Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

9 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

At the scream, Gavin stood and walked to the office, staring past Sharlin at the body.

Spoiler

;)✨ ahahaha yes I totally have everything planned guys it's very cool and well done

Going back in time for a second!

Connor’s eyes snap open and he drops to the ground. He walks silently over to his group and pokes Mare and Tinker in the backs of their heads. “Yo, lovebirds.” Then walks in front of them and lays a hand on their shoulders (like one on each person’s shoulder) “Good luck.” Then he winks and walks over to Sharp “Hey.” Then he looks him dead in the eyes and says “Find a purpose and the pain will lessen. It won’t go away, but it will lessen.” Then he nods and walks over to Dougella. “I didn’t know you for very long, or very well, but I hope you have a good long life.” Then he walks down the tunnel toward the exit, but pauses, turns, and waves to the members of his group. “Farewell! I do hope I see you again!” Then he keeps walking.

I think I’m also done unless, like Eddie, anyone needs me or I see an amazing opportunity.

Edited by WhyEverNot_8

16 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"What . . . on earth are you talking about?" Sharp asked, his tired mind not understanding.

--------------------------

Abandoned Mcdonald Warehouse/ House HG:

Sharlin had rushed back to base ahead of the rest. While her battalions finished up in the arena, and helped the tributes out, she had more important things to do.

Sharanna would want to here about her brother, but more importantly, Sharlin had gotten bored of watching teary-eyed reunions. Plus she didn't want to talk to him anymore.

She slid through the warehouse's ground floor, dodging past guards in House uniforms and makeshift workstations. She didn't need to sneak in of course, but it was funnier to see if she could. After using some old rusty crates as cover from one last set of soldiers, she ducked down a stairwell in the buildings far corner. Greeted by the familiar musty smell, she bounced down the steps and pulled the creaky door at the bottom open.

Few people were allowed in here, Sharanna's lair. 

The first room was pleasant, like the sitting room of some rich guys house. The carpet was soft under Sharlin's mud-covered boots, and it smelled too clean. The expensive looking coaches and bar were of little concern to her, however, and she moved through the room without acknowledging it. 

As her hand touched the handle of the next door, her breath caught as she heard movement. Turning rapidly, and whipping out her hand-gun, she came to face the 'intruder.' 

Not a spy, just a young boy sitting on one the coaches, staring vacantly at the floor. She'd walked right past him and hadn't even noticed him. He hadn't noticed her.

Taking a breath, she stuffed her gun away, forcing herself to relax. Just a new friend of Sharanna's, nothing to worry about. 

(I hope this is okay with Eddie, Gavin would logistically be here, which is why I added it, I can edit this bit out).

She turned, hand on the nob again, and swung the heavy door open. Just as she always had.

Unfortunately, the room beyond was not, just as it always was.

Sharlin screamed, of course. She was still a thirteen year old girl.

Even bloodthirsty, jaded, cult-leading thirteen year old girls still screamed when they saw their sister laying on the floor, her blood painting the tiles a lovely scarlet. Even Sharlin would ignore the message on the wall (FOR SHARLEE, it said) and stare at the body.

Because death wasn't really something thirteen year-old girls should face.

Dougella, HG Arena

"I mean, I think we will become the most wanted, we are the people that rebelled against the Capitol." she says. :I think we need to go into hiding and cut all ties"

@J. Magi

14 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

"I mean, I think we will become the most wanted, we are the people that rebelled against the Capitol." she says. :I think we need to go into hiding and cut all ties"

@J. Magi

"No the--Dougella, the House is taking over the country. We won't be fugitives, we'll be heroes."

Not that he felt particularly victorious at the moment.

Edited by J. Magi

5 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@J. Magi

4 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"No the--Dougella, the House is taking over the country. We won't be fugitives, we'll be heroes."

Assuming this is still in the Arena tunnels...

Tinker overheard the conversation.

"You know you two could just come live in Moongaze too, right? It's a small village. Off the radar, at least to anyone who would care. It's a peaceful life. No one would have to know you were there."

5 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@J. Magi

4 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"You know you two could just come live in Moongaze too, right? It's a small village. Off the radar, at least to anyone who would care. It's a peaceful life. No one would have to know you were there."

“That… would be nice,” she said. 

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Just an FYI, Corin will have flown off, unless anyone stops him or wants to interact. Not saying anyone has to, just if it’s like “no, I’m going to kill him and there’s no way I’m letting him leave” or whatever :)

15 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

15 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I couldn't just . . . " Sharp looked tempted. "I would hate to be an intruder."

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"I couldn't just . . . " Sharp looked tempted. "I would hate to be an intruder."

She laughed, quietly, once. “We’re asking you. You wouldn’t be.”

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"Oh, come on," Tinker's mother interjected. "Would we invite you if we were worried about that? Other tributes are doing the same thing. It's no worry."

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She laughed, quietly, once. “We’re asking you. You wouldn’t be.”

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Oh, come on," Tinker's mother interjected. "Would we invite you if we were worried about that? Other tributes are doing the same thing. It's no worry."

"Yes, you could just be saying it because it's polite . . ." He trailed off, realizing just how ridiculous he sounded. Tinker had offered.

It would be fine?

It would be fine.

"You'd come too Dougella?" @Scars of Hathsin

6 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Yes, you could just be saying it because it's polite . . ." He trailed off, realizing just how ridiculous he sounded. Tinker had offered.

It would be fine?

It would be fine.

"You'd come too Dougella?" @Scars of Hathsin

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella nods. "My father was the one that suggested that we go somewhere else, and I told him to say goodbye to my mother for me" she states, almost matter of factly, but a twinge of pain was still there

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

My baby girl is weeping

Probably because Victor/Cassian is making her suffer for everything she did but still

13 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella nods. "My father was the one that suggested that we go somewhere else, and I told him to say goodbye to my mother for me" she states, almost matter of factly, but a twinge of pain was still there

"Really?" Relief washed over him--he didn't want to go alone.

"I-I guess we will come with you? If that's alright." He told Tinker. What would he do with this new life? He didn't feel scared anymore, just curious, and a little excited.

42 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"I-I guess we will come with you? If that's alright." He told Tinker. What would he do with this new life? He didn't feel scared anymore, just curious, and a little excited.

Tinker just smiled.

"Of course."

12 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker just smiled.

"Of course."

"Thank you," Sharp said, genuinely.

When he'd come to the games he'd thought he was giving in. Doing what his father wanted in an attempt to fix things. He'd given up on escape.

But now? Maybe he really could be free from this all.

Alright, I'm done.

Spoiler

Sharp: We can break the cycle and make things better, my family isn't cursed

Me, Who's in the process of making a new sharp for the next games and won't let it die: womp womp

Edited by J. Magi

11 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Dougella grins. "I will be coming too" she says, grabbing Sharp's hand somewhat hesitantly. "Lets get away from this place, it makes me sick"

On 9/4/2024 at 12:15 AM, Edema Rue said:

Just an FYI, Corin will have flown off, unless anyone stops him or wants to interact. Not saying anyone has to, just if it’s like “no, I’m going to kill him and there’s no way I’m letting him leave” or whatever :)

hold up don't go this quickly

astra wants to interact.