Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

30 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Without a second thought, Tinker tore the microphone from his new outfit.

"I'm done with you," he said, holding it to his mouth. "I've made it this far without your help. I don't want the help of a man who grins to see us suffer and die. You're already killing us; let that be enough.

"Every word that drips from your mouth only reveals how little you understand of our position. Don't talk to me. Don't pretend to know me. It makes me sick when you do."

Tinker dropped the microphone and crushed it under his shoe.

"We should probably get moving."

@RoyalBeeMage
She blinked. “Yeah, you’re right.

That was kinda hot…

Shut up.

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

@TheRavenHasLanded @J. Magi

When the shaking stops, the sky doesn’t lighten. The ground is sharp and stony, and scattered throughout it are crevices and cliffs. It’s oddly geometrical; there are terraces rather than hills, corners rather than curves. It’s all sharp and angry. The whole arena is covered in a thin layer of dirt. Or perhaps it’s dust, or sand. Everyone feels weakened. @RoyalBeeMage feels faintly nauseated.

@RoyalBeeMage @J. Magi @The Bookwyrm @Spark of Hope @The Stormfather @WhyEverNot_8 @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom @Dragonheir @LightRinger

@SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian @Anguished_One @Experience

@BlueWildRye @Unintelligenius

In the chaos Roy tripped over and fell head first into the ground 

8 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She made a face and balled up her coat. @RoyalBeeMage @The Bookwyrm

“You doing ok?” Roy asked slowly standing up 

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Èmeric stares at the screen. His calloused hands folding over a smooth stone. It’s probably been smoothed over a long time by the crevices of his fingertips catching little bits of rock till it’s worn smooth. 

His eyes glow with the reflection of the screen. He’s been waiting, silently. He’s watching a story unfold among his characters, his players. He slowly picks his hand up and presses a small red button.

Tinker’s light flickers on with his microphone. “You are an interesting person.” It goes quiet and a moment later flickers again. “You say you have no interest in your ‘ally’ yet you would run into a blazing fire to save her.” He smirks behind the microphone.

”Don’t act like I’m blind.” He smiles. “You only invited the poor boy to your group because she wanted him. I see the disgust on your face. You’ll have to murder him at some point, but you’ll do it for her.” It goes silent for a few seconds. “She only tells you her secrets because she trusts you to care about her even to her death.” It goes silent. 

@The Bookwyrm

Suddenly a microphone by Roy’s ear turns on. “Hello. My name is Emeric.” He has a thick French accent. “And I am willing to make a deal.”

@RoyalBeeMage

@Spark of Hope

@Edema Rue

“What kind of deal? What would I get in return?”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

@RoyalBeeMage

That was kinda hot…

Shut up.

Roy grinned at her 

18 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy grinned at her 

She was thinking about Tinker but ok

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

I never did get to answer his question earlier…

Without realizing what she was doing, her hand hovered over a pocket.

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Without a second thought, Tinker tore the microphone from his new outfit.

"I'm done with you," he said, holding it to his mouth. "I've made it this far without your help. I don't want the help of a man who grins to see us suffer and die. You're already killing us; let that be enough.

"Every word that drips from your mouth only reveals how little you understand of our position. Don't talk to me. Don't pretend to know me. It makes me sick when you do."

Tinker dropped the microphone and crushed it under his shoe.

"We should probably get moving."

As he smashes his microphone out a jolt of electricity goes through him. Suddenly his shirt shrivels on him and turns to ashes, blowing away like dust in the wind. He feels a mechanic from his pants reach a small wire up and he feels a sharp pain in his shoulder, pushing a small microphone into his skin. He hears it whisper. "Try and rip your skin off and more than just your shirt will disintegrate." His tone was harsh. His shoulder throbbed. 

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

@RoyalBeeMage

That was kinda hot…

Shut up.

She watches as his shirt suddenly disintegrates. 

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy grinned at her 

"Possibly days worth of food... some kind of weapon..." His voice softens. "And possibly some form of... blessing to your family whether you live or die. On my word." He smiles behind the microphone. 

"You just have to do me a favor, not too difficult." 

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

As he smashes his microphone out a jolt of electricity goes through him. Suddenly his shirt shrivels on him and turns to ashes, blowing away like dust in the wind. He feels a mechanic from his pants reach a small wire up and he feels a sharp pain in his shoulder, pushing a small microphone into his skin. He hears it whisper. "Try and rip your skin off and more than just your shirt will disintegrate." His tone was harsh. His shoulder throbbed. 

"Possibly days worth of food... some kind of weapon..." His voice softens. "And possibly some form of... blessing to your family whether you live or die. On my word." He smiles behind the microphone. 

“Tinker!” She dug through her bag for the medical supplies. 

@The Bookwyrm

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Tinker winced, held still for a moment. Then he smirked.

