Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

The village was surrounded by The House's camp. The white tents had a sanitary, hostile feel. 

A scout stopped Benjamin when he got close.

"Who're you?" The scout asked, his voice expressionless.

Sharanna nodded. All of her men saluted Adris.

They continued on every possible preparation as the sun sank low, eaten up by the horizon.

Suddenly, it was time. Her men formed ranks, awaiting the order to proceed. Sharanna stood, gazing at the dark sky on more time.

"Let it begin . . ." she whispered. "Let us find rest."

And with that, the march began.

@Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm

I thought I did…

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Showing for me that you did add him

7 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

The village was surrounded by The House's camp. The white tents had a sanitary, hostile feel. 

A scout stopped Benjamin when he got close.

"Who're you?" The scout asked, his voice expressionless.

Sharanna nodded. All of her men saluted Adris.

They continued on every possible preparation as the sun sank low, eaten up by the horizon.

Suddenly, it was time. Her men formed ranks, awaiting the order to proceed. Sharanna stood, gazing at the dark sky on more time.

"Let it begin . . ." she whispered. "Let us find rest."

And with that, the march began.

@Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm

Benjamin Savage, Districts

Benjamin glances at the scout. "Do you not recognise me as part of the house" he says haughtily. Trying to sound more noble, by making his voice more nasally while he was at it. He bursts out laughing however ruining the effect. "My name is Benjamin Savage, I am here to help take down the Capitol, and to save my daughter from the arena"

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

oh ur right

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Benjamin glances at the scout. "Do you not recognise me as part of the house" he says haughtily. Trying to sound more noble, by making his voice more nasally while he was at it. He bursts out laughing however ruining the effect. "My name is Benjamin Savage, I am here to help take down the Capitol, and to save my daughter from the arena"

He ignored the joke, and nodded. Benjamin was lead swiftly to talk to Sharlin, who was sitting at a table eating a sandwich.

"Wassup, Who're You?"

Edited by J. Magi

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Didn’t before. Did it wrong. 

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

He ignored the joke, and nodded. Benjamin was lead swiftly to talk to Sharlin, who was sitting at a table eating a sandwich.

"Wassup, Who're You?"

7 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Wassup, Who're You?"

Benjamin looks at the girl, sorry young woman that sat opposite him. "I am here to help with the overthrow" he says proudly. Please don't be the wrong place. "I think it is time for someone else to take control, or another group. Additionally I want to save my daughter that went into the games. Although it was ok, when they started torturing them in the arena, that is when everything changed"

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Gavin was in his room, visibly shaking with rage.

”He doesn’t understand,” he growled. “He doesn’t understand!” They needed to die. So many people needed to die.

They needed to break. Broken people had the sharpest edges. Broken people were worth the most. It took a broken person to truly make things change. So Gavin needed to break them. He needed to break them so that they would learn to care in a way these rich people never understood.

Glowering, he stomped out of the room, towards his father’s quarters. 

57 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Benjamin looks at the girl, sorry young woman that sat opposite him. "I am here to help with the overthrow" he says proudly. Please don't be the wrong place. "I think it is time for someone else to take control, or another group. Additionally I want to save my daughter that went into the games. Although it was ok, when they started torturing them in the arena, that is when everything changed"

An older man, probably in his fifties, walked up to Benjamin. "I'm Falr. My wife and I are the leaders of this specific assault, along with Sharlin here. We're glad to have your help."

@J. Magi

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin was in his room, visibly shaking with rage.

”He doesn’t understand,” he growled. “He doesn’t understand!” They needed to die. So many people needed to die.

They needed to break. Broken people had the sharpest edges. Broken people were worth the most. It took a broken person to truly make things change. So Gavin needed to break them. He needed to break them so that they would learn to care in a way these rich people never understood.

Glowering, he stomped out of the room, towards his father’s quarters. 

The door creaks open just as he is nearby. The bookshelf slowly covers itself. Inside the doorway are glass shards and blood. A green thick liquid is also splattered on the floor. He can see Emeric hunch over slightly and stand back up, muttering something he can not hear. He turns around and sees Gavin, a small flicker of a grin on his face. 

"Well what do you know... the little brat shows his face." He mutters.

20 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The door creaks open just as he is nearby. The bookshelf slowly covers itself. Inside the doorway are glass shards and blood. A green thick liquid is also splattered on the floor. He can see Emeric hunch over slightly and stand back up, muttering something he can not hear. He turns around and sees Gavin, a small flicker of a grin on his face. 

