Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

4 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark leaps away, knife catching him on the shoulder. He winces, then realizes what this monster is. “Kandra.” He turns and sprints away. “Nope nope nope nope nope! Not fighting this! No!”

@Unintelligenius @Lotus Blossom

KuLaam stops to catch his breath a smiles. Even though there wasn't a fight or a death there was still that moment of tension. The pump of adrenaline. "It'd be easier to take them out one at a time" KuLaam thinks as he wonders across the dusty wasteland looking for a tribute.

@Edema Rue

On 7/2/2024 at 8:53 AM, Edema Rue said:

@TheRavenHasLanded @J. Magi

When the shaking stops, the sky doesn’t lighten. The ground is sharp and stony, and scattered throughout it are crevices and cliffs. It’s oddly geometrical; there are terraces rather than hills, corners rather than curves. It’s all sharp and angry. The whole arena is covered in a thin layer of dirt. Or perhaps it’s dust, or sand. Everyone feels weakened. @RoyalBeeMage feels faintly nauseated.

@RoyalBeeMage @J. Magi @The Bookwyrm @Spark of Hope @The Stormfather @WhyEverNot_8 @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom @Dragonheir @LightRinger

@SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian @Anguished_One @Experience

@BlueWildRye @Unintelligenius

Dang, sorry about that, life has gotten super busy lately. It's probably for the best though, because I'll be gone all next week too lol.

Good luck everyone!! See you next games!

Edited by J. Magi

22 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He whispers. "You know those two silly little lovebirds over there?"

It was buried under a layer of skin and seemed pretty okay, no blood but slightly uncomfortable. 

"yeah what about them? you give them chocolate and leave them alone after blowing up his shirt. what is your point?"

6 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

KuLaam stops to catch his breath a smiles. Even though there wasn't a fight or a death there was still that moment of tension. The pump of adrenaline. "It'd be easier to take them out one at a time" KuLaam thinks as he wonders across the dusty wasteland looking for a tribute.

@Edema Rue

You should find me. That’d be funny.

@Edema Rue 

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah what about them? you give them chocolate and leave them alone after blowing up his shirt. what is your point?"

"I want you to threaten taking that lovely girl away from him... just a small threat. But... make him realize who he would be without her." It crackles and goes quiet.

1 hour ago, Dragonheir said:

Actually an alliance between the two monsters would be pretty dangerous. Assuming KuLaam and the Redspine wouldn't turn on Tondon and argue over who gets to eat him.

1 minute ago, BlueWildRye said:

Actually an alliance between the two monsters would be pretty dangerous. Assuming KuLaam and the Redspine wouldn't turn on Tondon and argue over who gets to eat him.

Two nigh invincible combatants with different weaknesses. Yikes! 
Also I think you may be up next to do something. Maybe. 

8 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I want you to threaten taking that lovely girl away from him... just a small threat. But... make him realize who he would be without her." It crackles and goes quiet.

"right so i need to take that lovely girl away from tinker..."

"so merewill is there anything going on between you and tinker?"

@Spark of Hope

19 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

“Yeah. Surely they’d band together to fight a monster, right?”

"No idea, but..." Astra looked about her as she ran, "Safety in numbers, hm?"

CONGRATS!!! ❤️ 

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"right so i need to take that lovely girl away from tinker..."

"so merewill is there anything going on between you and tinker?"

@Spark of Hope

“No. We’re allies. That’s it.”

That was the truth, but for some reason, it didn’t quite feel like it. 

On 7/2/2024 at 11:17 AM, BlueWildRye said:

The Redspine prowled nearby, careful not to make any loud noises as it crept towards their target. This was its natural habitat. It was at its best right now. It stopped behind a dead tree, watching the battle and waiting to strike.

I love that everyone thinks this is Roshar…

On 7/2/2024 at 7:37 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

“What would you want me to do? It sounds like it is something dangerous. Will i need a mindset change for this?”

Spoiler

Did

did you just quote epic

21 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

@Edema Rue

You’re good to find whoever :)

20 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Ahhh wait sorry I should've been more specific…I was mentioning you to let you know that Raven had been killed, since your characters knew each other. So if you want to still be alive you can!

13 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

From Why

Connor leaps backwards and spins around, sweeping the blunt end of the branch towards Tondon’s knees in a feint, then steps in closer and brings the sharp end towards Tondons throat as fast as possible

14 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

You should find me. That’d be funny.

KuLaam slowly prowls across the wasteland. Then he feels something. A sort of soft thump. Then he hears something. Someone was talking. He hurries forward into a small clearing where he sees some kind of large red hound and a tribute with a sickle. KuLaam brandishes his daggers and asks the monster, "Why are you helping this tribute? We're supposed to be killing them." He stalks forward until he is a few feet in front of them then waits for a response.

