Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor throws the sickle vaguely towards the ground in front of Tondon, aiming for the side of his injured eye, then dives and rolls towards the daggers on the ground

Tondon leaves it, but Pulls the dagger toward him, point first, when Conner seems to cross the ironlines. He also spots what seems to be another tribute... "Quelkin? I watched you die- wait. A faceless immortal?!" @Unintelligenius @BlueWildRye @WhyEverNot_8 

Sorry for all these pings, Why. Actually, can you ask if I should stop, Eddie? 

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon leaves it, but Pulls the dagger toward him, point first, when Conner seems to cross the ironlines. He also spots what seems to be another tribute... "Quelkin? I watched you die- wait. A faceless immortal?!" @Unintelligenius @BlueWildRye @WhyEverNot_8 

He says it’s ok.

Connor grabs one of the daggers off the ground, then dodges out of the way of the other, then digs in his heels and waits. He’s going to win this fight. Maybe. Probably.

12 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor grabs one of the daggers off the ground, then dodges out of the way of the other, then digs in his heels and waits. He’s going to win this fight. Maybe. Probably.

The dagger buried itself in Tondon’s shield, because it’s made of rositite. “Huh. I knew this broke the spores, but I forgot it’d damage my shield. You know what, I’m taking these weapons out of play, and just letting Red deal with him.” Tondon then Pulls the dagger in Conner’s hands slightly, as a feint. 
 @WhyEverNot_8 @BlueWildRye @Unintelligenius 

Conner is being 2v1ed. Maybe if he gets the kandra to help him he can win, but otherwise, the best I can see is a stalemate and retreat, although he has been using really good tactics. Maybe he can whittle Tondon down. 

Edited by Dragonheir
Thanks Spark of Hope, I have no idea why I thought there was supposed to be a G.

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

KuLaam stays silent as he watches the fight unfold before his eyes.

43 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

The dagger buried itself in Tondon’s shield, because it’s made of rositite. “Huh. I knew this broke the spores, but I forgot it’d damage my shield. You know what, I’m taking these weapons out of play, and just letting Red deal with him.” Tondon then Pulls the dagger in Conner’s hands slightly, as a feignt (can’t spell that, gave up). 

Conner is being 2v1ed. Maybe if he gets the kandra to help him he can win, but otherwise, the best I can see is a stalemate and retreat, although he has been using really good tactics. Maybe he can whittle Tondon down. 

The Redspine is watching from some distance again. It thought you might lose so it retreated and was planning on eating whoever died, but since it appears to be shifting back in Tondon's favor, it might come back and help him again.

9 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

The dagger buried itself in Tondon’s shield, because it’s made of rositite. “Huh. I knew this broke the spores, but I forgot it’d damage my shield. You know what, I’m taking these weapons out of play, and just letting Red deal with him.” Tondon then Pulls the dagger in Conner’s hands slightly, as a feignt (can’t spell that, gave up). 

Feint

On 7/4/2024 at 10:06 PM, Spark of Hope said:

“No. We’re allies. That’s it.”

That was the truth, but for some reason, it didn’t quite feel like it. 

"you sure. i dont think you particularly need tinker all that much..."

On 7/5/2024 at 9:35 PM, Spark of Hope said:

“We should stop standing here and get going”

@The Bookwyrm @RoyalBeeMage

20 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker turned to Roy. 

"You coming?"

@RoyalBeeMage

"yes yes, I m coming!

On 7/5/2024 at 12:39 AM, Edema Rue said:

Did

did you just quote epic

yes, yes i did. i could not help it. the new saga just releaced.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"you sure. i dont think you particularly need tinker all that much..."

"yes yes, I m coming!

Probably shouldn’t say that he’s saved my from dying several times…

She turned away. “Yeah. I’m sure.”

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Probably shouldn’t say that he’s saved my from dying several times…

She turned away. “Yeah. I’m sure.”