"Only proving my point, Emeric..." he said softly. "You don't know anything."

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Tinker!” She dug through her bag for the medical supplies. 

@The Bookwyrm

"I'm okay," he said. "Just our 'mutual friend' trying to remind himself of how powerful he is." He pulled out the tattered top of his jumpsuit out and put it on. 

The shirt wasn't the most important part of the outfit, anyway. He pulled on the jacket over the jumpsuit.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“What would you want me to do? It sounds like it is something dangerous. Will i need a mindset change for this?”

14 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker winced, held still for a moment. Then he smirked.

"Only proving my point, Emeric..." he said softly. "You don't know anything."

"I'm okay," he said. "Just our 'mutual friend' trying to remind himself of how powerful he is." He pulled out the tattered top of his jumpsuit out and put it on. 

The shirt wasn't the most important part of the outfit, anyway. He pulled on the jacket over the jumpsuit.

She pulled it off again and looked more closely at his shoulder.

@SmilingPanda19

Is it bleeding or anything?

36 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“What would you want me to do? It sounds like it is something dangerous. Will i need a mindset change for this?”

He whispers. "You know those two silly little lovebirds over there?"

23 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She pulled it off again and looked more closely at his shoulder.

@SmilingPanda19

It was buried under a layer of skin and seemed pretty okay, no blood but slightly uncomfortable. 

21 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Teehee

14 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He whispers. "You know those two silly little lovebirds over there?"

It was buried under a layer of skin and seemed pretty okay, no blood but slightly uncomfortable. 

Her fingertips delicately grazed the skin searching for injuries. Finding none, she put his shirt back.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"I said I was okay," he said, somewhat defensively.

She didn’t answer him. Not with words, anyway. She just looked at him. It was a gaze that he had not seen from her before, one she usually saved for Meron and Lily. It didn’t care what he said. It was a look of wanting to protect.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She looked up at it and caught it. Too quiet for her allies to hear, she muttered to the mic, “That wasn’t for you.”

and the microphone whispers back, almost soothingly. "I know, but this is for you." Inside the box are a few small chocolates, a picture of her family together and a letter from them. There is a small note from Emeric, but it simply says 'Stay alive.' and nothing more. You've seemed to both pleased him and found yourself in a good position. He can sometimes have a tender heart if you look hard enough. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

and the microphone whispers back, almost soothingly. "I know, but this is for you." Inside the box are a few small chocolates, a picture of her family together and a letter from them. There is a small note from Emeric, but it simply says 'Stay alive.' and nothing more. You've seemed to both pleased him and found yourself in a good position. He can sometimes have a tender heart if you look hard enough. 

Her hands and voice shook as her eyes began to get wet. Again too quiet for her allies, she asked, “What will happen to them if I don’t make it?”

Don’t make them go back there… please…

43 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

41 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her hands and voice shook as her eyes began to get wet. Again too quiet for her allies, she asked, “What will happen to them if I don’t make it?”

Tinker noticed the contents of the box. He didn't say anything, but his fist tightened.

Why...when will he leave us alone? Doesn't he know that just makes it hurt more...?

He tried to bury the part of him that was jealous. The part of him that wanted to see his family again.

9 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’ll watch over them. They will be safe.” He whispers into the microphone. “Just try your best to get both you and Prince Charming out alive… or at least one of you.”

22 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I’ll watch over them. They will be safe.” He whispers into the microphone. “Just try your best to get both you and Prince Charming out alive… or at least one of you.”

She took the lollipops out of her pocket and put them in the box, which she then put under her arm. “We said we were going to move. Let’s go before we get distracted again.”

@The Bookwyrm @RoyalBeeMage

18 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

KuLaam makes his right leg open up as he continues to run forward, now hoping he could get it over with quick so he only had to take one at a time. He pulled another glass dagger from his right leg, so now he again had two. He closed his leg and ran forward slashing his dagger at Marks neck.

@The Stormfather

Mark leaps away, knife catching him on the shoulder. He winces, then realizes what this monster is. “Kandra.” He turns and sprints away. “Nope nope nope nope nope! Not fighting this! No!”

@Unintelligenius @Lotus Blossom

9 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark leaps away, knife catching him on the shoulder. He winces, then realizes what this monster is. “Kandra.” He turns and sprints away. “Nope nope nope nope nope! Not fighting this! No!”

Astra's eyes widened and she grabbed Mark's wrist as he ran by her, sprinting alongside him with her shardblade in the other hand.

"Let's find the other tributes."

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Astra's eyes widened and she grabbed Mark's wrist as he ran by her, sprinting alongside him with her shardblade in the other hand.

"Let's find the other tributes."

“Yeah. Surely they’d band together to fight a monster, right?”

900th post!!!

Edited by The Stormfather