@Dragonheir @BlueWildRye

47 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ahhh wait sorry I should've been more specific…I was mentioning you to let you know that Raven had been killed, since your characters knew each other. So if you want to still be alive you can!

WAIT REALLY? YAAAY (that was probably my bad misreading it lol--Edit: it totally was I completely misread it). I'll be sure to let Raven know!

I would like to join back in, if that's alright. I'll try and make a post later today. 

Edited by J. Magi

5 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Safety in numbers, hm?"

“Yep!” Jaksyn says from behind Astra. He had been running behind her ever since she took off. “Umm.. About that flower…”

5 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

“Yep!” Jaksyn says from behind Astra. He had been running behind her ever since she took off. “Umm.. About that flower…”

"Is this really the best time?" Astra called back, winded and out of breath but still running.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor leaps backwards and spins around, sweeping the blunt end of the branch towards Tondon’s knees in a feint, then steps in closer and brings the sharp end towards Tondons throat as fast as possible

Tondon brings his shield down to block the feint, then barely manages to avoid getting his throat cut, instead suffering a deep gash on his jaw. He throws the sickle in his hand at Conner, trying to throw his off balance, and calls out, “Red! Help!” 
 @BlueWildRye @WhyEverNot_8 

2 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

KuLaam slowly prowls across the wasteland. Then he feels something. A sort of soft thump. Then he hears something. Someone was talking. He hurries forward into a small clearing where he sees some kind of large red hound and a tribute with a sickle. KuLaam brandishes his daggers and asks the monster, "Why are you helping this tribute? We're supposed to be killing them." He stalks forward until he is a few feet in front of them then waits for a response.

Just going to note that Tondon is actively fighting @WhyEverNot_8

2 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

@Dragonheir @BlueWildRye

The Redspine turned, and growled softly. This human was not... human. "How do you know I am helping this one, Faceless?" it asked. "He promised me flesh, and that is all I care for."

5 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon brings his shield down to block the feint, then barely manages to avoid getting his throat cut, instead suffering a deep gash on his jaw. He throws the sickle in his hand at Conner, trying to throw his off balance, and calls out, “Red! Help!” 
 @BlueWildRye @WhyEverNot_8 

It heard Tondon's cries, and began moving towards the two at a quick speed, leaving the kandra to watch. It opened its jaws wide and roared as it rushed Conner, newly-regrown crimson spikes bristling like spears along its back.

@WhyEverNot_8

Edited by BlueWildRye

Just now, BlueWildRye said:

It heard Tondon's cries, and began moving towards the two at a quick speed, leaving the kandra to watch. It opened its jaws wide and roared as it rushed Conner, newly-regrown crimson spikes bristling like spears along its back.

Currently, @Edema Rue is posting for @WhyEverNot_8, because of camp or something. 

Tondon Pulls back his sickle, not caring that it hadn’t connected, and smirks. He twirls the sickle, trying to distract Conner from the incoming beast. (It did roar pretty loudly, but still.) 
 @Edema Rue @WhyEverNot_8 @Unintelligenius 

3 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Is this really the best time?" Astra called back, winded and out of breath but still running.

"Most definitely not. Astra, do you have any light left?" Mark pants. "That... thing cut me bad. I need to heal. Could you maybe put some back into the flower so I can take it?"

@LightRinger 

4 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon Pulls back his sickle, not caring that it hadn’t connected, and smirks. He twirls the sickle, trying to distract Conner from the incoming beast. (It did roar pretty loudly, but still.) 
 @Edema Rue @WhyEverNot_8 @Unintelligenius 

Connor raises the branch to stop the sickle (he’s holding it like he’s gonna do a gymnastics trick. he’s not going to but it’s an example) then, hearing the redspine, he lunges forward and thrusts it into beast’s mouth. “Nice trick with the sickle there” he grunts.

3 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Most definitely not. Astra, do you have any light left?" Mark pants. "That... thing cut me bad. I need to heal. Could you maybe put some back into the flower so I can take it?"

wait i actually dunno how to calculate this

gms how much stormlight do i have left to put back into the flower after surge of transportation?

@Edema Rue

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor raises the branch to stop the sickle (he’s holding it like he’s gonna do a gymnastics trick. he’s not going to but it’s an example) then, hearing the redspine, he lunges forward and thrusts it into beast’s mouth. “Nice trick with the sickle there” he grunts.

The Redspine snaps its jaws down on the stick, snapping it in half.

15 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Ah

yes

um

yes?

(um I will tell you there’s a gemstone in the flower, the flower itself isn’t holding the Stormlight)

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

Tondon swings the sickle at Conner’s back. “You’re not doing too bad either.” 
 @WhyEverNot_8 

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

Connor grins viciously, then spins and slams the shortened stick into the Redspine’s head, then brings it around to the other side and hits it again, and again, and again.