Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"A lolla- lollybu- um..." Lily tried to remember what it was called.

“A lollipop dear.” He kneels down behind the two children, holding two out for them to give to her. His smile is weak, he wishes he could do more for them but he has to continue the games. This is as far as he can stretch.

Just now, J. Magi said:

His face twists into something like a frown, but tighter. He didn't respond.

Sorry been like half in and out cause I’m at school 😂 my bad

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

“A lollipop dear.” He kneels down behind the two children, holding two out for them to give to her. His smile is weak, he wishes he could do more for them but he has to continue the games. This is as far as he can stretch.

They stretched their arms out and Marewill took the lollipops. "I love you," she whispered.

Her mother squatted down. "You need to win, Mare. We can't lose you too." She was on the verge of tears as well.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Krin sighs. "I- im sorry. i shouldnt have mentioned it. I didn't tell anyone. I swear."

Sharp doesn't look him in the eye, "I . . . let's talk about this later, I can't right now . . ."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

They stretched their arms out and Marewill took the lollipops. "I love you," she whispered.

Her mother squatted down. "You need to win, Mare. We can't lose you too." She was on the verge of tears as well.

His heart fell into his stomach. He knew it'd be like this, and he'd entered anyway. Actually being here though, was harder than he'd ever imagined.

Just now, J. Magi said:

Sharp doesn't look him in the eye, "I . . . let's talk about this later, I can't right now . . ."

His heart fell into his stomach. He knew it'd be like this, and he'd entered anyway. Actually being here though, was harder than he'd ever imagined.

"O- ok." and he doesnt say anything else.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Please, emeric."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"O- ok." and he doesnt say anything else.

Sharp remains silent as well. He felt a tingle of guilt at shutting his friend down, but he could not deal with that subject right now. 

Marewill's mother put her forehead against the glass, and so did she. "I love you."

"Love you too, Mom." She was about to start crying. "I'll try to win."

Her mother kissed the glass, tears running down her face.

Marewill gave her siblings' hands each another squeeze.

@SmilingPanda19

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Marewill's mother put her forehead against the glass, and so did she. "I love you."

"Love you too, Mom." She was about to start crying. "I'll try to win."

Her mother kissed the glass, tears running down her face.

Marewill gave her siblings' hands each another squeeze.

@SmilingPanda19

Émeric waits a moment and mumbles. “Okay… let’s get ready to head out…”

"Emeric. Please. We dont have to fully die. we can be considered dead, but we will live. we could become advisors... or... oh I don't know."

"But we just got here!" Lily said sadly.

"It's okay, Lil. I'll be okay."

"Win... please," Meron said.

Marewill smiled sadly and let go of their hands.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Emeric. Please. We dont have to fully die. we can be considered dead, but we will live. we could become advisors... or... oh I don't know."

"It's no use reasoning with that sort Krin," Sharp mumbled, his voice faint.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"its worth trying..." he says back, equally quiet.

"When people set their mind to something . . . there's no use trying to convince them otherwise." It was clear to Krin this comment wasn't just about the GM in front of them.

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"But we just got here!" Lily said sadly.

"It's okay, Lil. I'll be okay."

"Win... please," Meron said.

Marewill smiled sadly and let go of their hands.

Émeric puts his hand on the children’s shoulder and whispers. “I will take care of them. You stick with that boy and I can help you survive. Make the crowd believe you’re falling in love.” The mic didn’t pick up his whisper. The box begins to lift up and he nods,  taking a step back.

Émeric puts his hand on the children’s shoulder and whispers. “I will take care of them. You stick with that boy and I can help you survive. Make the crowd believe you’re falling in love.” The mic didn’t pick up his whisper. The box begins to lift up and he nods,  taking a step back.

She nodded. "Thank you," she said weakly.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Is he talking about Connor/Sharp/Krin? Or someone else? (I wasn't paying super great attention)

He turns to the camera and flashes a dashing smile. “Well wasn’t that so heartwarming! Seems these little ones want their big sister to win! So send in those bets and get that girl some sponsors!” The cameras play the capitol tune and shut off and he steps out of the room. “Get these three to their room please, make sure they have a nice dinner.” @Ancient Elantrian

8 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"When people set their mind to something . . . there's no use trying to convince them otherwise." It was clear to Krin this comment wasn't just about the GM in front of them.

Krin goes silent. Then he screams, a horrible guttural sound in pure rage. 

Émeric walks into the Headquarters room, his face calm and emotionless. He walks up to the board and presses a few buttons. Suddenly from the clouds rain begins to pour, flooding the ground quickly. He sighs. 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Krin goes silent. Then he screams, a horrible guttural sound in pure rage. 

"DAMN-" Sharp knew what was coming. He grabbed Krin around the waist firmly, restraining him.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Émeric walks into the Headquarters room, his face calm and emotionless. He walks up to the board and presses a few buttons. Suddenly from the clouds rain begins to pour, flooding the ground quickly. He sighs. 

Krin jumps. "Shi-"