Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

"Oui, merci." She smiled at him. 

He smiles back for a moment and then sighs, standing up and taking her hand to help her up. The ferret sits on his shoulder. “Our guests could be here any minute. We should get Gavin.” @Edema Rue

25 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

“I have no interest in being betrayed by someone I don’t trust.” Kresh responds coldly. 

"Well then, how does one gain your trust. Want some food?" Quelkin asks as he takes out the second to last sandwich that from his bag and offers it to them. "It seems that I didn't catch your names?" Quelkin asks.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He smiles back for a moment and then sighs, standing up and taking her hand to help her up. The ferret sits on his shoulder. “Our guests could be here any minute. We should get Gavin.” @Edema Rue

She takes his hand, standing up and brushing off her dress. "Oui, oui." She agrees, ready to follow him. 

Gavin steps neatly into the room. “Y-y-you c-called?” It’s unclear if he’s been listening at the door or if he simply happened to hear his name. The corner of his mouth twitches up at the sight of them, revealing his dimple. They’re marks. Victims. Charming them…I’ve been practicing for this my whole life.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Just now, Anguished_One said:

She takes his hand, standing up and brushing off her dress. "Oui, oui." She agrees, ready to follow him. 

A man and his daughter stood in the hall.

He walks out of the room, straightening himself up tall and the ferret does the same. He knocks on Gavin’s door. “You get Gavin, I have to tell the others.” He steps down the hall a bit and knocks on Rekker’s door. “Rekker. You are in charge for tonight.” He calls. @Experience

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

A man and his daughter stood in the hall.

Èmeric sees them at the end of the hall. His French accent is clear in his voice. “Ah… Monsieur, welcome to the capital.” 

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He walks out of the room, straightening himself up tall and the ferret does the same. He knocks on Gavin’s door. “You get Gavin, I have to tell the others.” He steps down the hall a bit and knocks on Rekker’s door. “Rekker. You are in charge for tonight.” He calls. @Experience

Èmeric sees them at the end of the hall. His French accent is clear in his voice. “Ah… Monsieur, welcome to the capital.” 

“Merçi. Excuse moi, mon français est un peu…” He waved his hand a bit. “Rusty. Désolé.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Merçi. Excuse moi, mon français est un peu…” He waved his hand a bit. “Rusty. Désolé.”

“Don’t worry sir, both my wife and son speak English fluently.” His accent is still thick with his English, but he is obviously fluent. He looks to Cosette and Gavin. “Introduce yourselves please.” @Edema Rue @Anguished_One

“Don’t worry sir, both my wife and son speak English fluently.” His accent is still thick with his English, but he is obviously fluent. He looks to Cosette and Gavin. “Introduce yourselves please.” @Edema Rue @Anguished_One

Cosette dipped in a shallow, yet graceful curtsy. "My name is Cosette. A pleasure, Monsieur." She straightens, smiling cooly. 

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Cosette dipped in a shallow, yet graceful curtsy. "My name is Cosette. A pleasure, Monsieur." She straightens, smiling cooly. 

“Likewise, Madame,” he said, bowing slightly.

21 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"Je suis sûr que vous pouvez deviner..." She smiled slightly.

(trans)

Reveal hidden contents

"I'm sure you can guess..." She smiled slightly.

Also, “to kiss him/her” is “s’embrasser”

”I would like to kiss you” would be “Je voudrais de t’embrasser/vois embrasser”, informal/formal respectively 

Edited by Spark of Hope

Just now, Anguished_One said:

Cosette hooked her arm through Emeric's. "Thank you for coming." She said to the guest. 

@SmilingPanda19

Future reference 😊

“Of course. The Games seem to be shaping towards success.”

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I-I’m G-G-G-Gavin,” Gavin says, dipping his head to the pair. “It-it’s wonderful t-to m-m-m-make y-your a-a-acqu— t-to m-m-meet y-you b-b-both.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“I-I’m G-G-G-Gavin,” Gavin says, dipping his head to the pair. “It-it’s wonderful t-to m-m-m-make y-your a-a-acqu— t-to m-m-meet y-you b-b-both.”

Cosette winces internally but doesn't say anything. 

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“And to you as well. This is my daughter-“ He waved towards her and she curtsied “-Pellee.”

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

In the mean time, Career Pack!! Kill some people! [pings everybody (I think) but me and lightringer]

I don't get orders to go kill people? I guess Jaksyn has already told Tondon that we're gonna start, or at least rob someone, so maybe we don't need the reminder. 

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The advantages of being a radiant in a highstorm. 

Quelkin turns to Kresh. "Well, I realize trust isn't something that is flippantly thrown around. So since we both don't trust each other and I'm guessing we both just want these games to be over, I propose a duel. Just you and me. I believe neither of us are willing to risk death at this point but lets spice theses games up. A fight... to first unconsciousness. Something that will wound the other tribute for the rest of the games to give them a little disadvantage but won't leave either of us dead? So do we have a deal?" Quelkin asks as he picks up a stick that's about four feet long.

@Lord Spirit

Edited by Unintelligenius
forgot to ping people

6 minutes ago, Unintelligenius said:

Quelkin turns to Kresh. "Well, I realize trust isn't something that is flippantly thrown around. So since we both don't trust each other and I'm guessing we both just want these games to be over, I propose a duel. Just you and me. I believe neither of us are willing to risk death at this point but lets spice theses games up. A fight... to first unconsciousness. Something that will wound the other tribute for the rest of the games to give them a little disadvantage but won't leave either of us dead? So do we have a deal?" Quelkin asks as he picks up a stick that's about four feet long.

@Lord Spirit

I haven’t read Stormlight Archives I didn’t know that

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I’ve attempted to kill three people

Granted I only stabbed one

But still

@Spark of Hope @J. Magi @TheRavenHasLanded @WhyEverNot_8

Tinker sat staring at the dwindling fire as the night crawled onward. He clutched the silver knife in his hand and gazed warily at the other Tributes. He didn't particularly trust them, and the prospect of forming any kind of alliance only meant more emotional pain later on.

He'd given the blanket to Marewill, told her to get some sleep. But he stayed up, thinking.

Was it in his best interest to run? He had spores now, and could probably find some clay in the arena to make grenades. No iron or steel for precision Rosite usage, but he'd make due.

He didn't think Marewill would take his departure well, though. She seemed emotionally unstable after what the monster Emeric had done. And Tinker didn't want to leave her...she reminded him of Iara, somehow.

There was also the choice to attack. But what was that going to do? He'd never taken a life before. And he really didn't want to. He'd kill in defense, but striking first didn't feel right. He didn't want to follow the whims of the gamemakers. He'd made the choice to be here; he'd choose how he acted now.

He sighed and gazed at the sky again, missing his family.