Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor grins viciously, then spins and slams the shortened stick into the Redspine’s head, then brings it around to the other side and hits it again, and again, and again.

The Redspine, I realize, is really holding back.

The Redspine swung a claw at Conner, then shot it's crimson aether spines towards him, one wrapping around the stick and tossing it to the side.

Ahh wait sorry our timelines are off here

33 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon swings the sickle at Conner’s back. “You’re not doing too bad either.” 
 @WhyEverNot_8 

This is Why’s response to this:

Connor spins and deflects the Sickle. purposefully knocking it to the ground, then, ducking and running toward the redspine, he snags the sickle from the ground and swinging it towards the Redspine’s eye as hard and fast as possible “Too bad I’m better”

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor spins and deflects the Sickle. purposefully knocking it to the ground, then, ducking and running toward the redspine, he snags the sickle from the ground and swinging it towards the Redspine’s eye as hard and fast as possible “Too bad I’m better”

Are we just ignoring the AETHER SPIKES?

The Redspine dodges the sickle just in time, sending as many crimson spines towards Conner as it can from most directions. 

24 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

The Redspine dodges the sickle just in time, sending as many crimson spines towards Conner as it can from most directions. 

Sorry I had to go back in time because responses were getting all mixed up…

don’t shoot me I’m just the messenger 😭 

10 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Tondon Pulls back as hard as he can, keeping the shield in front of him. 

9 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Are we just ignoring the AETHER SPIKES?

A few of the spikes go towards Tondon’s belt. Blocking them, he opens his steel box and puts the iron vials inside. 

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Sorry I had to go back in time because responses were getting all mixed up…

don’t shoot me I’m just the messenger 😭 

It’s not your fault. 
By the way, are we on Taldian? I think I figured it out. 

9 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Connor grins and slides Baseball style towards it before shooting to his feet and slamming the stick into the Redspine’s chin

40 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon Pulls back as hard as he can, keeping the shield in front of him. 

A few of the spikes go towards Tondon’s belt. Blocking them, he opens his steel box and puts the iron vials inside. 

RPAFO

Connor, feeling the pull on the sickle, spins and throws it with full force just above Tondon’s head, hoping to account for the pull toward his center of mass. 

18 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon brings his shield down to block the feint, then barely manages to avoid getting his throat cut, instead suffering a deep gash on his jaw. He throws the sickle in his hand at Conner, trying to throw his off balance, and calls out, “Red! Help!” 
 @BlueWildRye @WhyEverNot_8 

KuLaam realizes that he hadn't just walked into a tribute with a beast but something much more glorious. A fight. He tried to contain his excitement as he ran forward. He would help deal with the tribute that they were both fighting then turn on the other one. Too think that he could have two kills in such a little time. KuLaam crouches down as he slowly makes his way forward until he sees the perfect moment. Conner threw the sickle back at Tondon. Mere seconds later KuLaam lunges forward and slashes one of his daggers at Connor's legs.

@WhyEverNot_8

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor, feeling the pull on the sickle, spins and throws it with full force just above Tondon’s head, hoping to account for the pull toward his center of mass. 

Nice one! I could have him duck, but I’m not gonna. (I almost did, but I realized it’s kinda cheating and I wanted to be a good sport.) 

Tondon stops pulling, but not fast enough. The point of the sickle hits him in the eye, and he gasps in pain. It falls to the ground and he claps a hand of his eye, only to have it hurt even more. 
 @WhyEverNot_8 @BlueWildRye 

He’s too distracted to see @Unintelligenius attacking Conner. 

I don’t actually know what this kind of injury would do, but I’m gonna make it up. 

37 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker nodded. "Anywhere's better than here." He started leading them into the distance of the jagged landscape.

She followed after him, the box pressed against her side under her arm.

33 minutes ago, Unintelligenius said:

KuLaam realizes that he hadn't just walked into a tribute with a beast but something much more glorious. A fight. He tried to contain his excitement as he ran forward. He would help deal with the tribute that they were both fighting then turn on the other one. Too think that he could have two kills in such a little time. KuLaam crouches down as he slowly makes his way forward until he sees the perfect moment. Conner threw the sickle back at Tondon. Mere seconds later KuLaam lunges forward and slashes one of his daggers at Connor's legs.

@WhyEverNot_8

32 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon stops pulling, but not fast enough. The point of the sickle hits him in the eye, and he gasps in pain. It falls to the ground and he claps a hand of his eye, only to have it hurt even more. 

He’s too distracted to see @Unintelligenius attacking Conner. 

Connor just barely jumps out of the way and is rewarded for his effort with a shallow gash on the front of his ankle. He grunts and runs toward his discarded jumpsuit. He runs toward Tondon as quietly as possible, then jumps onto his back, looping the jumpsuit around his neck and pulling it tight, choking him. “Leave and he lives, or keep fighting and he dies. You have no hope of hitting me with a ranged attack since I’m behind him.” He glances over his shoulder to make sure nobody’s there. “You have 30 seconds to be out of my sight”

21 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor just barely jumps out of the way and is rewarded for his effort with a shallow gash on the front of his ankle. He grunts and runs toward his discarded jumpsuit. He runs toward Tondon as quietly as possible, then jumps onto his back, looping the jumpsuit around his neck and pulling it tight, choking him. “Leave and he lives, or keep fighting and he dies. You have no hope of hitting me with a ranged attack since I’m behind him.” He glances over his shoulder to make sure nobody’s there. “You have 30 seconds to be out of my sight”

“It… doesn’t care. It wants food.” Tondon chokes out. Then he tries to laugh, and takes a vial of red grains, and brings it to his mouth. “I’ll take you down with me. Red… help Astra and Jaksyn. …Corin… give my rewards and thanks to those three.” 

