Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

5 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Krin isn't trying to treat you like garbage," Sharp explained, "He's just a little . . . odd, in his own way. He didn't really understand what the games entailed when he joined, so it's been kind of hard for him."

He sighed. "Just try to calm down okay? It'll be alright." Sharp was doing his best to be comforting even though he didn't have much experience with that sort of thing. Was he saying too much? Not enough?

Dougella, HG Arena

She sniffles, "Ok" she wipes a few tears away. What makes me so vulnerable to him, she wonders to himself. Glancing at him and smiling. A proper smile. Something she had not done in a long time. A smile of gratitude. 

@J. Magi

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"do you like the GM's is that why you don't want to help me? no wait of course! the gm's can hear everything that's going on in here. that means that..." roy trailed off looking worried about how the gm's might react to what he had said...

Mostly by Devi I just meant vibes, like that’s what he’s giving off. Also as in he accepts many things in trade beyond just money, and is looking for more than simply a deal…

“How may I help you?” Corin repeats. 

7 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“I’ve got my iron now. We can pretend we don’t notice the sneak attack and then cause an ambush. Honestly, I can stall while you get away. As long as you have that axe, Jaksyn, I can find you. See you soon, and good luck.” Tondon taps and stores during his idea to make people decide that he’s trustworthy and unimportant enough for the plan to work. 
 @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger @The Stormfather @Unintelligenius 

3 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Astra nods, takes of the arm band, which falls to the ground with a clang, and follows him into the trees.

Here’s Tondon’s plan. 

Tondon Pulls and catches the arm band and puts it in his box. 

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It screeches, the sound deafeningly loud. It opens its beak, aiming for Marewill.

She moved her head to dodge, but not quite fast enough. The beak cut into her cheek.

27 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon Pulls and catches the arm band and puts it in his box. 

"Do we know who, exactly, is attacking us at the moment?" Astra remarked nonchalantly in a whisper, keeping her eyes on the trees.

THANK YOU!

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Do we know who, exactly, is attacking us at the moment?" Astra remarked nonchalantly in a whisper, keeping her eyes on the trees.

"No idea." Mark says, oblivious to the fact that Astra probably wasn't talking to him, but to Tondon.

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“How may I help you?” Corin repeats. 

"i want suplies. i need food and water to last up until the end of the games. several warm coats and blankets. and weapons. do you have a shardblade? i would be surprised if you have anything like a dawnshard..."

6 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

6 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"No idea." Mark says, oblivious to the fact that Astra probably wasn't talking to him, but to Tondon.

“So yeah, are we doing my plan? Or does someone else have one?” 
 @LightRinger @Unintelligenius 

What has Quelkin been doing? 

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i want suplies. i need food and water to last up until the end of the games. several warm coats and blankets. and weapons. do you have a shardblade? i would be surprised if you have anything like a dawnshard..."

Corin cocked his head. “I can get you all of that, excepting the dawnshard. Would you like a living blade or a dead one? It’ll all cost you, though.”

HEY GUYS! I work all day today, and since I work at a pool I can’t get on a device at all. I’ll check this when I get home in like 8 hours, but in the meantime if my notifs didn’t explode I would deeply appreciate it.

54 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Corin cocked his head. “I can get you all of that, excepting the dawnshard. Would you like a living blade or a dead one? It’ll all cost you, though.”

"i would prefer a livving blade. preferably one that is skybraker. what would you like?

16 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Corin sets a glass vial on the counter. 

As they walk, the trees begin to thin even more, until there are none left. Then, abruptly, they hear a sharp cry from above. A huge eagle begins to descend, far more rapidly than should be possible.

@Unintelligenius

“Give these to someone who you think will win,” Hellik says. He reaches out towards the man with a shaky hand, and grips his wrist. “MY LIFE TO YOURS, MY BREATH BECOME YOURS,” Hellik says, and color flows out of him and into Corin. The flow causes Hellik to collapse to the floor, and he pulls himself back up. “I’m counting on you,” he says to Corin while taking the poison and unstopping it.