"all thinker has done is hold you back. without him you could win this. if you stay he will have to kill you."

bookwyrm roy is trying  to be triggering to tinker. panda wants romantic chaos so i was asked to do this.

@The Bookwyrm

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"all thinker has done is hold you back. without him you could win this. if you stay he will have to kill you."

@The Bookwyrm

She closed her eyes and started breathing. The breaths were quicker than she expected. 

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She closed her eyes and started breathing. The breaths were quicker than she expected. 

roy wrapped his arm around her comfortingly. "look its alright. if you leave now you wont have to watch as he dies."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy wrapped his arm around her comfortingly. "look its alright. if you leave now you wont have to watch as he dies."

She whispered, “Shut. Up.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She whispered, “Shut. Up.

"shh. its allrigh." roy said stroaking her hair gently.

god! this roy is a creep. im sorry. tinker better be triggerd about this.

"shh. its allrigh." roy said stroaking her hair gently.

Where his arm contacted her, she felt very tense.

Spoiler

If you really want to trigger Tinker…

Spoiler

She’s got a knife strapped to her waist that he could hold to her neck

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

If you really want to trigger Tinker…

i dont this it was that kind of triggering. kind of like tinker realising what he would be if you were taken away from him.

Spoiler

What more effective way to (threaten to) take her away than to (threaten to) kill her? If Roy steals his girl there’s a chance for Tinker to get her back eventually. If she dies, he’ll REALLY lose her

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

What more effective way to (threaten to) take her away than to (threaten to) kill her? If Roy steals his girl there’s a chance for Tinker to get her back eventually. If she dies, he’ll REALLY lose her

roy noticed the knife at her waist. he draws it out from her belt and looks at the blade he smiles and holds it to her throat. "leave with me or I will take you away from tinker permanently!"

good idea about using the knife! you have a point!

@The Bookwyrm 

roy noticed the knife at her waist. he draws it out from her belt and looks at the blade he smiles and holds it to her throat. "leave with me or I will take you away from tinker permanently!"

@The Bookwyrm 

Her eyes widened and her teeth gritted, but she said nothing.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

at her reaction roy smiled looking a little insane.

Is man a method actor?

Her eyes closed, and Roy could see pools of tears beginning to form.

Is this… it?

I never got to read the letter…

Meron… Lily… Mom…

22 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@The Bookwyrm

I will note, you were asked in character. You don’t have to listen. If your character wouldn’t, then don’t!

but uh

Seems like you got it figured out :)

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

I will note, you were asked in character. You don’t have to listen. If your character wouldn’t, then don’t!

but uh

Seems like you got it figured out :)

i was asked in character yes! i also felt that roy at this point no longer is fully sane. at least not in my head. he is focused on surviving. this is how he feels that he can do this.

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her eyes closed, and Roy could see pools of tears beginning to form.

Is this… it?

I never got to read the letter…

Meron… Lily… Mom…

roy smiled further. 

Tinker stared for a moment.

What happened to your supposed "goodwill", Emeric? You take the first person who meets us and turn him against us.

Don't think I didn't notice you talking to him. I know what that looks like now.

"So much for your 'alliance', Roy. Whatever happened to finding a way out together?"

@Spark of Hope @RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy smiled further. 

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker stared for a moment.

What happened to your supposed "goodwill", Emeric? You take the first person who meets us and turn him against us.

Don't think I didn't notice you talking to him. I know what that looks like now.

"So much for your 'alliance', Roy. Whatever happened to finding a way out together?"

@Spark of Hope @RoyalBeeMage

Her eyes opened, and she looked completely terrified. 

11 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Connor grins at him “You’re gonna have to pull harder than that of you want this knife back.” He eyes the redspine with amusement “You want a piece of this fight?” He lunges towards it and stabs a knife towards its eye “Oh well, I guess you’ve earned it.” then he spins and brings the branch up towards its throat, aiming to crush it.