Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, Dragonheir said:

“Uhh. What should I do?” He asks, not really knowing who he’s talking to. 
 @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger 

“Help me kill him!” Jaksyn swings again at Quelkin, this time with his fists, but falters a bit when he sees Astra. 

@Lotus Blossom @Dragonheir @Unintelligenius

Edited by LightRinger
Thanks!

15 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella rushes back over to the deer. "You will be ok" she murmurs as she strokes it, feeding it some of the bark from the tree. She continues stroking it, feeling her affection grow.

@J. Magi @Edema Rue

Sharp sighs, giving in for now. "I suppose we'll just stay here?" He got up and started collecting sticks to make a campfire with.

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Its affection does not grow, and it tries to bite her hand. 

"This is what I'm talking about," He mumbles dropping his bundle of sticks on the ground a few yards away. He crouches down and starts setting up the firewood properly.

12 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

“Help me kill him!” Jaksyn swings again at Quelkin

I confiscated Jaksyn’s axe with Lurching, but because of that Quelkin is starting to bleed out. 

Tondon makes up his mind and hands Jaksyn back the axe, then tosses and Pulls a dagger into Quelkin’s back. 
 @Lotus Blossom @Unintelligenius 

Sorry. Tondon’s doing what he’s told. If either Astra or Quelkin wants to make an opposing argument though, that could change his mind. (Also I kinda want to win. I and Tondon learned everyone’s lore now though, so we’re both sorry about it.)

7 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark lifts up a handful of dirt and throws it at Quelkin's eyes. (He never actually left the site of combat, I just had to be offline for a while.)

@Dragonheir @Unintelligenius @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger (I forget who of us are still around here. My bad.)

Seems like only Roy left. Hmmm. Maybe we should retroactively change that. 

@RoyalBeeMage 

6 hours ago, LightRinger said:

“Help me kill him!” Jaksyn swings again at Quelkin, this time with his fists, but falters a bit when he sees Astra. 

@Lotus Blossom @Dragonheir @Unintelligenius

Quelkin dodges to the side then returns with a punch of his own.

3 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark lifts up a handful of dirt and throws it at Quelkin's eyes. (He never actually left the site of combat, I just had to be offline for a while.)

@Dragonheir @Unintelligenius @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger (I forget who of us are still around here. My bad.)

Quelkin curses under his breath then backs away trying to remain out of everyone's reach. "We must take down the tyrants. They must burn. Please.. help me... and... and I can promise you a place by my side as we take down the evil rulers of this world", He says as he continues to back up.

20 minutes ago, Unintelligenius said:

Quelkin curses under his breath then backs away trying to remain out of everyone's reach. "We must take down the tyrants. They must burn. Please.. help me... and... and I can promise you a place by my side as we take down the evil rulers of this world", He says as he continues to back up.

Just so you know, it looks like a dagger is being pulled into your back…

Things aren’t looking too bright for you. If it looks like you’re going to die and you don’t want to, we could come up with a monster for you so that you could still play? (Not saying you will die, just that stuff is leaning that way :))

10 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

We immediately attacked Quelkin.

thanks

7 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

Roy's eyes narrow as he watches Quelkin back away, the desperate plea hanging in the air. The mention of the tyrants stirs a tempest of painful memories within him. He clenches his fist, the phantom sensation of his lost sandmastery haunting him.

"You think I haven't tried?" Roy's voice is a mix of bitterness and steely resolve. "I gave up everything to fight them. My sandmastery, my very soul... for this." He gestures to the Shardblade at his side, the weight of it a constant reminder of his sacrifice.

He steps forward, closing the distance Quelkin tries to create. "But if you're serious about this, if you really want to burn them to the ground, then I'll stand with you. Not for promises of power or place, but for the chance to see them fall."

Roy's gaze hardens, determination flaring in his eyes. "Just know this: once we start, there's no turning back. The path we're on is paved with blood and fire. Are you ready for that?"

Jaksyn is quite shocked that his “sneaking off to kill the guy we left alone” turned into “everybody kills and/or sides with Quelkin”, but he still tries to swing at him with his axe. “Guys, the whole point of sneaking off was that I’d get the reward myself!”

@Lotus Blossom @Unintelligenius @Dragonheir @The Stormfather @RoyalBeeMage

On 6/16/2024 at 8:20 AM, J. Magi said:

Sharp sighs, giving in for now. "I suppose we'll just stay here?" He got up and started collecting sticks to make a campfire with.

"This is what I'm talking about," He mumbles dropping his bundle of sticks on the ground a few yards away. He crouches down and starts setting up the firewood properly.

On 6/16/2024 at 12:29 AM, Edema Rue said:

Its affection does not grow, and it tries to bite her hand. 

