Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

17 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at the vines wrapped around their legs. "Your breath to mine" she mutters just loud enough that the best will not hear it. She picks them up slowly, flinging them at the deer like creature in front of them, after saying to them "Grab and Hold Things" @Edema Rue

After she casts the vines, she glances behind them at the new arrival. What does he want. She puts out her hand for a shake. "Hi!" @WhyEverNot_8

Is she still tapping luck?

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The vines land on the deer and hold on super tight…

It begins walking away, then nibbling at another tree.

18 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

The cold air hit Roy's face like a slap, sharp and bracing, as he stepped out of the building. Snow crunched under his boots with each step, the arctic wind howling around him, biting through his clothes and chilling him to the bone. He took a deep breath, the frigid air stinging his lungs, and tried to focus on the task at hand, pushing the pain of his recent loss to the back of his mind.

As he walked, he noticed a group of people gathered a short distance away, their figures huddled together against the biting wind. Curiosity piqued, Roy decided to investigate. He adjusted his coat, pulling it tighter around himself, and made his way toward them.

Roy approached cautiously, not wanting to startle them. "Hey," he called out, his voice carrying over the wind. "What's going on here?"

@LightRinger @Lotus Blossom @Dragonheir @The Stormfather @Unintelligenius

"He was messing with us and throwing rocks at us, so we cut down the tree he was in."

@RoyalBeeMage @Lotus Blossom @Dragonheir @Unintelligenius @LightRinger

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

The vines land on the deer and hold on super tight…

It begins walking away, then nibbling at another tree.

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at Sharp, "ummm... should we go chase that" she says, looking at him, and at the other guy that was there as well. "What was your name again?"

@J. Magi @WhyEverNot_8

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at Sharp, "ummm... should we go chase that" she says, looking at him, and at the other guy that was there as well. "What was your name again?"

@J. Magi @WhyEverNot_8

Eddie . . . how is it walking? If she tied it up? Did it break the vines?

@Edema Rue

34 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@J. Magi @WhyEverNot_8

31 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

So my thought is that the vines grabbed the deer, but it’s like a lasso that’s not connected to anything, if you see what I mean? So they’re stuck on the deer but not tying it down.

15 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Yeah," Tinker said, crouching next to it and studying it. "We could use Verdant like we did for the last box, or maybe Zephyr. I just have to find somewhere to put it..."

@Edema Rue

13 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker frowned as he pulled out the jar. He stared at it for a moment. Then he yelped and dropped it in the snow.

"Is....that..."

@Spark of Hope

“I’m not sure. But if it’s what I think it is… I don’t know if we should use it. Especially if we don’t know what it would give us.”

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’m not sure. But if it’s what I think it is… I don’t know if we should use it. Especially if we don’t know what it would give us.”

AWW COME ONNN I gave you a perfectly nice spike!!

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Forgive me for not trusting GM Eddie, OOC Eddie.

Is there a label or something for them to figure out what type it is without spiking themselves?

7 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Yeah..." he hesitated. "I suppose we should take it with us, though."

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Our characters don't even know how to place spikes. You have to be very precise with that kind of stuff. And you also have to know what kind of spike it is in order to place it correctly anyway...

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"Yeah..." he hesitated. "I suppose we should take it with us, though."

True dat

She swung the backpack to her front and pulled out the bracer, which she then put on, to make room for the jar.

In HoA, Spook removed the spike from himself, right? If one of them spiked themself and all went wrong, could they remove it and be fine?

@Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She swung the backpack to her front and pulled out the bracer, which she then put on, to make room for the jar.

@Edema Rue

…so remember someone’s meme about how canon is more of a…mild suggestion

yeah, they would be.

scud I should go research hemalurgy

Connor grins and tells her his name, then turns to assess the situation. “Ah, so we’re hunting a deer…?” he glances at the others and asks “Do either of y’all have any steel? Even a little bit would help.”

1 hour ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Connor grins and tells her his name, then turns to assess the situation. “Ah, so we’re hunting a deer…?” he glances at the others and asks “Do either of y’all have any steel? Even a little bit would help.”

Can you please quote, and ping.  I had to double check it was a conversation between us :)

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him. "I am not sure, hunting would be good" she pauses "but it depends on the beast, it could be a mutt, or something implemented for the Hunger Games" she adds, glancing at the others. As the deer walks away, she spots a vine dangling loose on the ground. She points to the others. "That is what we want to grab, or pin into the ground" she comments. "Race you" she says, slowly starting to follow the deer.

@Edema Rue @WhyEverNot_8 @J. Magi

2 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

38 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him. "I am not sure, hunting would be good" she pauses "but it depends on the beast, it could be a mutt, or something implemented for the Hunger Games" she adds, glancing at the others. As the deer walks away, she spots a vine dangling loose on the ground. She points to the others. "That is what we want to grab, or pin into the ground" she comments. "Race you" she says, slowly starting to follow the deer.

The deer glances over at them, then starts running. 

3 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

"Maybe," He says fingering the stuff in his pocket. "But not in a powder form and certainly not in a edible alloy."

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"So . . . is the plan to try and eat it?"

59 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The deer glances over at them, then starts running. 

"Ah crap . . ." He runs after it.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"Maybe," He says fingering the stuff in his pocket. "But not in a powder form and certainly not in a edible alloy."

"So . . . is the plan to try and eat it?"

"Ah crap . . ." He runs after it.

Dougella, HG Arena

'What, No, I want to see it first, before I decide anything." She dreams up a scenario, "maybe we ride it into battle" she says dreamily quickly glancing at him, before adding more speed into her chase. Probably not the best time to store luck and fall over she laughs mentally, remembering here earlier exploits

@J. Magi

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

'What, No, I want to see it first, before I decide anything." She dreams up a scenario, "maybe we ride it into battle" she says dreamily quickly glancing at him, before adding more speed into her chase. Probably not the best time to store luck and fall over she laughs mentally, remembering here earlier exploits

@J. Magi

"That seems unrealistic, we'd have to completely tame and it and find a why to fasten reigns and a saddle . . . I'd rather have a hot meal."