Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Spoiler

. . .

. . . .  . ... . 

. . . . . . . .... . . . . . . . . ... .. 

😔 yeah

sometimes a girl just has to have her comfort morally bankrupt criminal organization that is vaguely trying to change society for better or for worse.

Edited by J. Magi

Just now, J. Magi said:
  Hide contents

. . .

. . . .  . ... . 

. . . . . . . .... . . . . . . . . ... .. 

😔 yeah

sometimes a girl just has to have her comfort morally bankrupt criminal organization that is vaguely trying to change society for better or for worse.

*sigh* ill join you in this. but tomorrow, since i need to sleep

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

get that sleep bro

(also this rp should be finishing in the next week or so, we're pretty close to wrapping up the story)

hehe nice

Just fyi, the groups are currently:

1-Sharlin, Tinkers family, and other rebels have infiltrated the arena and battling peacemakers so they can free the tributes.

2-The tributes are in the same battle, fighting there way out from the other side.

3-Sharanna and an army of rebels basically have stormed and captured the GM HQ in a big battle (this plot-line is mostly done).

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

You seem to have a thing with characters with drinking problems…

Hey! Join the Fantasy No Magic RP! Currently, we’re in a tavern!

Dougella, Hunger Games Arena

Dougella watches as the others fight the second wave, no not wave, army of peacekeepers, seemingly keeping their cool, and using their abilities to fight, looking like they were born graceful, and surefooted. She pouts a bit, but as the fighting dies down, runs to Sharp, who grabs her and starts towing her along. "What about Mark?" she says

Edit :Oh uhh Spark I was writing this as you posted your last reply so… maybe Mark just finished off the last group in this post? 

Mattise Alanti Emenuo Karti.

Mark.

The man who’s parents had been burned to death when he was only seven.

The man who’d been forced to kill, kill dozens just so that he could stay alive.

The man betrayed by his first love, and forced to kill her.

The man who chose to go to the games, chose to die, and instead, was more alive than he had ever been.

This moment.

Bullets flying. Spores exploding. Blades flashing.

In the middle of it was that man. The Human, the Radiant, the Killer, the Hopeless, the Dead.

One. Man.

A step away from freedom, blocked by an army.

He had always had nothing. He had always been broke, scrounging for scrap on the streets, murdering just to get by. Every day, he remembered. Those times in the early stages of his life had been a living hell. He had nothing. It had always been him, alone. He had nothing. No one.

Not anymore.

Blade summoned, allies by his side, with more to his name now than ever before.

The peacekeepers didn’t know what hit them.

because he had a weapon m, deadlier than any weapon to ever be created.

Hope.

With hope, with all he had gained in that arena, there was no way they were stopping him now. Not this close. He may be injured, limping, exhausted.

But he did still have a legacy to uphold.

The legacy of a trickster, of a fighter, of someone who had used what little he had and worked wonders with it.

His blade warped in front of him, forming into a scimitar once more.

A curved blade.

An Arc.

There was no stopping him now.

Edited by The Stormfather

10 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark.

The man who’s parents had been burned to death when he was only seven.

The man who’d been forced to kill, kill dozens just so that he could stay alive.

The man betrayed by his first love, and forced to kill her.

The man who chose to go to the games, chose to die, and instead, was more alive than he had ever been.

This moment.

Bullets flying. Spores exploding. Blades flashing.

In the middle of it was that man. The Human, the Radiant, the Killer, the Hopeless, the Dead.

One. Man.

A step away from freedom, blocked by an army.

He had always had nothing. He had always been broke, scrounging for scrap on the streets, murdering just to get by. Every day, he remembered. Those times in the early stages of his life had been a living hell. He had nothing. It had always been him, alone. He had nothing. No one.

Not anymore.

Blade summoned, allies by his side, with more to his name now than ever before.

The peacekeepers didn’t know what hit them.

because he had a weapon m, deadlier than any weapon to ever be created.

Hope.

With hope, with all he had gained in that arena, there was no way they were stopping him now. Not this close. He may be injured, limping, exhausted.

But he did still have a legacy to uphold.

The legacy of a trickster, of a fighter, of someone who had used what little he had and worked wonders with it.

His blade warped in front of him, forming into a scimitar once more.

A curved blade.

An Arc.

There was no stopping him now.

Yeah, we can say my thing happened after. I'll hide that one and copy/paste here

Marewill had positioned Tinker between her and Mark. Even if she had to work with him for now, she wanted as much distance between them as possible.

She flared her tin, hearing more footsteps down the hallway. "I think more Peacekeepers are coming!"

They're not, they're the invaders

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

no, just problems with things. anyways, here's sweets

Sweets took a swig from her bottle, sets it down and staggers over, a wild grin and absolutely no signs of life in her eyes. "Hey hey, point me in a direction and ill kill everything in... in... what was i saying?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sweets took a swig from her bottle, sets it down and staggers over, a wild grin and absolutely no signs of life in her eyes. "Hey hey, point me in a direction and ill kill everything in... in... what was i saying?"

Are you implying she was there the whole time, or.....?

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

... They're in an underground cavern invading the arena. I know your thing is usually to be the one who makes no sense, but this makes NO sense. 

21 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Thanks for clarifying

Crocus’ lips tightened. “We’re going that way.” She indicated down the tunnel in the direction they were going. 

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Crocus’ lips tightened. “We’re going that way.” She indicated down the tunnel in the direction they were going. 

"Great, gimme a gun and lemme at em. you want me to warm your bed tonight later?" and she bursts out laughing maniacly and runs off.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Great, gimme a gun and lemme at em. you want me to warm your bed tonight later?" and she bursts out laughing maniacly and runs off.

What

Crocus was glad that person didn’t have a weapon. 

I updated Mare’s backstory over the summer… her mom (Crocus) went into prostitution to protect her daughter from having to do it

37 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Crocus kept moving. Her daughter was waiting for her, and since they'd left the Capitol, she knew nothing about what was happening to her.

I'm coming.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Crocus kept moving. Her daughter was waiting for her, and since they'd left the Capitol, she knew nothing about what was happening to her.

I'm coming.

Sweets runs into crocus, trips, and falls flat on her face. "DIRB"