"Well what do you know... the little brat shows his face." He mutters.

Gavin blinked, caught off guard. He almost expected to hear a voice whispering to him…but no, no, of course not. That was done with. “What did you do?”

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Ommkah," She said, her mouth full of sandwich.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

An older man, probably in his fifties, walked up to Benjamin. "I'm Falr. My wife and I are the leaders of this specific assault, along with Sharlin here. We're glad to have your help."

@J. Magi

"Yeah!" She swallowed her mouthful. "We're gonna rescue the tributes and everything! We're leaving in just a day or so."

Will you guys give me a little heads up before attacking the arena? I want to do a couple things with Corin.

Also, I storming love this plot, it’s so fun to read. 

52 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Gavin blinked, caught off guard. He almost expected to hear a voice whispering to him…but no, no, of course not. That was done with. “What did you do?”

"Nothing of your concern." He takes a step forward, kicking some of the glass back behind him. 

"We need to talk about your place, son. And part of that is not questioning your authority."

31 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Nothing of your concern." He takes a step forward, kicking some of the glass back behind him. 

"We need to talk about your place, son. And part of that is not questioning your authority."

“Please,” Gavin snorted. “And stop calling me son. We both know it’s been a lie this whole time; I just thought you were a smarter ally. Guess I was wrong.”

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Please,” Gavin snorted. “And stop calling me son. We both know it’s been a lie this whole time; I just thought you were a smarter ally. Guess I was wrong.”

"Don't disrespect me like that. I'm the reason you are alive and where you are now."

14 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Don't disrespect me like that. I'm the reason you are alive and where you are now."

“A debt that has been paid over in the various alliances I’ve won you. Will you be the reason I won’t go further?” The corner’s of Gavin’s mouth twitched into something resembling a smile. “Come now, Father. All you need is thicker skin. The strength to do what needs to be done, or at the very least, let me do it.”

I'm begging Gavin right now to inadvertently aid the rebellion.

House Warehouse, nighfall

"Do we have any idea of the layout of their headquarters?" Adris asks when the time to strike comes nearer. "Where the important ones will be, where the hostages can be taken?"

"Boss, don'tch'ya remember that there's the one main door and then there's the... the... durned hole in the wall with the fancy name?" Druvid slinks up beside him. (I've been imagining his voice as meowth of team rocket)

"The window?"

"Yeah that's the one."

@J. Magi

10 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“A debt that has been paid over in the various alliances I’ve won you. Will you be the reason I won’t go further?” The corner’s of Gavin’s mouth twitched into something resembling a smile. “Come now, Father. All you need is thicker skin. The strength to do what needs to be done, or at the very least, let me do it.”

*wince* poor choice of words… (thicker skin)

38 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

House Warehouse, nighfall

"Do we have any idea of the layout of their headquarters?" Adris asks when the time to strike comes nearer. "Where the important ones will be, where the hostages can be taken?"

"Boss, don'tch'ya remember that there's the one main door and then there's the... the... durned hole in the wall with the fancy name?" Druvid slinks up beside him. (I've been imagining his voice as meowth of team rocket)

"The window?"

"Yeah that's the one."

@J. Magi

Oh, I forgot! The cartoonist never gave me a nose!

22 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Ommkah," She said, her mouth full of sandwich.

"Yeah!" She swallowed her mouthful. "We're gonna rescue the tributes and everything! We're leaving in just a day or so."

"Oooohk" Benjamin says looking at her eating the sandwich and heading for the door. "I think I will go wait somewhere else"

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Oooohk" Benjamin says looking at her eating the sandwich and heading for the door. "I think I will go wait somewhere else"

"If I may ask..." Falr interrupted, "What is your reason for attacking the arena with us?

Edited by The Bookwyrm

22 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"You can't just... pay off the debt of being my son! Gavin, you don't have to pay me back. I care about you and am trying to protect you and lead you." He looks at his son, kind of shocked. "You need to learn when to step down. When to stop fighting your authority, son."

11 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

MWHAHAHHAHA- *coughs* Mac and cheese stuck on my throat *cough* MWHAHAHAHAH

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"You can't just... pay off the debt of being my son! Gavin, you don't have to pay me back. I care about you and am trying to protect you and lead you." He looks at his son, kind of shocked. "You need to learn when to step down. When to stop fighting your authority, son."

Gavin was shaking his head. “Why do you care?”  He’d meant it to sound furious, but something in his voice trembled. “There are more important things,” he mumbled, struggling to recover.