Edited by Dragonheir
Spag

11 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“It… doesn’t care. It wants food.” Tondon chokes out. Then he tries to laugh, and takes a vial of red grains, and brings it to his mouth. “I’ll take you down with me. Red… help Astra and Jaksyn. …Corin… give my rewards and thanks to those three.” 

Connor lets go of the jumpsuit and pushes off of Tondon’s back as hard as he can, launching himself backwards. He avoids most of the spikes, but one catches him in the foot, leaving him with a small hole in the heel of his foot (think about the size of a quarter) and he screams as he hits the ground and rolls. He struggles to stand, resting on the balls of his feet, and looks around for the branch

25 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor lets go of the jumpsuit and pushes off of Tondon’s back as hard as he can, launching himself backwards. He avoids most of the spikes, but one catches him in the foot, leaving him with a small hole in the heel of his foot (think about the size of a quarter) and he screams as he hits the ground and rolls. He struggles to stand, resting on the balls of his feet, and looks around for the branch

The Redspine slowly backs away, staring at Tondon. "I..." It turns to Conner, but feels a sharp pang inside. What was it to do? It clambered up to a nearby hill, and pointedly looked away.

24 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tondon didn’t break the vial yet. He’s just threatening to do so. 

Edit: missed @BlueWildRye’s post above. It’s touching that the Redspine is so attached, but Tondon hasn’t exploded yet.

Edited by Dragonheir

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

KuLaam gets up from his lunge and looks around. It seemed that Connor had disappeared. Then he looked over at Tondon and saw Conner jump up behind him putting his jumpsuit around Tondon's neck. He then shouted something about killing the tribute if they didn't leave. As if he cared. The more dead tributes the happier he was. The closer he was to fulfilling his purpose. He stalked forward but then stops, noticing that Tondon pulled out a vial of what appeared to be spores to his lips. He crouched down behind a small bush. He would wait this one out then take out whoever remained.

@Dragonheir @WhyEverNot_8

20 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Most definitely not. Astra, do you have any light left?" Mark pants. "That... thing cut me bad. I need to heal. Could you maybe put some back into the flower so I can take it?"

Astra rushed over and handed him the flower, helping him down and kneeling near him.

"There's some left, I think, dear."

16 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Ah

yes

um

yes?

(um I will tell you there’s a gemstone in the flower, the flower itself isn’t holding the Stormlight)

ah perfect >:}

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon didn’t break the vial yet. He’s just threatening to do so. 

Edit: missed @BlueWildRye’s post above. It’s touching that the Redspine is so attached, but Tondon hasn’t exploded yet.

1 hour ago, Unintelligenius said:

KuLaam gets up from his lunge and looks around. It seemed that Connor had disappeared. Then he looked over at Tondon and saw Conner jump up behind him putting his jumpsuit around Tondon's neck. He then shouted something about killing the tribute if they didn't leave. As if he cared. The more dead tributes the happier he was. The closer he was to fulfilling his purpose. He stalked forward but then stops, noticing that Tondon pulled out a vial of what appeared to be spores to his lips. He crouched down behind a small bush. He would wait this one out then take out whoever remained.

@Dragonheir @WhyEverNot_8

Connor shakes his head slightly and unwraps the jumpsuit. He slings it over his shoulders and grabs the Sickle off of the ground and the branch from where he dropped it nearby. He lowers his stance and crosses them in front of him.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor shakes his head slightly and unwraps the jumpsuit. He slings it over his shoulders and grabs the Sickle off of the ground and the branch from where he dropped it nearby. He lowers his stance and crosses them in front of him.

Tondon throws two daggers, but his depth perception is severely impeded and he misses. He tugs the sickle, careful to avoid making the same mistake again. 

Sharp woke with a jolt, realizing he had horribley overslept. The past day or so had been emotionally and physically exhausting. Waking up, and willing himself to keep going took more energy than he would've liked.

The campfire had long since burnt out, and [I don't actually know what time of day it is].

He turned to Dougella, wondering if she'd woken yet or not. @Scars of Hathsin 

Edited by J. Magi

2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Sharp woke with a jolt, realizing he had horribley overslept. The past day or so had been emotionally and physically exhausting. Waking up, and willing himself to keep going took more energy than he would've liked.

The campfire had long since burnt out, and [I don't actually know what time of day it is].

He turned to Dougella, wondering if she'd woken yet or not. @Scars of Hathsin 

It’s hard to tell time, since it’s inexplicably pitch black outside. 

5 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon throws two daggers, but his depth perception is severely impeded and he misses. He tugs the sickle, careful to avoid making the same mistake again. 

Connor throws the sickle vaguely towards the ground in front of Tondon, aiming for the side of his injured eye, then dives and rolls towards the daggers on the ground