He mutters under his breath for a few seconds, then downs the poison, a tear running down his cheek. After a few moments, he collapses again and convulses. When the convulsions stop, his eyes have no life left. 

Edited by Cash67

12 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Ah."

5 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

"We must test that there is someone to ambush."

Astra bent over and took a few stone. She handed them to Mark and Tondon, and kept one herself.

"If we get some reaction when we throw the stones, we'll immediately sneak attack. If not, there's nothing to ambush, and we'll dig ourselves into a worse trap."

On 6/6/2024 at 2:47 PM, Dragonheir said:

“There are some rocks falling from the sky. We might want to find out what’s causing that. Also, I’m not complaining that people aren’t trying to kill me.” 
 @Unintelligenius do you want Tondon to see you? 

Quelkin is hidden behind the tree.

23 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon throws a sickle at the tree, but it falls short. He Pulls it back into his hand, then looks to his allies/not immediately murderous acquaintances for a better plan. “There’s something in that tree, but I don’t know what.” 
 @Unintelligenius @The Stormfather @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger 

Quelkin glances out from the tree and sees the other tributes conversing and planning together. He decides to climb the tree just is case they rush over to try to kill him.

20 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“Yeah, I’ve done it before. That being said, it takes a ton of Connection, and if I stored at this rate back home, I’d probably be hit by a car. If I’m gonna pull you, I’d be pulled at the same rate, so we’d end up just crashing into each other. Where are you trying to go? Into the tree?” He looks around for anyone who might be a threat. What is Quelkin doing now, @Unintelligenius

He is currently in the tree waiting to see what everyone in the clearing does. 

Sorry I had a few big finals I had to study for then our family came in town so I wasn't active like at all the last few days. Can someone update me on what has happened?

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Ah."

Astra bent over and took a few stone. She handed them to Mark and Tondon, and kept one herself.

"If we get some reaction when we throw the stones, we'll immediately sneak attack. If not, there's nothing to ambush, and we'll dig ourselves into a worse trap."

"Good enough of a plan." 

@Dragonheir 

9 hours ago, Dragonheir said:
15 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

“Unless you want me to chop down the tree, sounds good.”

@Dragonheir

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

25 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

"Good enough of a plan." 

Tondon takes his stone, and tosses it into the air, but it doesn’t reach anywhere near the top. He catches it before it lands on his foot. 

1 hour ago, LightRinger said:

“Unless you want me to chop down the tree, sounds good.”

“We can combine the two. You cut down the tree, then I hold off whoever falls out of it.” 

4 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

Can someone update me on what has happened?

Basically we continued planning what to do, and Tondon threw a sickle into the tree, but it fell short. You’ve seen evidence of iron allomancy from him, but no other magic. 

Note: cutting down a tree strong enough to hold a person with an axe takes a long time.

20 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

She sniffles, "Ok" she wipes a few tears away. What makes me so vulnerable to him, she wonders to himself. Glancing at him and smiling. A proper smile. Something she had not done in a long time. A smile of gratitude. 

@J. Magi

He smiled back, glad she was feeling better. "We should get moving again, I don't want to get ambushed."

38 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“We can combine the two. You cut down the tree, then I hold off whoever falls out of it.” 

Astra sighed and summoned her shardblade.

"There's no use using the axe, darling."

In ten heartbeats, Rivia appeared in her grasp.

"When are we cutting the damn tree?"

@The Stormfather @Dragonheir @LightRinger @Unintelligenius

9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i would prefer a livving blade. preferably one that is skybraker. what would you like?

“I can do that,” Corin said. “But it’ll be expensive. First, you’ll need to tell me what you can offer.”

20 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She moved her head to dodge, but not quite fast enough. The beak cut into her cheek.

Did you see this?

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I can do that,” Corin said. “But it’ll be expensive. First, you’ll need to tell me what you can offer.”

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Yeah, I was waiting for Bookwyrm to respond…did I miss him too?

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

"i can offer you the secret about why I am here!

i can offer you the blood of my enemies!

i can offer you... myself?

can the gm's control the minds of people with enough hemelurgy? if so then I will give up my free will and become the ultimate survant to you and your masters."