Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

35 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“It’s home,” Gavin said quietly.

She wiggled out of his arms and started looking around. 

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Mark."

Astra was contemplative.

When she did decide to speak, she said very little, asked simply as an inquisitive remark.

"Do you still love her?"

That's NOT the detail I expected people to question. I thought Astra would question him being a murderer. But, oh well.

"I... No. I love the idea of her if she wasn't a spy. I was in love with the fake part of her, the facade, the mask. I don't think I ever met the true Sereine. It was all a farce." Marks eyes flare with anger. "She modeled herself to be perfect for me. There was nothing real about it." It was almost as if he were trying to convince himself of that fact.

" I don't love her. In fact, I hate her. But I hate myself more, for killing her. Because she could have done great things. " He paused. "In killing her, I realized that all of her potential was eliminated from this world. Everything she could have been. Gone."

"But no, I don't love her."

On 7/23/2024 at 11:14 AM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

“I agree with Mare” he smirks at her “You guys can go in, I’m gonna stay out here and gather some stuff.” 

He looks at Dougella “You said you got Chromium. Are we talking metalmind or flakes?”

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him. What is with the specifics? she glances away her mind turning, and wheeling. Something inside her screamed, Not Safe. Red flared in her head, and unconsciously goes closer to Sharp. "I think I will stay outside, and be safe" she says adding some emphasis to some of the words. 

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope

29 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him. What is with the specifics? she glances away her mind turning, and wheeling. Something inside her screamed, Not Safe. Red flared in her head, and unconsciously goes closer to Sharp. "I think I will stay outside, and be safe" she says adding some emphasis to some of the words. 

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope

“You sure? I would like to enter if that is all right.”

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“You sure? I would like to enter if that is all right.”

"I'm going in too, out of curiosity mostly."

On 7/22/2024 at 5:27 PM, Spark of Hope said:

She placed a hand on his side and rubbed back and forth. 

The Redspine closed his eyes, enjoying the comfort.

A burst of hunger came over him and he began to shake somewhat noticeably, desperately trying to ignore his starvation. "Don't worry," he said, voice quivering slightly, "I'll be fine."

6 hours ago, J. Magi said:

They diddddd so just assume he’s 18 or 19?

@WhyEverNot_8

6 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She wiggled out of his arms and started looking around. 

There are various paintings, mostly of people. 

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Alderic walks silently into the GM tiny-sized cafeteria and pulls a can of carbonated water from the mini fridge. He glances around silently to see if anyone is there.

@Edema Rue

……….it’s too late they went on to Gavin’s studio 😅 

There’s a chocolatey plate in the sink.

7 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

The Redspine closed his eyes, enjoying the comfort.

A burst of hunger came over him and he began to shake somewhat noticeably, desperately trying to ignore his starvation. "Don't worry," he said, voice quivering slightly, "I'll be fine."

She temporarily removed her hand, grabbing a protein bar from her bag. “It’s not much, but will this help?”

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

@WhyEverNot_8

She looked at each of them for a few seconds. 

I doubt he put the ruined one of Tinker and Mare in here right?

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She temporarily removed her hand, grabbing a protein bar from her bag. “It’s not much, but will this help?”

She looked at each of them for a few seconds. 

Wait actually…

he got forced out to dinner before getting a chance to finish or remove it, so it’ll still be there, on an easel. 

28 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

True true… thought that was in GMHQ

She stopped in front of the easel, recognizing her sister. She looked back at Gavin. “Can I touch it?”

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

@WhyEverNot_8

Alderic looks at the plate. Seriously? Why can’t any of those kids wash their own dishes. He scrubs the plate clean. Since no one is here, he makes his way to Gavin’s office. People probably went there to goof off. Kids these days.

7 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She stopped in front of the easel, recognizing her sister. She looked back at Gavin. “Can I touch it?”

I think it’s the same building, just this section is where most of Gavin’s family is? It’s squishy that way. 

Gavin winced, realizing the failed masterpiece was still there. “S-s-sure,” he muttered. It’s not like she can make it any worse.

7 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Alderic looks at the plate. Seriously? Why can’t any of those kids wash their own dishes. He scrubs the plate clean. Since no one is here, he makes his way to Gavin’s office. People probably went there to goof off. Kids these days.

*studio, it be his painting studio

The door is open and Gavin’s standing inside with a small child. 

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin winced, realizing the failed masterpiece was still there. “S-s-sure,” he muttered. It’s not like she can make it any worse.

The door is open and Gavin’s standing inside with a small child. 

Lily put her hand over her sister and delicately rubbed the canvas, not noticing Alderic. 

Jaksyn feels the wind grow stronger, and he feels weaker.  He drinks all his vials, reaching his hand into the wind. With all his power, he Leeches. He feels its power diminish, but he also feels his life start to slip away from the direct contact. 
@Edema Rue, @Lotus Blossom, @The Stormfather

21 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Yup, you got it! Did he say that he was 20 or did I?

also the sign ups said that tributes from 14-20 were being pulled in for it

(I checked)

Edited by WhyEverNot_8

54 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Lily put her hand over her sister and delicately rubbed the canvas, not noticing Alderic. 

Gavin watched her, also not noticing him.

@Ancient Elantrian

38 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

Jaksyn feels the wind grow stronger, and he feels weaker.  He drinks all his vials, reaching his hand into the wind. With all his power, he Leeches. He feels its power diminish, but he also feels his life start to slip away from the direct contact. 
@Edema Rue, @Lotus Blossom, @The Stormfather

The wind grows icy as the shadowy figure approaches.

@Lotus Blossom

12 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

You said he’s 18-20

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Y-yeah,” Gavin said. “I-I-it I-is.”

Her fingers tried to wrap around the painted body of her sister. The canvas bent just a little, but didn’t rip or tear. She put her forehead against it. “I miss her,” she whispered. 

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Gavin, who is this child? This is no place for one such as her.”

Lily turned her head, eyes beginning to flood. 

He was the one who brought them to the capitol, he’d probably recognize her

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Lily turned her head, eyes beginning to flood. 

Alderic opens his mouth, then closes it in shock.

Lily?”

Explain background?

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Alderic opens his mouth, then closes it in shock.

Lily?”

She was exploring and found Gavin, who took her to the studio. She’s touching a painting of her sister. 

“Were you the one who brought me to here?”