Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

32 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor grins at him “You’re gonna have to pull harder than that of you want this knife back.” He eyes the redspine with amusement “You want a piece of this fight?” He lunges towards it and stabs a knife towards its eye “Oh well, I guess you’ve earned it.” then he spins and brings the branch up towards its throat, aiming to crush it.

As he lunges, Tondon Pulls as hard as he can, and jumps. Conner is well anchored, so Tondon moves forward, crashing into Conner’s back with his shield and sickle. His arm should be pulled back as well, protecting the Redspone. (That being said, I think the Redspine is kinda far away. Maybe.) 

@WhyEverNot_8 @Unintelligenius @BlueWildRye 

1 hour ago, Dragonheir said:

As he lunges, Tondon Pulls as hard as he can, and jumps. Conner is well anchored, so Tondon moves forward, crashing into Conner’s back with his shield and sickle. His arm should be pulled back as well, protecting the Redspone. (That being said, I think the Redspine is kinda far away. Maybe.) 

@WhyEverNot_8 @Unintelligenius @BlueWildRye 

Connor feels the tug on the dagger and whirls, he uses his momentum plus the Pull on the knife to try to shove the dagger into Tondon’s heart. [I’m assuming that Tondons arms are raised because of him trying to hit Connor, so I’m having Connor try to hit him under the armpit.] “You might not know this, but I’m an Allomancer myself, and I’ve fought Lurchers before.” [I think Lurchers are people who use iron, I might be wrong.]

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Connor feels the tug on the dagger and whirls, he uses his momentum plus the Pull on the knife to try to shove the dagger into Tondon’s heart. [I’m assuming that Tondons arms are raised because of him trying to hit Connor, so I’m having Connor try to hit him under the armpit.] “You might not know this, but I’m an Allomancer myself, and I’ve fought Lurchers before.” [I think Lurchers are people who use iron, I might be wrong.]

Yep it’s Lurchers for iron

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tondon is like holding his shield to his chest and trying to land on him. He manages to twist, taking the dagger in the arm rather than the heart. “Yeah, you’re pretty good at this.” He taps around half his Connection, trying to distract Conner from the Redspine that he tried to stab and is now behind him. 
 @WhyEverNot_8 @BlueWildRye @Unintelligenius 

Note: you may want to ping Eddie and Why with the Redspine’s actions. 

10 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker stared for a moment.

What happened to your supposed "goodwill", Emeric? You take the first person who meets us and turn him against us.

Don't think I didn't notice you talking to him. I know what that looks like now.

"So much for your 'alliance', Roy. Whatever happened to finding a way out together?"

@Spark of Hope @RoyalBeeMage

"that all changed when i was offered not just aid to get out of this place but also protection and security for my family! you don't know why I'm in this place. i was offered a full pardon."

this is just how i interpreted what panda offerd.

13 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"that all changed when i was offered not just aid to get out of this place but also protection and security for my family! you don't know why I'm in this place. i was offered a full pardon."

“And you don’t know why we’re in here. You’re not the only one who wants their family to be safe.” Her grip tightened on the box. 

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“And you don’t know why we’re in here. You’re not the only one who wants their family to be safe.” Her grip tightened on the box. 

"your right. i dont know why you're here. i tried to ask you. but no. so now I am doing everything I can to make sure my family survive!"

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"your right. i dont know why you're here. i tried to ask you. but no. so now I am doing everything I can to make sure my family survive!"

“And I was going to answer! You just caught me off guard, then the landscape changed and I didn’t get a chance!”

57 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“And I was going to answer! You just caught me off guard, then the landscape changed and I didn’t get a chance!”

A small sly whisper circles around her neck, almost tickling her ear. "Angry are we now little birdy?" Emeric's voice whispers.

51 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A small sly whisper circles around her neck, almost tickling her ear. "Angry are we now little birdy?" Emeric's voice whispers.

“What is your deal! You say you care, then you pull this?!”

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"it looked to me like you simply refused to tell and then the landscapes changed!"

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"it looked to me like you simply refused to tell and then the landscapes changed!"

“That wasn’t what happened,” she said just loud enough for him to hear. 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“That wasn’t what happened,” she said just loud enough for him to hear. 

"that is how it happened. stop trying to make it seem otherwise."

look roy is not thinking straight. 

9 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“What is your deal! You say you care, then you pull this?!”

“Don’t play games with me. I have sponsors coming in by the minute for this drama and both you and that stubborn boy are testing my patience. If things don’t speed up soon I’ll reconsider helping you both at all.”

21 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Don’t play games with me. I have sponsors coming in by the minute for this drama and both you and that stubborn boy are testing my patience. If things don’t speed up soon I’ll reconsider helping you both at all.”

"am i helping?"

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"that is how it happened. stop trying to make it seem otherwise."

She closed her eyes and told him her story through tears. 

It’s about halfway down page 81

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Her lips shook, and her eyes could no longer hold their tears in.

She closed her eyes and told him her story through tears. 

Her lips shook, and her eyes could no longer hold their tears in.

“Pretty boy has to something eventually. This drama is all that’s keeping you two alive. If I let you off the hook you are both bound to die or murder.”

On 7/7/2024 at 11:32 AM, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Pretty boy has to something eventually. This drama is all that’s keeping you two alive. If I let you off the hook you are both bound to die or murder.”

She did nothing but choke down sobs.

~~~

Lily walked in to the back of Èmeric. “Mister funny voice man?”

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by Spark of Hope

She did nothing but choke down sobs.

~~~

Lily walked in to the back of Èmeric. “Mister funny voice man?”

scud I was about to have Gavin do the same thing—

On 7/5/2024 at 1:55 PM, Lotus Blossom said:

Astra rushed over and handed him the flower, helping him down and kneeling near him.

"There's some left, I think, dear."

"Thank you." Mark breaths in the light, mostly sealing the wound, though leaving a small cut. "So... What now?"

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Thank you." Mark breaths in the light, mostly sealing the wound, though leaving a small cut. "So... What now?"

Astra took is back from him and helped him up.

"We find anyone else alive."

She grimaced.

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Astra took is back from him and helped him up.

"We find anyone else alive."

She grimaced.

"I sure hope it's not too many. Monsters aside, we still have to kill them eventually." Mark says this with a grimace. "I hate to be the one to say it, but..."

On 7/6/2024 at 7:31 AM, J. Magi said:

Sharp woke with a jolt, realizing he had horribley overslept. The past day or so had been emotionally and physically exhausting. Waking up, and willing himself to keep going took more energy than he would've liked.

The campfire had long since burnt out, and [I don't actually know what time of day it is].

He turned to Dougella, wondering if she'd woken yet or not. @Scars of Hathsin 

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella snores, her dreams sending shivers down her spine. Images of the Deer being eaten by a vicious creature, one with red spines running all across it. She cries out in her sleep, as she watches it butcher it. 

She jolts awake, "Whhaaa....Wheerrr" she mutters still partially asleep, her hair hanging in front of her face like a curtain

@J. Magi

She saw the redspine and the deer, as she is 'lucky'