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella snaps her hand back, to not be bitten by the deer. She tries to stroke it again, feeding it more bark. "Don't you want to be my friend?" she whispers to it, her heart feeling like breaking, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. Why do people not want to be my friend?

@Edema Rue @J. Magi

4 hours ago, LightRinger said:

Jaksyn is quite shocked that his “sneaking off to kill the guy we left alone” turned into “everybody kills and/or sides with Quelkin”, but he still tries to swing at him with his axe. “Guys, the whole point of sneaking off was that I’d get the reward myself!”

@Lotus Blossom @Unintelligenius @Dragonheir @The Stormfather @RoyalBeeMage

"and why would we let you do that?"

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella snaps her hand back, to not be bitten by the deer. She tries to stroke it again, feeding it more bark. "Don't you want to be my friend?" she whispers to it, her heart feeling like breaking, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. Why do people not want to be my friend?

@Edema Rue @J. Magi

I-

it’s just-

it’s just a deer-

It continues as it has. 

The Redspine was hungry. It leapt to its feet, roaring in rage. All was dark. Where was it? It needed to eat. Needed to eat flesh. After it got out of whatever it had woken up in, it would feed. Yes, it could never be satiated, the hunger of the Redspine. One day it would eventually die of starvation, no matter how much it ate. But for now...

@Edema Rue

Is this a good introduction for my little monster? I wasn't sure how to introduce it, so I made it kinda vague where the Redspine is. Maybe you can help?

2 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

The Redspine was hungry. It leapt to its feet, roaring in rage. All was dark. Where was it? It needed to eat. Needed to eat flesh. After it got out of whatever it had woken up in, it would feed. Yes, it could never be satiated, the hunger of the Redspine. One day it would eventually die of starvation, no matter how much it ate. But for now...

@Edema Rue

For sure! Let me mention a couple people who’s locations have also been vague, if one of them responds you can attack them…if not, I’ll grumble about inactiveness whenever I have time, probably tomorrow night. 

@TheRavenHasLanded @Wierdo @WhyEverNot_8

Astra summons her shardblade and makes up her mind.

"I don't know who deserves life more, dear, but it certainly isn't any of us," she scoffed, glanced at Tondon, and advanced into the chaos, swinging at the weakened Quelkin.

"I truly am sorry, darling," she muttered, "It seems I always am."

Why was there always blood on her hands?

She always seemed to be the one who couldn't escape.

Who couldn't escape the blame.

And couldn't escape the guilt.

Always.

She wielded the shardblade across Quelkin's torso, assisting Tondon in this attack.

She had to remember why she was here.

But freedom, death, life, and captivity were all becoming blended now. The light had blinked away.

She could hardly remember when there was any light at all.

@Dragonheir @Unintelligenius @LightRinger @RoyalBeeMage @The Stormfather

Edited by Lotus Blossom

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Astra summons her shardblade and makes up her mind.

"I don't know who deserves life more, dear, but it certainly isn't any of us," she scoffed, glanced at Tondon, and advanced into the chaos, swinging at the weakened Jaksyn.

"I truly am sorry, darling," she muttered, "It seems I always am."

Why was there always blood on her hands?

She always seemed to be the one who couldn't escape.

Who couldn't escape the blame.

And couldn't escape the guilt.

Always.

She wielded the shardblade across Jaksyn's torso, assisting Tondon in this attack.

She had to remember why she was here.

But freedom, death, life, and captivity were all becoming blended now. The light had blinked away.

She could hardly remember when there was any light at all.

@Dragonheir @Unintelligenius @LightRinger @RoyalBeeMage @The Stormfather

Woah… when did I get weakened? Did you mean Quelkin? I’m fine dying if it makes sense, but I thought I was winning in a 2v1.5 against Quelkin…

Tinker stared at the note and sighed.

That man has serious problems. He threw it into the fire.

Then he looked at the soup. His stomach growled. 

I should probably give it to Marewill, part of him thought. The other part realized she'd probably just make him eat it.

He took the spoon and quickly ate half the bowl, then set it close to the fire so it would stay warm. I'll give her the rest when she wakes up. He started packing the bandages into his makeshift bag.

@Spark of Hope @SmilingPanda19

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker stared at the note and sighed.

That man has serious problems. He threw it into the fire.

Then he looked at the soup. His stomach growled. 

I should probably give it to Marewill, part of him thought. The other part realized she'd probably just make him eat it.

He took the spoon and quickly ate half the bowl, then set it close to the fire so it would stay warm. I'll give her the rest when she wakes up. He started packing the bandages into his makeshift bag.

@Spark of Hope @SmilingPanda19

He heard her breathing getting quick inside the tent.

5 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker frowned. He stood up and walked to the tent entrance. 

"Mare? You okay?"

“I’m a terrible person,” she said, only just loud enough for him to hear.