Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Is widdle G-g-Gavin m-m-m-mad? Oh, poor widdle G-g-Gavin…”

Faint mist coalesces in Gavin’s hand and forms a thin dagger. Almost surgically, he slides it through her wrist.

It was funny, the things he could do when people thought him angry. Her attitude didn’t bother him; what bothered him was her ability to have such an attitude. 

2 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

It wasn’t…originally…that wasn’t even his name…then I accidentally changed it…

it probably is but it isn’t my fault I didn’t mean to 😭 

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

you a meanie

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Faint mist coalesces in Gavin’s hand and forms a thin dagger. Almost surgically, he slides it through her wrist.

It was funny, the things he could do when people thought him angry. Her attitude didn’t bother him; what bothered him was her ability to have such an attitude. 

Is that like a sharddagger or an actual knife?

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Ella (Emma?) screamed in horror at her limp hand, staring incredulously at Gavin. She screamed more. Then she screamed louder. More. Higher. Louder. It was an accomplishment to scream that long, loud, and high. 

And she just kept screaming, her eyes wide.

54 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ella (Emma?) screamed in horror at her limp hand, staring incredulously at Gavin. She screamed more. Then she screamed louder. More. Higher. Louder. It was an accomplishment to scream that long, loud, and high. 

And she just kept screaming, her eyes wide.

Gavin winced, and walked out. He had…more important things to be about. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

You made fun of his stutter 😑😑 😑

like what was I meant  to do

Edited by Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

NOT FLIPPING CUT OFF HER HAND.

Alderic stopped Gavin outside of his room, having heard the screaming. He glanced in and his eyes got dark. He put his hand on Gavin's shoulder.

"Son, we need to talk."

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Alderic stopped Gavin outside of his room, having heard the screaming. He glanced in and his eyes got dark. He put his hand on Gavin's shoulder.

"Son, we need to talk."

Gavin raised an eyebrow, then shrugged off his hand and kept walking.

I’m sorry not sorry bout what I said

im just tryna have some fun

dont lose ur head 😇 

Spoiler
Spoiler

…if I don’t go and be drastic then plot won’t happen, it’s too late for anything else

Spoiler

Also Gavin’s a messed up lil boy

Oh.

Stuff happened.

Uh...while we wait for our maybe conspiracy to get sorted out, what's the state Marewill's sister?

I have ideas of how to save her but the problem is that if Tinker does snap he won't be able to do enough with just trace metals.

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Bookwyrm

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Well the girl Gavin just injured (very minorly) is @Ancient Elantrian’s granddaughter

Mare’s sister is happy and with her family, in a room somewhere. Maybe the conspiracy contacts them, if you want? But she’s safe and sound.

40 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I would argue that losing a hand is a lot more than “very minor”, except I feel like the GM medical wing should be able to handle it, assuming they have Stormlight or something. Although looking back, it seems like their medical wasn’t too advanced in terms of magic compared to the arena. I guess it’s still significantly better than the tribute medical wing. 

Edited by Lord Spirit

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin raised an eyebrow, then shrugged off his hand and kept walking.

Alderic glared. Then, in a voice he hasn't used since battlefield command many, many years ago, he commands: "Now, Gavin."

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Yeah she’s actually fine. I PMd Eddie telling her the only way for her to even consider fighting Tinker. 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

You could try typing like this-

Omthilookssarcastic

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Alderic glared. Then, in a voice he hasn't used since battlefield command many, many years ago, he commands: "Now, Gavin."

Gavin starts. “F-fine.”

11 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Alderic leads him to a room with bright lights and blank white walls. 

"Sit down." He says, gesturing to a white stool.

“I’m not—”

*anticipates being cut off*

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I’m not—”

"YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL, GAVIN." Alderic yelled. It was the first time Gavin had ever heard him raise his voice. "OUT OF CONTROL. AND IF YOU CANT REIN YOURSELF IN I WILL DO IT FOR YOU, and that is NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT."

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL, GAVIN." Alderic yelled. It was the first time Gavin had ever heard him raise his voice. "OUT OF CONTROL. AND IF YOU CANT REIN YOURSELF IN I WILL DO IT FOR YOU, and that is NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT."

*rein

Gavin crossed his arms, meeting his eyes. For the first time, he spoke without a stutter. His spren—his now dead spren—had healed that. “Age has taught you the wrong lessons, old man.”

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin crossed his arms, meeting his eyes. For the first time, he spoke without a stutter. His spren—his now dead spren—had healed that. “Age has taught you the wrong lessons, old man.”

That's how I spelled it, Eddie.

"At least it taught me lessons, Gavin. You haven't learned a thing in your short, pathetic life of failure."