Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

49 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

As Dougella hears a response from the other people, she glances at Sharp. "Looks like they found a new person" she comments to him, before yelling back to the others. "You two said two different things, that kind of cancel each other out, and that boy over there looks like he wants to kill me!" she yells. "SO what do you want us to do?"

@J. Magi @RoyalBeeMage @Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm

I love traumatising characters, it gives them in depth character. And yes I know I said character twice, now three times

“He does not speak for me.”

✨hello✨

On 7/10/2024 at 8:53 AM, Spark of Hope said:

She rose to her feet, watching him warily.

On 7/10/2024 at 11:23 AM, Lotus Blossom said:

On 7/10/2024 at 12:30 PM, The Stormfather said:

Mark begins walking in an abitrary direction. 

“ This way’s as good as any.”

On 7/10/2024 at 1:07 PM, Lotus Blossom said:

"I suppose we'll see if that holds true."

@J. Magi

It's a paaarty!!

On 7/10/2024 at 5:17 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at the new people, her hand drifting to the pommel of her sword, which lay slung on her waist. "We come in peace" she yelled with Sharpi. Glancing around to see if there was anyone else nearby. "Dont kill us!" she adds somewhat finally

@J. Magi @The Bookwyrm @Spark of Hope

"It's alright," He said, his voice lowered so just she could hear. "Just stay calm."

7 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

As Dougella hears a response from the other people, she glances at Sharp. "Looks like they found a new person" she comments to him, before yelling back to the others. "You two said two different things, that kind of cancel each other out, and that boy over there looks like he wants to kill me!" she yells. "SO what do you want us to do?"

@J. Magi @RoyalBeeMage @Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm

I love traumatising characters, it gives them in depth character. And yes I know I said character twice, now three times

6 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Right . . ." Sharp said glancing at Roy. "We were allies awhile ago . . . I understand things may have changed, but we wondered if we're still good?"

After a minute he added, "Oh, and Dougella's nice, so you don't need to worry about her, I promise."

7 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"So it is ok for me to go over there" she asks tentative, something she did not do regularly. I suppose fighting for life will do that to you she laughs to herself. 

58 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"It's alright," He said, his voice lowered so just she could hear. "Just stay calm."

"Right . . ." Sharp said glancing at Roy. "We were allies awhile ago . . . I understand things may have changed, but we wondered if we're still good?"

After a minute he added, "Oh, and Dougella's nice, so you don't need to worry about her, I promise."

"Just nice, is that everything you have to say about me" she says, a fury starting to simmer in her stomach, as well as a pity for herself, and worry. He does like her doesn't he she thinks to herself, shrinking back into her shell of self confidence, and walking towards the other group. 

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope @RoyalBeeMage

7 hours ago, J. Magi said:

6 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"So it is ok for me to go over there" she asks tentative, something she did not do regularly. I suppose fighting for life will do that to you she laughs to herself. 

"Just nice, is that everything you have to say about me" she says, a fury starting to simmer in her stomach, as well as a pity for herself, and worry. He does like her doesn't he she thinks to herself, shrinking back into her shell of self confidence, and walking towards the other group. 

She looked back and forth between the two of them. As they got closer, they saw that her face and eyes were red. She moved the chocolate and lollipops from the box to her pocket, though Dougella and Sharp couldn’t tell what they were. 

She stood there for a moment looking down at the ground. After a few seconds, her defensive body language relaxed. 

“Just don’t turn on me immediately.”

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"I . . . did you want me to say more? I thought we'd try and call truce before introductions." He seemed genuinely confused at her annoyance.

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She looked back and forth between the two of them. As they got closer, they saw that her face and eyes were red. She moved the chocolate and lollipops from the box to her pocket, though Dougella and Sharp couldn’t tell what they were. 

She stood there for a moment looking down at the ground. After a few seconds, her defensive body language relaxed. 

“Just don’t turn on me immediately.”

"We won't." Sharp said, coming closer. "We need to work together if we want to survive this."

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"I . . . did you want me to say more? I thought we'd try and call truce before introductions." He seemed genuinely confused at her annoyance.

"We won't." Sharp said, coming closer. "We need to work together if we want to survive this."

She wiped her eyes.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She wiped her eyes.

"Are . . . are you okay?" He wasn't sure it was his place to ask, but he felt bad ignoring it.

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Are . . . are you okay?" He wasn't sure it was his place to ask, but he felt bad ignoring it.

“I… don’t know. I was almost killed just a few minutes ago, and then…” Her weight shifted off one foot. “Then I got a letter from my family…”

“I… don’t know. I was almost killed just a few minutes ago, and then…” Her weight shifted off one foot. “Then I got a letter from my family…”

"Oh . . . wow I'm sorry that must've been hard." He tried his best to sympathize. "Are you hurt?"

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Oh . . . wow I'm sorry that must've been hard." He tried his best to sympathize. "Are you hurt?"

“I don’t think so.”

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I don’t think so.”

"Well that's good!" Sharp said, doing his best to seem friendly. "Who attacked you?"

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"Well that's good!" Sharp said, doing his best to seem friendly. "Who attacked you?"

“Roy…”

“Roy…”

Sharp glanced at him, "Well huh . . . if he's antagonizing you maybe we should get away from him--I don't want anyone else in our group to get hurt." 

He tried not to think about Krin. Only a few days in and he'd already lost someone close to him. It wouldn't happen again.

tryna be vague about Kryn's death because Raven isn't here to right it--I don't want Sharp to just ignore it, because he was so important to him.

5 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Sharp glanced at him, "Well huh . . . if he's antagonizing you maybe we should get away from him--I don't want anyone else in our group to get hurt." 

He tried not to think about Krin. Only a few days in and he'd already lost someone close to him. It wouldn't happen again.

My headcanon is that Krin just died in his sleep of unknown disease.

11 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

“Are you alright?”

6 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

hmmm that would work, I was thinking more along the lines of 'he wandered off and was never seen again' or something. I did message raven about his character getting inactivity killed but he never answered so it's not like I can ask him lol

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Are you alright?”

"I . . ." Kryn had been with him when they'd formed an alliance with Marewill, it seemed she hadn't noticed he was gone. He glanced at Dougella. He couldn't afford to get caught up with emotions now.

"I'm fine."

11 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"I . . ." Kryn had been with him when they'd formed an alliance with Marewill, it seemed she hadn't noticed he was gone. He glanced at Dougella. He couldn't afford to get caught up with emotions now.

"I'm fine."

She just now remembered Krin. “Where’s the other guy who was with you?”

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She just now remembered Krin. “Where’s the other guy who was with you?”

"He . . . isn't around anymore."

8 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"He . . . isn't around anymore."

“Oh…” She paused awkwardly for a moment. “Were you two close?”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Oh…” She paused awkwardly for a moment. “Were you two close?”

"Yeah, he was my cousin and we sort of grew up together." He stared at the ground, suppressing emotions he knew he couldn't deal with right now.

Edited by J. Magi

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Yeah, he was my cousin and we sort of grew up together." He stared at the ground, suppressing emotions he knew he couldn't deal with right now.

She lifted a hand hesitantly and put it between his shoulder blades. “I’m sorry you lost him.”

She lifted a hand hesitantly and put it between his shoulder blades. “I’m sorry you lost him.”

Surprised, he tried not to shift away at her touch. "I . . . I knew we couldn't both make it . . . so."

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Surprised, he tried not to shift away at her touch. "I . . . I knew we couldn't both make it . . . so."

Her eye twitched. “R-right… Losing family is hard…”