Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

I was just reading through the post when my teacher put up a video titled, "Tutoring with Gavin" and my first thought was, "Whaaat"

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at Sharp again. "I reckon I will Stay outside" she says emphasising the words. Glancing at the others, she asks, "Are we going to wait outside if anyone goes in?"

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I- yes.”

Five

She smiled sadly and looked back at the canvas. 

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at Sharp again. "I reckon I will Stay outside" she says emphasising the words. Glancing at the others, she asks, "Are we going to wait outside if anyone goes in?"

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope

“Y-yeah,” she said, still petting the Redspine. 

21 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

That's NOT the detail I expected people to question. I thought Astra would question him being a murderer. But, oh well.

"I... No. I love the idea of her if she wasn't a spy. I was in love with the fake part of her, the facade, the mask. I don't think I ever met the true Sereine. It was all a farce." Marks eyes flare with anger. "She modeled herself to be perfect for me. There was nothing real about it." It was almost as if he were trying to convince himself of that fact.

" I don't love her. In fact, I hate her. But I hate myself more, for killing her. Because she could have done great things. " He paused. "In killing her, I realized that all of her potential was eliminated from this world. Everything she could have been. Gone."

"But no, I don't love her."

Astra's seen some things :D

She's just. Erratic. That way.

"So you love her potential."

She smiled softly.

"You do not love her. You hate yourself."

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I’m sorry.” Alderic says. “You’ll… you’ll see her soon.”

She looked back at him excitedly. 

1 hour ago, LightRinger said:

Jaksyn feels the wind grow stronger, and he feels weaker.  He drinks all his vials, reaching his hand into the wind. With all his power, he Leeches. He feels its power diminish, but he also feels his life start to slip away from the direct contact. 

Astra's breath catches and she turns quickly to attend him.

"Jaksyn?"

33 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope

It took so long for my poor little American brain to understand why you where in school lol . . . It's winter for you guys right? That must be incredible, it's almost a hundred degrees where I live.

"Right . . ." Sharp said, not sure why she was emphasizing words. "I'm going in, who's coming with?"

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She looked back at him excitedly. 

“Yes, just… once the games are done.” What am I doing… Liar.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Yes, just… once the games are done.” What am I doing… Liar.

She turned back to the painting and smiled.

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@J. Magi @Spark of Hope

3 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Right . . ." Sharp said, not sure why she was emphasizing words. "I'm going in, who's coming with?"

“I would like to go in with all of you as well.”

6 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her fingers tried to wrap around the painted body of her sister. The canvas bent just a little, but didn’t rip or tear. She put her forehead against it. “I miss her,” she whispered. 

“I kn-know,” Gavin said. You’re stronger without her. 

5 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Gavin, who is this child? This is no place for one such as her.”

Gavin started, turning. 

5 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I’m sorry.” Alderic says. “You’ll… you’ll see her soon.”

Gavin coughed softly. Your lies will make her stronger, old man…you don’t realize it yet. But they will.

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin started, turning. 

Gavin coughed softly. Your lies will make her stronger, old man…you don’t realize it yet. But they will.

She stood still, hand and forehead on the canvas. 

On 7/24/2024 at 4:25 AM, Spark of Hope said:

She temporarily removed her hand, grabbing a protein bar from her bag. “It’s not much, but will this help?”

The Redspine accepted the protein bar, carefully grabbing it with his teeth and swallowing it whole. It was so small and so insignificant, and he wasn't sure if it had done anything, but just the offer to help him surprised the Redspine. He'd never been treated kindly, no matter how small that kindness was. Consequently, his hunger faded ever so slightly.

7 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Would you still kill her? If you could, again?"

She lightly shook her head.

"Knowing that when she died, the worst part of your nature would be born."

"No, that's where your wrong. When she died, the murderer inside me died alongside her. I would still kill her again."

He paused. 

"There's a bit more to this story... Once I had... killed her, I saw two of her minions crouching out on the street, who were meant to be guarding her. They had been a bit too relaxed when going through their own territory, I suppose. Well, they charged me."

"I didn't move a muscle. For a while they thought I was insane, sitting there beside the corpse for nearly two hours. Nearer to the end, the two of them started chatting about some soft of plan, one that couldn't go through without their Mistborn. Sereine had been Mistborn, apparently."

"After this, they said that 'they'd have to find another way to take the hovels.' They hadn't been planning simple crimes or murders. They'd been planning a conquest. In that moment I knew that as long as Sereine was dead, the city would be safe from her gang. It was the only way."

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

The Redspine accepted the protein bar, carefully grabbing it with his teeth and swallowing it whole. It was so small and so insignificant, and he wasn't sure if it had done anything, but just the offer to help him surprised the Redspine. He'd never been treated kindly, no matter how small that kindness was. Consequently, his hunger faded ever so slightly.

“Does that help?”

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin started, turning. 

Alderic cocks his head to the side. What is in that head of yours…