Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

13 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

He ignores her second comment. "We slept in the mud last night . . . I don't think some tears are going to ruin your look. If anything, your face is cleaner now."

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him before patting him on the head. "It's cute you think that, but crying can make you flushed and such" she says. Before wiping her face further. Mud coming off as well. I hate how he is correct she thinks before turning back to the wider group, disengaging from the hug. "So who are the new people?" she directs the questions to Marewill. 

@Spark of Hope @J. Magi

4 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark tells the Cultivationspren to look for any rats or small animals around the rocks, and does the same.

"Astra, we might be able to... blegh... eat a rat if we can find it."

@Lotus Blossom @Edema Rue

It finds several rats running about.

49 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

Tell me about it, get to the killing!!

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at the girl,, who seemed changed. You have experienced a journey too she thinks, before glancing at the others. She wipes a few of the tears away from her face. Before turning to the other girl. "Is my face ruined from crying?" she asks her. Before the comments by the boys she preemptively comments. "It is always good to look your best" she says, "Especially when meeting people" she lets out a little laugh. 

@Spark of Hope @J. Magi @The Bookwyrm @WhyEverNot_8 @RoyalBeeMage 

“Who cares, really. Mine is too, so…”

8 hours ago, J. Magi said:

He ignores her second comment. "We slept in the mud last night . . . I don't think some tears are going to ruin your look. If anything, your face is cleaner now."

8 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him before patting him on the head. "It's cute you think that, but crying can make you flushed and such" she says. Before wiping her face further. Mud coming off as well. I hate how he is correct she thinks before turning back to the wider group, disengaging from the hug. "So who are the new people?" she directs the questions to Marewill. 

@Spark of Hope @J. Magi

Who is she referring to?

On 7/7/2024 at 12:34 PM, Spark of Hope said:

She did nothing but choke down sobs.

~~~

Lily walked in to the back of Èmeric. “Mister funny voice man?”

@SmilingPanda19

He turns around, letting go of the mic. Little did he know it was still on.

"Why hello sweetheart." His voice is soft. "Whats the matter?"

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He turns around, letting go of the mic. Little did he know it was still on.

"Why hello sweetheart." His voice is soft. "Whats the matter?"

“I wanted to eggs plore!” She peeked around him at the monitor (assuming there is one) and perked up seeing her sister.

17 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I wanted to eggs plore!” She peeked around him at the monitor (assuming there is one) and perked up seeing her sister.

“Explore all you want little one, just be careful what you touch.” He flicks the monitor screen off as soon as she sees it so she only sees a glimpse.

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Explore all you want little one, just be careful what you touch.” He flicks the monitor screen off as soon as she sees it so she only sees a glimpse.

She looked a little sad, but stood on her toes and looked at the terminal. 

On 7/12/2024 at 5:04 PM, Unintelligenius said:

KuLaam is about to pounce onto Connors back but then he begins to speed up. He continues to follow behind when he notices the Connor is approaching another group. If only KuLaam had attacked sooner so that he could have taken him alone. He watches as Connor gets close and converses with the other tributes. He waits, hoping that Connor or another tribute will split from the group so he could take them one at a time.

@WhyEverNot_8

Muahahahahahahaaaaa I can see the future! (Not really though)

On 7/12/2024 at 5:04 PM, Unintelligenius said:
Edited by WhyEverNot_8

6 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark tries to throw a rock at a rat.

I doubt it works.

Then he tries to find one going into a nest/shelter and tries to bludgeon it with a rock when it comes back out. (If he finds a nest, that is.)

@Edema Rue

The rat scurries off into the darkness. He doesn’t find a nest, but he finds several more small rats.

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Gavin stepped into the room, stiffening as he saw the children. His face broke into a smile that almost looked real.

17 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The rat scurries off into the darkness. He doesn’t find a nest, but he finds several more small rats.

Gavin stepped into the room, stiffening as he saw the children. His face broke into a smile that almost looked real.

She turned from the terminal she was watching and ran to him smiling. She hugged his leg. “Mr. Nice Man!”

17 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@Spark of Hope @J. Magi

I find this super funny because sharp is really tall--she'd have to reach super high to pat him on the head lol

"Uh . . . over there is spore boy," He said, pointing, "The lady here is spore boy's girlfriend, that guy over there is Conner I think? And then there's Roy but he attacked one of us so we're not friends with him."

28 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She turned from the terminal she was watching and ran to him smiling. She hugged his leg. “Mr. Nice Man!”

Gavin blinked, the set his hand on her shoulder. “H-h-hey th-there,” he said, raising an eyebrow at Emeric.

@SmilingPanda19

30 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Uh . . . over there is spore boy," He said, pointing, "The lady here is spore boy's girlfriend, that guy over there is Conner I think? And then there's Roy but he attacked one of us so we're not friends with him."

“Oh, we’re not… uh…” She waved her hands in a “no” gesture. 

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin blinked, the set his hand on her shoulder. “H-h-hey th-there,” he said, raising an eyebrow at Emeric.

@SmilingPanda19

She set her chin on the side of his leg and looked straight up at him. 

10 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Who cares, really. Mine is too, so…”

13 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

44 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at her, "Your face looks fine" she says, before glaring daggers at the boy that had tried to hurt her. She sticks out her hand, for Marewill. "We girls have to stick together" she says a bit hesitant. Her shoulders also lift when she hears that she is already in a relationship. That means that Sharp is all mine she grins.

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope @RoyalBeeMage

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at her, "Your face looks fine" she says, before glaring daggers at the boy that had tried to hurt her. She sticks out her hand, for Marewill. "We girls have to stick together" she says a bit hesitant. Her shoulders also lift when she hears that she is already in a relationship. That means that Sharp is all mine she grins.

She has also been ugly crying so…

She shook it. 

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"Do you guys have any plans for the games?" Dougella asks, before firing another question. "Silly me, I forgot to ask what your names were?" she adds, 'My name is Dougella"

@Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm

“I’m Marewill. What do you mean by plans?”

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"Do you guys have any plans for the games?" Dougella asks, before firing another question. "Silly me, I forgot to ask what your names were?" she adds, 'My name is Dougella"

@Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm

"I'm Flemr. I go by Tinker. And...the plan is to survive, I suppose. And not kill unless in absolute necessity for defense."

10 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’m Marewill. What do you mean by plans?”

5 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I'm Flemr. I go by Tinker. And...the plan is to survive, I suppose. And not kill unless in absolute necessity for defense."

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glancess them each in turn as they say their names. "Nice to meet you Marewill and Tinker" she says, "Lets start with a clean slate, so if the plan is to survive, how do we do that? surely the game makers will do something if we just camp around?"

@Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm @J. Magi

17 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glancess them each in turn as they say their names. "Nice to meet you Marewill and Tinker" she says, "Lets start with a clean slate, so if the plan is to survive, how do we do that? surely the game makers will do something if we just camp around?"

“When the Gamemakers do something, it’s usually with the intention to hurt or kill one of us.”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

He shrugged.

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

LOLL

47 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Spore boy 😌"

40 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"We'll have to fight someone eventually, we won't make it out of this without conflict."

Gavin pats her head again. “U-uh. H-h-how a-are y-you?”

51 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

He shrugged.

"Spore boy 😌"

"We'll have to fight someone eventually, we won't make it out of this without conflict."

“When the Gamemakers do something, it’s usually with the intention to hurt or kill one of us.”

Dougella, HG Arena

"Well if the Gamemakers ee us staying together won't they do something about it?" she adds. "That is what I meant"

@Spark of Hope @J. Magi