn eyes the people around them. 

“Could be, but it seems a bit subtle for what they’ve done so far. Also, if these places are real, rocks don’t randomly fall from the sky in the Terris mountains. There might be avalanches, but no random sky pebbles. I blame another tribute. After all, that guy I fought earlier ran off into the woods.” 

I might have just given the GMs ideas. Maybe I should apply to be one. I have some qualifications that I don’t want to type out right now.